Reports Discussions Guides Events Chat

User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 31
  1. #21
    I love you all <333333333
    RESiSTANT's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Character
    RESiSTANT
    Guild
    Admins
    Posts
    21,780
    My Mood
    Hot
    Blog Entries
    12
    Mentioned
    478 Post(s)
    Tagged
    111 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    317 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    100

    Icon11

    Quote Originally Posted by antonino02 View Post
    I would like to ask the secret on how do you manage your time for the server, work, family, friends?

    Perseverance and dedication to what I love -InfinityMU took a lot of years of my life. From the start of my teenage years - until now that I have my wife, kids - family and real life job. I keep investing my free time here instead reading books, watching movies or just resting with my family all of my free time. Of course they deserve to have me at 100% of my free time but I take InfinityMU as part of life as well. Not worth letting the community and the server just like that because iMU,
    тhe community made me, who I am. I can only thanks everyone for giving their time and support to this community and hope you guys will keep playing with us throught bad and good times.

    Yours Sincerely,
    Venci
    Stay cool
    Vote For Us Every 12 Hours

    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


    Our FB Fanpage:

    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


    READ »
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

    READ »

    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

    READ »
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

    READ »
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

    READ »
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

    HOW
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

    HOW
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

    HOW
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

    HOW
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

    HOW
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

    HOW
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.



    Mail us at our 24/7 Support E-Mail
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    or send me a
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    if you need help.
    My Skype ID: resistant.bg

    Narutooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    RASENGAN



    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


  2. #22
    Legends Never Die!!

    Users Country Flag
    Points: 86,425, Level: 100
    Points: 86,425, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%,
    Points required for next Level: 0
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsRecommendation First ClassTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsMax level
    Abesta's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Azerbaijan-Baku
    Age
    26
    Character
    Abesta
    Guild
    OldSchooL
    Posts
    6,339
    My Mood
    Cool
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    115 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    321

    Default

    Okei Mr.Venci, you said you will continue to share your moments with us from time to time when you remember things. But it feels you forgot it. Never mind, you cant escape, so , share more with us. I know there are people like me who really wants to hear the story. Well, I have limited time now, thats why I didnt read the thread from beginning and dont really remember which questions asked to you but here I am asking a question to give you a start :-)

    Sir you remember those worst times of InfinityMu where we had dark clouds over our server. When bunch of S.O.B's DDOSed the server, how was your reactions. Well at the end you didnt gave up but have you ever thought like "yeah this is end, I cant overcome this"? As I remember IMU witnessed 2 hard DDOSes. So what can you say about those hard times and as addition you can share another stories.

    P.S: People, if any of you have question to @RESiSTANT, dont shy to ask :-)
    Last edited by Abesta; 03-26-2019 at 08:09 PM.

    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Toxedo
    Show brain case man (he was plaing infinity before u was born^^), he isnt unknown he's an veteran here.. nobody cares if comers are market ppl , and they are 24/7 afk in loren or LT

    for me Enver The most friendly , helpful person and also he is an good/always positive guy.

  3. #23
    CS Owner



    Users Country Flag
    Points: 14,402, Level: 77
    Points: 14,402, Level: 77
    Level completed: 88%,
    Points required for next Level: 48
    Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 48
    Overall activity: 33.0%
    Overall activity: 33.0%
    Achievements:
    Three Friends10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Kolbus's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Character
    Kolbus
    Guild
    UNKNOWN
    Posts
    2,100
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    74 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Yo , whats i can say ... Im here maybe 3 years and i belive im still nab here ;)
    Anyway i need congrats for make most old and most active serv i world
    I remeber everything first guild , first wars , first enemys haha :D
    Also i remeber serv step by step still change in my eyes
    New sets , new jewels ,semi sets ,new ubers ,no ap update, new staff members , new guilds... and finally ... anty haxor guard!! >>> and continue more better update of them guard each month , each week..
    Just go stadium and look araund so empty .. ;)
    HEIL RESiSTANT HEIL INFINITY MU !!! Keep going


    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

  4. #24
    Infinity Team
    Users Country Flag
    Points: 36,207, Level: 100
    Points: 36,207, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%,
    Points required for next Level: 0
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 26.0%
    Overall activity: 26.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsRecommendation First ClassFurniture awardiMU BloggerTagger Second Class
    SuperCris's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Uruguay
    Age
    25
    Character
    AVATARRRR
    Guild
    Admins
    Posts
    2,245
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Blog Entries
    46
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    98

    Default

    Wow your interview is amazing @RESiSTANT

    This server is an example of how to work hard and achieve all the objectives, I found Infinity thanks to this song


    This server went through difficult times, I remember the bug of BK> MG in the selection of characters The staff worked hard to find the solution to this problem and the same with the DDOS attacks in the year 2012.
    I just want to say thanks to Vencí for creating this server and the Staff for their great work.

    The best is yet to come friends

    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

  5. #25
    I love you all <333333333
    RESiSTANT's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Character
    RESiSTANT
    Guild
    Admins
    Posts
    21,780
    My Mood
    Hot
    Blog Entries
    12
    Mentioned
    478 Post(s)
    Tagged
    111 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    317 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Abesta View Post
    Okei Mr.Venci, you said you will continue to share your moments with us from time to time when you remember things. But it feels you forgot it. Never mind, you cant escape, so , share more with us. I know there are people like me who really wants to hear the story. Well, I have limited time now, thats why I didnt read the thread from beginning and dont really remember which questions asked to you but here I am asking a question to give you a start :-)

    Sir you remember those worst times of InfinityMu where we had dark clouds over our server. When bunch of S.O.B's DDOSed the server, how was your reactions. Well at the end you didnt gave up but have you ever thought like "yeah this is end, I cant overcome this"? As I remember IMU witnessed 2 hard DDOSes. So what can you say about those hard times and as addition you can share another stories.

    P.S: People, if any of you have question to @RESiSTANT, dont shy to ask :-)

    Haha! Never thought "this is the end" when those DDoS attacks were active for almost one month, 24/7 flood from chinese IPs and while I am nullrouting them manually IP by IP, they just rest for 15 mins and begin with new stack of brand new IPs. I'm not a person who likes to give up and say that's it - I can't do it. I knew this attacks are paid and who ever pays for them will give up at some point and this is what actually happened. Of course I fought and did my best to serve to our server as a man who keep his word for a long term server. I've been through very hard times in my life and that moments just made me to be resistant in everything I do.



    Thanks!
    Stay cool
    Vote For Us Every 12 Hours

    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


    Our FB Fanpage:

    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


    READ »
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

    READ »

    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

    READ »
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

    READ »
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

    READ »
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

    HOW
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

    HOW
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

    HOW
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

    HOW
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

    HOW
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

    HOW
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.



    Mail us at our 24/7 Support E-Mail
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    or send me a
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    if you need help.
    My Skype ID: resistant.bg

    Narutooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    RASENGAN



    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


  6. #26
    Primum nil nocere
    Users Country Flag
    Points: 1,598, Level: 22
    Points: 1,598, Level: 22
    Level completed: 98%,
    Points required for next Level: 2
    Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 2
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsTagger Second ClassCreated Album pictures1000 Experience Points1 year registered
    THIRDIE's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Philippines, CDO 9000
    Character
    THIRDIE
    Guild
    GRiFFiNS
    Posts
    55
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RESiSTANT View Post
    I'm not a person who likes to give up and say that's it - I can't do it. I knew this attacks are paid and who ever pays for them will give up at some point and this is what actually happened. Of course I fought and did my best to serve to our server as a man who keep his word for a long term server. I've been through very hard times in my life and that moments just made me to be resistant in everything I do.



    Thanks!


    This line bro! And yes I agree with it! Since from that other server of yours :)

    #Keepitup

  7. #27
    Legends Never Die!!

    Users Country Flag
    Points: 86,425, Level: 100
    Points: 86,425, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%,
    Points required for next Level: 0
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsRecommendation First ClassTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsMax level
    Abesta's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Azerbaijan-Baku
    Age
    26
    Character
    Abesta
    Guild
    OldSchooL
    Posts
    6,339
    My Mood
    Cool
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    115 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    321

    Default

    @RESiSTANT, yeah sir your personality made this server such successfull and the most active, innovative season 3 server. I myself saw all innovations of this server step by step. From very default season 3 configs including class configs without a single AntiCheat to latest updates. And I even tested all of other Season 3s also. None of them had such strict rules and Staff Team that obey those rules step by step and not banning someone without being 100% sure. So we cant find any innocent bans in that BanList. But I myself been banned in another season3 due doing combos and they said me that "Hell we never saw such combos in our server, then you are autocombo user which not just clicking '123' but somehow autocombo pops up". And I was like "Wtf man, I am coming from InfinityMu and I am the worst combo player in there". Yet,i got banned due Auto combo. I recorded my hands and screen while doing combos, yet they somehow kept me im banlist. What I want to say is, you cant see such unprofessional decisions from Staff team in InfinityMu and such unprofessional players in community that cant do combo but have to do TS only. Our in game class balance forces people to be a better player to win. For sure the other tech helps, but nvm :-))

    Well okei sir Venci, yet we need you to talk about InfinityMU as much as you can. As you see we as players, our words never ends when we talk about InfinityMU. So you must have much to tell as you are the oldest player in da server :-)


    Btw, such beautiful words that I am saying must lead me to the Co-Admin position, hope you aware :-DDD

    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Toxedo
    Show brain case man (he was plaing infinity before u was born^^), he isnt unknown he's an veteran here.. nobody cares if comers are market ppl , and they are 24/7 afk in loren or LT

    for me Enver The most friendly , helpful person and also he is an good/always positive guy.

  8. #28
    Legend

    Users Country Flag
    Points: 251,842, Level: 100
    Points: 251,842, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%,
    Points required for next Level: 0
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 9.0%
    Overall activity: 9.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsYour first GroupRecommendation First ClassVeteranTagger Second Class
    Awards:
    Community Award

    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Age
    29
    Posts
    7,038
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Blog Entries
    15
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    27 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    188 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    853

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Abesta View Post
    @RESiSTANT, yeah sir your personality made this server such successfull and the most active, innovative season 3 server. I myself saw all innovations of this server step by step. From very default season 3 configs including class configs without a single AntiCheat to latest updates. And I even tested all of other Season 3s also. None of them had such strict rules and Staff Team that obey those rules step by step and not banning someone without being 100% sure. So we cant find any innocent bans in that BanList. But I myself been banned in another season3 due doing combos and they said me that "Hell we never saw such combos in our server, then you are autocombo user which not just clicking '123' but somehow autocombo pops up". And I was like "Wtf man, I am coming from InfinityMu and I am the worst combo player in there". Yet,i got banned due Auto combo. I recorded my hands and screen while doing combos, yet they somehow kept me im banlist. What I want to say is, you cant see such unprofessional decisions from Staff team in InfinityMu and such unprofessional players in community that cant do combo but have to do TS only. Our in game class balance forces people to be a better player to win. For sure the other tech helps, but nvm :-))

    Well okei sir Venci, yet we need you to talk about InfinityMU as much as you can. As you see we as players, our words never ends when we talk about InfinityMU. So you must have much to tell as you are the oldest player in da server :-)


    Btw, such beautiful words that I am saying must lead me to the Co-Admin position, hope you aware :-DDD
    Co-Admins don't speak about other servers ^^ but hey...you must follow your dreams.

    Venci why don't you share with the community how many lost nights there where dedicated in testing/ballancing & adding every single new thing in the game? Nights where inspiration was not that good and "Fantasies with Megan Fox +28" came up as an idea :)) . I really hope you still have that Screenshot :D

  9. #29
    Legends Never Die!!

    Users Country Flag
    Points: 86,425, Level: 100
    Points: 86,425, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%,
    Points required for next Level: 0
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsRecommendation First ClassTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsMax level
    Abesta's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Azerbaijan-Baku
    Age
    26
    Character
    Abesta
    Guild
    OldSchooL
    Posts
    6,339
    My Mood
    Cool
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    115 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    321

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreams View Post
    Co-Admins don't speak about other servers ^^ but hey...you must follow your dreams.

    Venci why don't you share with the community how many lost nights there where dedicated in testing/ballancing & adding every single new thing in the game? Nights where inspiration was not that good and "Fantasies with Megan Fox +28" came up as an idea :)) . I really hope you still have that Screenshot :D
    Co-Admin's very first duty is buring the other competitors alive sir :-) Even if we can call them competitors. Ops, mi buried them again :-/ So talk about Megan Fox Venci, ouch, i meant those sleepless nights w/o single coffee :-)
    Last edited by Abesta; 03-27-2019 at 04:39 PM.

    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Toxedo
    Show brain case man (he was plaing infinity before u was born^^), he isnt unknown he's an veteran here.. nobody cares if comers are market ppl , and they are 24/7 afk in loren or LT

    for me Enver The most friendly , helpful person and also he is an good/always positive guy.

  10. #30
    Legend

    Users Country Flag
    Points: 251,842, Level: 100
    Points: 251,842, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%,
    Points required for next Level: 0
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 9.0%
    Overall activity: 9.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsYour first GroupRecommendation First ClassVeteranTagger Second Class
    Awards:
    Community Award

    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Age
    29
    Posts
    7,038
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Blog Entries
    15
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    27 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    188 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    853

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Abesta View Post
    Co-Admin's very first duty is buring the other competitors alive sir :-) Even if we can call them competitors. Ops, mi buried them again :-/ So talk about Megan Fox Venci, ouch, i meant those sleepless nights w/o single coffee :-)
    We don't have competition. Everyone that left to another server came back realising they got nothing there. Just temporary fun but the real deal is iMU. So we are not bothered by competition...not even official servers since we are tweaking and fixing their stupid mistakes. The difference between us and the rest is the fact that we know for sure we are the best while they believe they are ;)
    So let's get back to Megan Fox, she is more interesting ;)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •