Castle Siege Update: July 30, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

RESiSTANT

Server Owner
Reaction score
Hello infinitians!

Starting with next Castle Siege weekend (04.08.2018) :

1. Dark Lord Sealing with dark horse is forbidden. Please read: https://forum.infinitymu.net/threads/exclusive-game-update-14-7-2021.127322/
2. Points System has been removed!

To all registered Alliance Masters: For free change class just PM Resistant with your GM IGN.

Hope you all enjoy!
Please leave comments & feedbacks!

Thank you,
The InfinityMU Team

Last edited by a moderator:

Koshax

GRiFFiNS
Reaction score
Welcome back Old sistem :)
Enjoy guysssssssss

Abesta

Legends Never Die!!
Reaction score
Thanks for changing things back. Well for sure coming for last minute seal is not real with BK only sealing. Just conspet of playing changed. Before every ally wanted to have more buffers and killers only. Now they will come with more defansive classes - DLs. About motivating people to seal more active even in early hour of CS, maybe extra reward for most Sealed ally in one CS or for Monthly could be a good deal. Yet things depends on next 1-2CSs.

BLADE

NAVY Family
Reaction score
Hellow Infinitians.

After having created a system that eliminated that the alliances will only play at the end, which made the alliances strive all the Cs and show that they were the best and not a stroke of luck as it is to seal at the last minute. It had created and implemented a unique system that no other server had, that for me is innovation, something that gives us competitiveness against other servers, an added value; all that has been lost by letting go of a few that simply did not suit the system and only want seal at the end.

I think we have gone back as a server with this decision, since you lose the great work of innovation that was in the creation of that points system, it would have been simply better to improve it or implement new things with the system, but not back down.

For example, if they believed that the points for the PVP were wrong in the system, then remove the points from the PVP and only give points for seal the crown, and so all the alliances would be striving for 2 hours to seal the largest number of times and not just seal at the end to win, giving points just to seal remains the need for PVP since you have to remove the switch to the opposite alliance or defend the crown with PVP to the sealer and their collaborators. If they thought that, sealing with DL made things easier, propose only to change again to the BK and demonstrate the abilities of Sealing the crown, but not to throw back all the progress and innovation that had been done with the points system.

Regards
Blade

RESiSTANT

Server Owner
Reaction score
Hellow Infinitians.

After having created a system that eliminated that the alliances will only play at the end, which made the alliances strive all the Cs and show that they were the best and not a stroke of luck as it is to seal at the last minute. It had created and implemented a unique system that no other server had, that for me is innovation, something that gives us competitiveness against other servers, an added value; all that has been lost by letting go of a few that simply did not suit the system and only want seal at the end.

I think we have gone back as a server with this decision, since you lose the great work of innovation that was in the creation of that points system, it would have been simply better to improve it or implement new things with the system, but not back down.

For example, if they believed that the points for the PVP were wrong in the system, then remove the points from the PVP and only give points for seal the crown, and so all the alliances would be striving for 2 hours to seal the largest number of times and not just seal at the end to win, giving points just to seal remains the need for PVP since you have to remove the switch to the opposite alliance or defend the crown with PVP to the sealer and their collaborators. If they thought that, sealing with DL made things easier, propose only to change again to the BK and demonstrate the abilities of Sealing the crown, but not to throw back all the progress and innovation that had been done with the points system.

Regards
Blade
Hi!

I had big expectations for this system but seems old and simple gameplay is more preferred so we will stick to that from now on. I really want to keep the New CS Points System but no one wants to register castle siege if that continues. This change is made because the opponent guilds GRiFFiNS and Sezar are denying to register for castle siege fight against Stark which is already dominating above all with the points system. The way out for the current attackers is to seal last instead keep on fighting for 2 hours. Mainly is made due laziness and easier gameplay if you ask me, afterall players are here because its FUN server and not so challenging. :)

Who ever wants to enjoy the current CS Points system can join us at our sister server at : www.infinitymuonline.com Since the new CS points system there's constant fights for the throne every weekend!

Just excluding certain points from kills or switches will not change the fact that current players of our community who join Castle Siege is asking to bring back the old castle siege system otherwise they will not register for the event.

Peaceful

Legend
Reaction score
Blade The System works perfectly only for 1 vs 1 Fight.
A 3rd Alliance only interrupts the event and creat a huge gap in points which makes other players leave in the middle.
If you wanna keep the points system only 1 guild can attack.
I really can't see any improvment that can be made to make it a Triple Fight.
The bigger alliance always benefits from it.

BLADE

NAVY Family
Reaction score
These are aspects that can be improved, proposing new things, continuing to innovate, but not returning to the past just because some do not like it.

I hope you can read my suggestion and take it into account, a point system based on giving points Just to seal would make the alliances work two hours to seal or not to leave the other alliances and thus also eliminate the problem of the system was based on a 1 vs 1 fight.

and in the future to improve the points system and take into account the idea of ​​points only to be sealed.

There are still people who like the new and strive for things, for example this CS was with my ally because we like the system, but then we will go with this new change anyway.

zckGG

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Reaction score
Okay then, improving updating then returning to the Pass ,because of someone dont like it, its show us that every update that we did in our Server is not 100% sure,

I can surely say bye bye 1hr & 50minutes CS time
And welcome last 5-10 minutes cs game
(anyway ofc 1st cs they will shown)

Goodluck

Lokii

Reaction score
Hi!

I had big expectations for this system but seems old and simple gameplay is more preferred so we will stick to that from now on. I really want to keep the New CS Points System but no one wants to register castle siege if that continues. This change is made because the opponent guilds GRiFFiNS and Sezar are denying to register for castle siege fight against Stark which is already dominating above all with the points system. The way out for the current attackers is to seal last instead keep on fighting for 2 hours. Mainly is made due laziness and easier gameplay if you ask me, afterall players are here because its FUN server and not so challenging. :)

Who ever wants to enjoy the current CS Points system can join us at our sister server at : www.infinitymuonline.com Since the new CS points system there's constant fights for the throne every weekend!

Just excluding certain points from kills or switches will not change the fact that current players of our community who join Castle Siege is asking to bring back the old castle siege system otherwise they will not register for the event.
hi there sir
well its easy , theyre denying to attend CS because they cant defeat the starks ... no teamworks at all .. so they will stick into last min seal ..
but your decision is final and im sure it will make this community more powerful
Godbless sir

Status
Not open for further replies.