Forum Event [RESi's Birthday Event] InfinityMU Graffiti

Status
Not open for further replies.

RESiSTANT

Server Owner
Reaction score

Hello friends!

Today, August 1, is my birthday!
To join my event follow the instructions below.

1. Create something like the sample below for InfinityMU in your real life and take a photo on it.

2. Upload it and post it in this thread. Do not forget to put your in-game name in the photo so I can add your prize.

3. Sample

After your post I will add between 1000-8000 Gold Credits for web shop to your account (depends how much I like it!).

*In this event everyone who participate will get reward from 1000 up to 5000 Web Shop Gold Credits.

Rules:

1. You can post only one time!
  2. You must write InfinityMU and your main character in InfinityMU and something else to get my attention (anything). Just don't worry. You can also say 'happy birthday' or just insult me or something related to all players in InfinityMu. Haha.
  3. Don't try to cheat. I will add the credits to only one account and entry to you.
  4. You need to be registered user on our forums and have at least 2 posts + introduction about you in at this forum: http://forum.infinitymu.net/forumdisplay.php?f=17 to give your entry in this event.

Prizes:
Gold Credits;
Gold Credits;
Gold Credits;
Gold Credits;
* 5000 Gold Credits;
* 6000 Gold Credits;
* 7000 Gold Credits;
* 8000 Gold Credits.- You will receive one of these rewards to your account depending how much I love your photo!

Event final date is August 3rd, 2018 (23:59, UTC+3)

BE CREATIVE!

Thank you.

UNDERGROUND

SuperVIP
Reaction score
Happy Birthday Admin RESiSTANT
character name : FIGHTTODIE . This gaming PC I'm built myself. I used it for play infinitymu .
IMG_0333.jpg
IMG_0334.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.