Big Game Event [TOP Yearly Event] Infinity Got Talent! [Season 9]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moorse

Legend
Reaction score

Hello Infinitians,
The InfinityMU Staff team is proud to present you.............

Infinity Got Talent Season 9

Our last season's winner is
Chanz

The famous Talent search is back!

How Can I Join?
Open to all talented Infinitians!

If you have these talents or what talent you want us to witness, you're in! :851578_213405768808
♦ Music (Instrumentals, BeatBoxing, etc.,)
♦ Art (Drawing, Designing, Graffiti, etc.,)
♦ Acting
♦ Singing
♦ Dancing
♦ Magic
♦ Declamation, Poetry, Orations
♦ Modeling (like Infinity Idol/Mrs. and Mr. InfinityMU or something)
♦ “All” Talents are accepted, if you think that you have talent just join!
♦ Previous seasons' winners can still join.

NOTE: Talents mentioned above does not mean that, that’s only talent we want to witness. Above are just possible talents you can perform; show us what you prefer most!

Mechanics:

PLEASE NOTE: Songs or acts with inappropriate lyrics or performances are NOT allowed. No profanity, references to alcohol, sex, drugs or other inappropriate topics. Must be appropriate and suitable for any age. Foul-taste in music such as profanity will result in disqualification.

♦ All participants must be a Infinitian of course.
♦ Video Entry is recommended (If Talent entry needs to be)
♦ Can be group or individual
♦ Should be original Composition, Singing/Instruments (In-style themes/soundtracks of MU)
♦ Must be own work of yours, we don’t accept entries from (Google, Youtube, Facebook, etc.,)
♦ For Videos must at least (3-6mins.), minimum of 3mins and a maximum of 6mins.
♦ In the video Introduce yourself before it starts or at the end of the video to validate your entry.
♦ For Artworks, Photos include your character name in-game/forum which do you prefer.
♦ In declamation all orations must be in English.
♦ If you do Magic make just one piece art of magic promoting InfinityMU.
♦ Doing "Song/Instrumental Cover" is allowed but in the intro, promote the game and the forum itself include your character name and forum name in the video.

Who is the Judge?
- Administrator, Head Game Master, Lead Moderator, Head Event Master, Senior Game Masters, Senior Moderators, Game Masters, Moderators (Including Trials), GFX Team, Legends, Supporters and Forum Heroes

How We Judge?
♦ Overall Performance
♦ Technique & Uniqueness
♦ Appearance (Outfit)
♦ Personality
♦ Quality of voice
♦ Creativity
♦ Background
♦ Looks
♦ Efforts
♦ Originality

Questions/discussing such as, “why he/she won?”

In all cases, decisions of judges are final and will not be open to discussion. Don’t worry we have the ability to see which is BEST and which is NOT. Also judging will be made in public.

Prizes:
1st/Champion: ANY OF THE NEW SETS(Full Option, NO ANCIENTS) by choice or Tier-1 Uber Set by choice + Tag: Infinity Got Talent + 10 FORUM IMES

2nd Place: Sacred Mace of the King OR Tartarus Mace of the Emperor + 5 FORUM IMES

3rd Place: 20,000 Gold Credits +3 FORUM IMES

Consolation Prizes: Every Infinitians whom successfully registered/submitted their entries will receive 5,000 gold credits (non-winners) so your efforts will not go to waste.

Rules and Regulations:
1. Each player and its forum account may only submit one entry!
2. WARNING!: Any form of cheating such as using multiple forum accounts is against the rules and can not only get you disqualified from this event but also banned from the server.

Submission:
◘ Only Talent Entries be posted in here!
◘ Post your entry here in this event thread
◘ Event starts today August 04 2018
◘ Deadline of submission of entries will be September 08 2018

Questions, Clarification feel free to ask Moorse or Dimer via PM.

Last edited:

v1taL

The God of Poetry
Reaction score
IGN: -Navz

Hi guys im back with my talent. Hope you’d enjoy this one. Im not the best of this but i did my best.. hehehe
WARNING: Explicit sound, may not be suitable for young audiences and maximum ear phone volume.. :rofl: :rofl:

Nikki

Reaction score
I will join this just for fun. and letting to see that every 1 can participate and dont need to be shy. i hurted my feed few days back at a swimming pool ( battle yep i lost the fight xD) hahahaha
But enjoy watching this dancing vid, it has been like 4 years for me when i did this for camera. so yhea.

Ow yhea to lazy to edit it, so i just show what i record with my iphone. straight to facebook upload.

For those who cant see the vid on YT click the link below.
https://vimeo.com/284346760

Last edited:

PoisonIV

VIP
Reaction score
this is my entry for infinity got talent. my original composition base from my experience:nuhnuh:. hope you'll like it. :volando:

Eargasm

GLAMOUR KILLS
Reaction score
Good day! this is my entry for infinity got talent. hope you enjoy:baby:
(sorry for low quality video)

Status
Not open for further replies.