Rules doesn't matter anymore ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

alpha.Q

Banned
Reaction score
I won't go so far with a decorated drama and completely empty words included in my post to be a reason the pain eye for those who are reading it...
I did not make a second report staff , i found it illogical so i will just speak arise,

The case is report staff that has been made to Zione by LoveMaster( i will call him ,,The Guy in the future sentences) that infracted him for something that was not written in the rules. I completely agree with the report maker partially , however making a report staff avoiding messaging to LMOD for the sneezed answer , i don't support.
This community (including game) was standing upon rules for 9 years already , why suddenly rules became less important and the newcomer has to ask to staff to get a knowledge , why the rules made then ? It sounds nasty i swear.. I myself is a lazy person and hardly would ever read the rules till the end and if i were (the guy) i would do the same , bumping the thread every x hours that i remember . You write the rules and asking people to read them in a most serious way , because it is the contest of what he is allowed to do and what he is not , the things i am talking about now is clear for everyone who has a head on his shoulders and a brain inside it. So the thing i did not get , what ? ,,You could ask any staff if you can bump the thread every 12 hours or no ? Seriously Dimer ? Then delete the all rules that affects both game and forum , and just type with the big words for people in the middle of the website ,, DON'T FORGET TO ASK A STAFF MEMBER IF YOU CAN USE A CHEAT IN GAME , BECAUSE IT DOES NOT ALWAYS MATTER AND WE MAY FORGOT TO ADD SOMETHING,, , it spits the stupidity , rules states everything and that guy road them , stuck them in report staff , and the thread was closed with no serious argument . ,,Ask any staff member for rules because not all rules are written in a rule section ,, and ,,use logic to know that bump can be allowed in every 24 hours ,, 2 most unserious decisions i have ever read.
Scrolling down reading the posts in the report thread i was expecting for Dimer to come and stop the argue explaining to both sides the right stuff , but not protect his colleague just by disrespecting the LoveMaster for reading rules unlike half of the community.

In my opinion ,

Zione shouldn't have to infract the LoveMaster for the things he have no idea (because it is not stated in the rules , how he can be aware of it , just because someone X months ago told him , not a reason) and how to act in such situation .
Dimer - should have apologize for the issue and add the rule of bump (every 24 hours) , that is how the things must go on else the things in here will become like (little mistakes can be forgiven for staff and his colleague, even if they dont speak the truth sometimes)

P.S I can't give the link below due to i am required in 10 posts. The thread is in [Report Staff section , last thread named (Report Zione)]

Last edited:

v1taL

The God of Poetry
Reaction score
Hi bruv since its General MU discussion i can say something about this.
Do you remember what Dimer said? “Your making it a big deal” perhaps now your making it even a bigger. You said it yourself “i am a lazy person and hardly would ever read the rules till the end”. Its not the staff members fault not to inform you that the bump was strictly 24 hours. You know this do not deserve an arguement because it is a small thing to consider, your just the one thats making it a big deal out of it. Bruv, move on already, i know what it feels to be pressured in forums like wveryones watching out for you like every single mistake = infraction. I know the feeling of that because i’ve been through that stuff as well back in the days. My siggestion for you is that just just gave up already and try not to make it a bigger problem. Lets just say you won the arguement.. then what? Theres no prize, theres no“delicadeza” concept in it. Just a simple reminder, no one is treated like a princess in this forum, everyone has their own way to earn respect here, and your disrespecting the decisions of the staff? Even reporting it? Even myself im very angry right now cause i just woke up and this is what i see.. JESUS! Just dont make it a big deal bruv. Peace!

Abesta

Legends Never Die!!
Reaction score
Having actions on forum what I always expect and I just love it. But this??? All these well chosen words just for 1 infraction? C'mon, this is so childish. In such cases, you had to direct PM to Dimer or Zione himself and solve this on professional way. Or you cant really say "rules nothing anymore" coz of one infraction which was true anyways.

This is not those actions that I expect. I want it on professional way which like if Group of guys wants to demote Venci and puts me in charge :)

Zione

Masked Man
Reaction score
I won't go so far with a decorated drama and completely empty words included in my post to be a reason the pain eye for those who are reading it...
I did not make a second report staff , i found it illogical so i will just speak arise,

The case is report staff that has been made to Zione by LoveMaster( i will call him ,,The Guy in the future sentences) that infracted him for something that was not written in the rules. I completely agree with the report maker partially , however making a report staff avoiding messaging to LMOD for the sneezed answer , i don't support.
This community (including game) was standing upon rules for 9 years already , why suddenly rules became less important and the newcomer has to ask to staff to get a knowledge , why the rules made then ? It sounds nasty i swear..
I myself is a lazy person and hardly would ever read the rules till the end and if i were (the guy) i would do the same , bumping the thread every x hours that i remember . You write the rules and asking people to read them in a most serious way , because it is the contest of what he is allowed to do and what he is not , the things i am talking about now is clear for everyone who has a head on his shoulders and a brain inside it. So the thing i did not get , what ? ,,You could ask any staff if you can bump the thread every 12 hours or no ? Seriously Dimer ? Then delete the all rules that affects both game and forum , and just type with the big words for people in the middle of the website ,, DON'T FORGET TO ASK A STAFF MEMBER IF YOU CAN USE A CHEAT IN GAME , BECAUSE IT DOES NOT ALWAYS MATTER AND WE MAY FORGOT TO ADD SOMETHING,, , it spits the stupidity , rules states everything and that guy road them , stuck them in report staff , and the thread was closed with no serious argument . ,,Ask any staff member for rules because not all rules are written in a rule section ,, and ,,use logic to know that bump can be allowed in every 24 hours ,, 2 most unserious decisions i have ever read.
Scrolling down reading the posts in the report thread i was expecting for Dimer to come and stop the argue explaining to both sides the right stuff , but not protect his colleague just by disrespecting the LoveMaster for reading rules unlike half of the community.

In my opinion ,

Zione shouldn't have to infract the LoveMaster for the things he have no idea (because it is not stated in the rules , how he can be aware of it , just because someone X months ago told him , not a reason) and how to act in such situation .
Dimer - should have apologize for the issue and add the rule of bump (every 24 hours) , that is how the things must go on else the things in here will become like (little mistakes can be forgiven for staff and his colleague, even if they dont speak the truth sometimes)

P.S I can't give the link below due to i am required in 10 posts. The thread is in [Report Staff section , last thread named (Report Zione)]
Hello, those highlighted section you will see on the quoted message, i'll try to provide some reply.

First, you won't go far, right ? You've just made it far man tbh, with no sense at all.

Second, Rules became less important, when ?
Example, you wanna create/register new account, at the bottom of the Registration, you see this: "I have read and agree to the game rules." right ? and when you clicked the underline word "game rules" what you see is a set of rules about the game, right. 2nd Ex., you wanna create a forum account also, you will see in the the bottom "forum rules" before you clicked "Comeplete Registration", right ? So, tell me how did it became less important ?

LoveMaster is not a newcomer anymore, he's an old player, you know that. is that really difficult to ask a question to a staff member ? Or Ask question in the shoutbox regarding the 24hrs before bumping ?

newcomer
a person or thing that has recently arrived in a place or joined a group.
a novice in a particular activity or situation.
newcomer has to ask to staff to get a knowledge , why the rules made then ? It sounds nasty i swear..
It will sound nasty to you, i swear cause your a lazy person, right ? And when did the Staff tell this part you said "newcomer has to ask to staff to get a knowledge", can you give us information where did you get it ?

It's not mandatory/obligated that you always ask the staff, It will only occur for you if you got confuse about the rules, and then it's the time for you to Ask/PM regarding your problem. And the word "knowledge" you telling, don't need to explain more to you cause your a lazy person.

Third, When did the rules become a contest ?

Rules are instructions that tell you what you are allowed to do and what you are not allowed to do.
Fourth, So your saying that it's a facepalm for us, that our action are the 2 most unserious decision you ever read, And blaming us that we disrespect LoveMaster ? Can you pin point where did the word Disrespect you saying connect to the report of LoveMaster; Report (Zione)

About this:
(little mistakes can be forgiven for staff and his colleague, even if they dont speak the truth sometimes)
Damn, this quote making me laugh so hard. :grin:

I'll give you some information as an example when a staff member break a rule, if he/she breaks a rule, higher staff don't pretend that they did not know it, first they have their own convo about the situation/problem regarding to the staff member who break a rule. And the staff member who break the rules will wait for the given punishment he/she will recieve regarding on the rules that he/she broke.

alpha.Q

Banned
Reaction score
Darling ,

I see you are a funny boy with full of positive inside and you like to smile , thumbs up. I won't quote every your sentence and answer them just for the post look beautiful and long.
Few things you have to know about the real and virtual life my dear , few things. When a player registering an in-game acc he agreed the rules , you know why ? Because unless some problems occurred and this guy has failed , the staff has right to speak out and cut the part of that rule he broke and show him , (look darling , we wrote this rule , you agreed it and you broke it) . Just in case if a rule is missing from game rules , you can't cut the missing part and put in here because the other guy will always have rights to scream at your face with very loud seducing voice , I READ THE RULES AND DID NOT SEE IT THERE , AND SINCE IT IS NOT STATED IN THE RULES I WILL DO IT , IF IT IS PERMITTED SO UPDATE THE RULES. I hope i could explain you Azor .

Approaching to the rules with less responsibility and missing to add them , and when the guys like LoveMaster coming here to show that we are missing this or that rule , and his thread closed with that answer is an absurd and disrespect towards him.

Abesta said:
coz of one infraction which was true anyways.
You can not infract someone for something that has not been written in the rules , it is absurd . If you do , then the rules become less important , useless to deny it my old friend , because i know what i am talking about since i am the one who was offering the community to read these rules once upon a time.

Last edited:

Flippy

Legend
Reaction score
Stop being lazy and read/ask in case you are unsure about something.
I don't think questions aren't answered by the staff team or in sone cases even by the community members.

Thread is closed to prevent further long stories.
Read again the staff report answer given by Dimer.

Status
Not open for further replies.