Share your first ever MuOnline experience :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abesta

Legends Never Die!!
Reaction score
Hello infinitymaniacs,

Well guys, for a long time i was thinking to create one thread that InfinityMu players will share their first ever MuOnline exeprience. All of us know how this game is and many of us are old school MuOnline players and lowers, or else why we are in season3, isn't? :) So guys, i dont know of you guys know me well, but I am a person that living with memories and I always prefered yesterday than tomorrow and while time is going, it never proved me wrong. I always enjoy to read old memories.

So guys, another purpose of this thread is just knowing our forumers, knowing eachother, communicate with eachother, sharing same feelings with eachother and etc.

But I hope, all who read this thread will share his/hers first ever muonline experience with me, us. Because whether you are very old MuOnline player or whether you joined yesterday to thiz game, all of us have our first ever experience, from , registratiom, clicking Mu.exe and then clicking Connect button and waiting so impatient to connect server and so on.

Thats why I just need your first ever MuOnline experience. Not means that 5 mins of experience from registration and entering the game for sure :) It is like first ever memories about MuOnline. You know, every game is the best and so amazing to br played when you dont know what is what and what's going on, what you have to do, etc. Thats why I would like to read your newbie experiences :)

So, let's begin and remember those days together. Let me start from mine first. I know it is already too long but I am trying to make it short on maxiumum level.

On 2003s, my two cousins started to play game on an internet cafe with the others including the owner of the cafe. On those days i was playing CStrike. But then it attracted me. People were talking with each other, people were almost destroying cafe because of happiness when they found 1 chaos and so. And all these attracted me. I started also. Which it was webzen mu online. It was amazing experience. Like taking all things droped from mobs, specially apples. When i were party with friends, they were asked like "hey maybe you have 3 apples, give me please". Apples were a thing back then. When i found my 1st bless, i got offers from 4-5 people that,that hey I am giving you 1 $ for that. And i sold. Lol i was 10th age :) Progressing from map to maps and by discovering portals were the thing back then. Well fast forward, we leveled together, AfKed all day long. We was like seeing god when we saw +6 geared classes, 1st levelings-OMG. 2nd level wings was the feeling that I cant share with words. We was leveling together in high level maps. Season 1 came out,normal M moving maps system came out, combos, novas came. Doing quests and becoming from dk to bk, was hell of an experience. Combo quest was hell hard, because for class level 220 and surely not well geared, it was hard to kill mobs on Tarkan. We was killing goldens with guilds. We had traders in our guild/ally that was trading all found items to blesses and share with guild. We were progressing together. When we killed Kundun for the first time , we screamed hard on it. I remember all of these. When in internet cafe, someone tried to create 2nd wing,including me, everyone was came and watching it. And when successfully created, it was like a party :) I scammed some players :) I got scammed. But overall in that community, everyone were trusting eachother. Pulsar SM was the first level 400 player that when we saw him we were like seeing god. When we were seeing Gms such as Narfi and the others, we felt ourselves as the most luck in the world.
Such things like, season 2, 380 gears and when you saw someone using those gears, you felt like oooo bravo, this guy is level 380plus. I myself was 386 as my max as Abesta - Bk. Those were golden memories when we used autokill hack for leveling, we used dupping items and so. And nowadays when I think about it, I feel good that, hey we are the very first duppers, speed hackers of that game :)

There is too much memories like such but it will be hell long you know. Maybe i will share some after you guys sharing. Playing MuOnline was great experience and fun. Discussing eith your real life friends about your in game progression and so, was true childhood :)

So guys, I am expecting from all of you to share your memories like this one. Specially GMs and staff team members, I want you be active on it also ;-) But for sure without mentioning any servers name but hell if it dead years ago, you can, as i know it is not a big problem.

v1taL

The God of Poetry
Reaction score
Hello i know my post will be nowhere close to Abesta’s experience but here i go..

I was so little and fat back then (nerd as they normally say). I was like 15 years old when i first got my own PC. Skimming websites all around the WWW.( some websites which arent good for 18 below) And then suddenly i bumped into some guys actually a friend of mine and chats me on facebook saying “bro i have a new game we van play together” then i asked what game?? He said.” MU”(i cant say the name of the server but iMU was not the first server i played) and then it suddenly crossed my mind. DAMN!! I love this game. No donate, no reset, a lot of bugs, and just pure hardwork which a 15 year okd kid really wants to enjoy. Years pass by and i got tired of that server due to timezone delay.(server was hosted on US) It was 2014 where i first found InfinityMU on extremetop. I googled it and it says the official website. I didnt sign up first because in my mind i thought “this game will just rip the sh1t out of my wallet” i’ve seen a lot of new items i havent seen before the previous server i played. A lot of players everyday, guilds were very active, and people just start talking about it even in my place. xD then it was like 3 days when i finally signed up and my first class was a BM named (GoLdFrEaK) then changes to (Navz) and at that point where i started playing it. I felt good because unlike the previous server, this game was so easy and very easy to get items and stuff. It comes to my mind that this game is for me. I really loved the game game even though i played obly for 1 hour. I was addicted to the game like really serious. One time when our periodical exam was ahead of me, and i disnt study due to the fact that i was up all night playing(resets xD) i answered all the exams but there was 1 subject i failed because i answered differently. One of my answer was literally InfinityMu. I dont know what the hell is going on with my brain that day. Hahaha. Well anyway, years pass by and i still got addicted to the game and i invites my brother, my cousin, my friends to come play with me, and you know what, they liked it as well. That day was amazing cus were like thenobly people in the cafe shop shouting in local dialect “kana pre!! Patya na pre humok nag set!!” Or translated to “ That guy bro, kill that bro, he just have a thin set” we were like very anxious and excited to kill 1 uber player. Note that we are 4 and all of us has no uber and just FO all the way. It took like 4 minutes to kill that guy. Hahaha. It was fun, entertaining, and worth the time and money we spent to play infinitymu. Its the best game we’ve played so far.
It was 1 year ago when i started doing forums and stuff ut maibly on game. Met my first friend and my first wnemy. My first guild, my first CS win and lose. Its like everyday i play infinityMu, i experience another thing or two but he fun is always there. 2015-2016 i stopped due to college career and then came back 2017 up until now(mostly on forums)
In short, just to summarize everything. InfinityMU is the best server i played and it always will be. My heart is always with the community. My support will always be onto Venci, to the staff, and to the game. Alrhough i’ve never donated anything for uber setsnin game, but my support will forever endevour the game. It will always be close to my heart. InfinityMU for me is not a game anymore, its more like a family full of happiness and sometimes sadness. Its a place we can call home. I always salute Venci for everything he had done to make this server very enjoyable to play. Its always fun here at infinityMU.

I guess thats the rap guys, a little bit sharing wont hurt right!?? Hehe. Thanks for reading and i appreciate you. :) share yours now... :)

Abesta

Legends Never Die!!
Reaction score
Thanks Saturn for sharing your experience. The others? Come one, we all have this story and this is not personal something :-D

Btw, I forgot to tell one detail. When mu first released there were only 3 classes (DK, DW, ELF). Now imagine yourself as player of 1x gaming and you need to play hell of time to be 180 level, then maybe you will craft your 1st wing and fly, then your speed will be increased. For that, you always needed level +5 or above boots for atleast runing around for speed leveling. Then new class announced - Magic Gladiator. Again we were like OMG when we saw MGs around, because you knew that, this MG has at least level 220 main character behind him :-D And MGs designed to be running even without any boots just same as DL which came with Season 1. It was hell of an experience which also i shared this experience with RedRox-Savalan and Azad (Karabagh) in that club :-D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.