Uber items

Status
Not open for further replies.

!BeN!

Banned
Reaction score
Hello everyone!
I want to buy uber rings/pendant/scepter and shield idk if we have all of them :) , but idk which ones are good for dl , can you guyz reply here and enlighten me?�� , all from webshop not with trades

Last edited:

Eargasm

GLAMOUR KILLS
Reaction score
which set? for what class?

Bae

Infinity Hardcore
Reaction score
Since you have Amun set, you can use uber Arthur+pen and pair kantata rings or uber tartarus+ring and any shield.

Moorse

Legend
Reaction score
If its from webshop, only thing you can get that is legit good for pvp is the shield. You can either use memnon, royal, crimson, cross or any shield style that you want if you're using Amun.

For scepter, Arthur and TMOE has a big option that you don't want to count out. You'd want to use semi TMOE instead of any FO scepter out there. Note that you can't make a semi arthur.

I think there are 2 types of Amun users ingame right now,

#1: Uber Amun + Uber Arthur Excalibur + Uber Arthur pendant + Uber kantata rings of wind + poison and any shield that you want.
#2: Uber Amun + Uber Tartarus Mace of the Emperor + Uber Tartarus Ring + Uber Eplete Plate Shield + Uber Eplete Pendant then they put in a Ring of Wizard.

For tier1,

Nyx + Khons is can be combined with Arthur and Kantata rings as well.
Agnis + Browii is not flexible, Only TMOE can get in. Eplete's first option won't even work because agnis has a pendant i think.

Surtr works with 4 parts, Can be combined with full eplete + full TMOE.

!BeN!

Banned
Reaction score
I use tier2 , idk the name =)), ill check the items later , ty for replies5

Oky i checked the items , when i buy them they come fo+acc like set?

Last edited:

!BeN!

Banned
Reaction score
mod can close this , i go with arthur combination , maybe ill try the other one after :)

ty everyone for reply here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.