[Game Update] Achievements, New Jewels & more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RESiSTANT

Server Owner
Reaction score
InfinityMU
presents...

Game Update of September 3, 2018

:: Achievement System ::

:: 50 Unique Achievements ::
:: 5 Achievements Power Buffs ::

Achievement points increase your Achievements Power Buff. The higher the level, the stronger your character become. Buff affects the following characteristics: Physical Damage, Wizardry Damage, Maximum Life, Critical and Excellent Damage. Read full guide about Achievements system here.

Basically, it means, that now you can level-up your Character Achievements and advance your character, further more in damage, defense and health even if you have the best items and full stats - there's more things to do now! Go ahead and level-up your achievements to the 100% and get your character power upgraded further more!

Rewards for completing an achievement is not only the Power Buffs but also per 1,000 Credits for each achievement completion. Credits reward is applied instantly.

Your current Achievement and Power Buff are displayed and updated in the game in real time.

Information about your Achievements and Achievements Power Buff can be viewed in-game by hitting keyboard button "Page Down" for Buffs and "Page Up" for Achievements.

:: Infinity Power Buff System ::

All members receive a special permanent buff. Buff power is calculated by summing Resets of your character. Infinity Power buff affects the following characteristics: Defense, Damage, Excellent Damage, HP and Experience Gain.

Infinity Buff is based on 5 Stages:

• Stage 1: 0 ~ 2000 Resets
  • Stage 2: 2000 ~ 3000 Resets
  • Stage 3: 3000 ~ 4000 Resets
  • Stage 4: 4000 ~ 5000 Resets
  • Stage 5: Above 5000 Resets

On the last stage the Infinity Power Buff will be on Level 5000 and characteristics as follow:

HP,SD,MP,AG :: Bars Visual Bug Fix

:: No more party mode necessary to keep an eye on your real HP! ::

:: The 65535 on character stats bars limitation removed ::

:: No more frustrating Mana bugs causing your SM, MG and DL not able to cast spells ::

:: New Jewels ::

Introducing 2 unique new jewels in our lovely server:

1. Jewel of Ancient Harmony - It is used to upgrade your item with random harmony option.
2. Jewel of Extraction - It is used to remove your item harmony option.

The new jewels can be acquired only by Blood Castle, Chaos Castle, Maya & Nightmare Event and CryWolf Events, Kundun of Relics, Silver & Gold Medals, Heart of Love, Skeleton King, Red Dragon, Cornucopia Gift Box and Box of Kundun +5 reward.

Notes:
1. Both jewels success rates are 100%.
1. Using Jewel of Extraction you cannot remove the harmony option of Full Uber Item but only of Semi Uber Item;
2. Using Jewel of Ancient Harmony will change items to randomly Harmony Option with max parameters. The option selected depending on the level of the item.

For example, if your gloves are +3, then you can add one of three options: "+30 Defense increase", "+5 Max HP Increase" or "+5 Max AG Increase".
If the gloves are +13, then you will be available to any option from the category "Armors" and "Damage Decrease Rate +7"

If your item already has a Harmony option, then using Jewel of Ancient Harmony will replace the option with another one. If you need to achieve some specific options, then for the sharpening of one item can go a certain amount of Jewel of Ancient Harmony.

With this stone, you can add Harmony options to Ancient items.

In the game, the Jewel of Ancient Harmony can be knocked out of such monsters as Illusion of Kundun in Kalima 1-7, Golden Tantallos (box of kundun+5), Skeleton King, Red Dragon and Ancalagon including events CryWolf, Maya Event and Blood Castle.

:: Unique Balance System ::

Real class balance has been reached out and works individually for any class vs class and possibly developed further more to reach unbelieve results that will change for good MU Online in order for every character class to enjoy real and perfect PVP balanced gameplay.

The system introduction:

// ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DKvsDK
DKvsDW
DKvsELF
DKvsMG
DKvsDL
// ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DWvsDW
DWvsDK
DWvsELF
DWvsMG
DWvsDL
ELFvsELF
ELFvsDK
ELFvsDW
ELFvsMG
ELFvsDL
MGvsMG
MGvsDK
MGvsDW
MGvsELF
MGvsDL
DLvsDL
DLvsDK
DLvsDW
DLvsELF
DLvsMG

At InfinityMU, we have configured each class vs class to have its own damage percent. For example we have decreased the damage done by DW to MG with 40% because MG has very weak defense immunity against DW. This helped us individually to filter the bad PVP between MG and DW. Also we have done changes on the situation MG vs MG and we reached out the perfect possible balance. Further more we have done several other settings for each class vs class formula.

This was made possible by several weeks of testing by InfinityMU Team in various Item Combinations & PVP situations + this new balance class vs class system. We will develop further more to reach the beyond perfection while we take in consideration Items, Harmony Options, Latency, Potting Speed and the actual experience and skills of an player! We keep in touch with most pro players in-game and testing PVP between all classes!

:: Various Small Tweaks ::

Another small tweaks and fixes were applied to our server and they are:

1. Fixed an bug with HP,MP,Ref excellent options on all new Shields (the only critical bug so far has been fixed for good)
2. Ancient Options Updates:
- In order to reach the best results in PVP we have updated some ancient options and solved several problems with Elf Sets:
- Vicious Set has been improved with 30% Double Damage and 40% Decreases Opponent's Defense Rating- Argo Set replaced option Increase Max HP with Decrease Opponents Defense Rating.
- Ceto, Drak, Gaia, Peize, Odin, Elvian, Argo, Karis, Gywen and Ahruan has been balanced to meet the fair PVP standards.
- Serket Iris and Freya Divine Sets ancient damage options has been increased in order to meet the fair PVP standards.
- Apollo, Banek, Anubis and Meskhenet are no longer able to be combined and mixed (preventing abuses)
3. Vote system has been updated and now can be used with in-game account online.
4. Decay has been configured with very tiny cooldown in order to balance SM in PVP due too fast kills with Decay.
5. Buffs from Buff Master will be auto switched off during Battle Event.
6. Battle Event respawn time has been updated to 2 seconds.
7. Many other small glitches has been fixed on the game.

Thank You,
The InfinityMU Team

Last edited:

SuperBad

MIRACLES
Reaction score
Great Effort but me as pvp lover dont like this Achievement thing , its my opinion , i come online for few hours i pvp i go off , i dont have time for those achievements.

BLADE

NAVY Family
Reaction score
Ohhhhh My Gooood!!! Thanks for the Update! really awesome and the server need it

Disciple

Reaction score
Great Update indeed, love the achievement system because not all the players in the server are on to pvp ing, some loves collecting items, some are on to hunting, some players are competing for ranking, some are on to resetting and grand resetting and so on,

and the new jewels are very useful especially the jewel of extraction no more problems with the yellow option thing especially design for new players,

the guild power buff system this will be a game changer especially in siege, thank you also for fixing the HP,SD,MP,AG Visual Bug, thanks alot Sir Venci, Sir Dreams, and to the InfinityMu Staff Team for this awesome update :dance:

zckGG

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Reaction score
Nice update, thanks for the Infinity Team for making this server more enjoyment,
But hoping for the next update to block and stop those player using hax , or catch them easily,

goodjob infiteam

briantsoy

Reaction score
Omg well done admin new achivement alright this is the best mu server I love this game badly hehehehe again thank you for this big upadate I wish you all the best admin for your effort to this server more powers:rebote:

v1taL

The God of Poetry
Reaction score
For the record this update for me is by far the best. I appreciate the hardwork putted upon this update specially to Venci. Keep doing great sir, cause your blood, sweat and tears will pay off sooner than you expect it.. great update, great content, great pvp balancing, great server. Coulndt ask for better server than this. :)

thanh175

Reaction score
there is any update about the level of item, let us upgrade them to lvl + 15:nuhnuh::nuhnuh:

Wrathbinge

Reaction score
[MENTION=1]RESiSTANT[/MENTION] I'm playing from laptop, how to do it? I don't have these keys

Moorse

Legend
Reaction score
[MENTION=1]RESiSTANT[/MENTION] I'm playing from laptop, how to do it? I don't have these keys
I'm pretty sure laptop supports it with its button Fn (which means function), then just find the secondary characters written in your keycaps. Hold Fn + the page up/down button. If not maybe it's on the numpad, you can make the numpad work by using numlock. Pretty sure this would work coz even my 2008 laptop has page up/down and etc.

example image:

Last edited:

Peaceful

Legend
Reaction score
But if my chr does not have a guild others has an advantage on me in terms power. I dont understand this part.

Wrathbinge

Reaction score
But if my chr does not have a guild others has an advantage on me in terms power. I dont understand this part.
Yeah, also if you're always switching between chars to stay unknown players who kept playing daily will have advantage with the achievements made. Also guilds who have high reset members.

Basically go reset and do all the achievements.

It's pretty easy to earn the guild buff, since most of players have 50-100rr, and guilds accepts 40-80 members, isn't that hard to earn. Would be suicide mision if must have 5000 Reset by yourself. And the others achievements seems pretty easy to do tbh

Last edited:

Nikki

Reaction score
Finaly the great update is here. And soon we can see rival servers that will use our work in there server and claim it as there own. Like we always have notice in the past. But those servers cant work on it because they dont know how it run probaly :)

We are the only pro server with the best updates.

And for those who are to lazy to the updates you can get easly alot of credits to complete those (easy credits means more ROW's :) ) .
Goodluck to all for completing and collecting the new jewels.

Last edited:

Works

Banned
Reaction score
see RESI CAN DO GOOD ABOUT MY SUGGESTION JEWEL OF EXTRACTION :"D TY TY TY TY TY
you make the game best of the best :"D i hate GM's they dont want to work hard :"D
:rebote::rebote::rebote::rebote::eek:ye:

Bae

Infinity Hardcore
Reaction score
Found some bug, I joined Balga.ss event and killed 3 Dark Elf but the 3 points are not added on my DarkElf Hunter Achievement system. Also the Dragonslayer, killed 6 but not added, btw dunno what Dragon they talking about the 6 are from Dragon Invasion also slayed Golden Dragon but same result.

Anyways, pretty awesome update especially the visible real HP. KUDOS!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.