TYPES OF iMU PLAYER

Status
Not open for further replies.

v1taL

The God of Poetry
Reaction score
Hello everyone, im back in iMU Discussions for some weird facts about players in our lovely server. Below will be some special characteristics of each individual players around the game nowadays. So without furtherado. Lets wrap it up...

First things first, there are 5 types of an iMU players (just in my own description), well some of the characteristics maybe you or your friends or some other players as well. So this has no intentions of hurting anyway but only for reference of players in the game.

• The AFK players
Now these players are easy to describe, they are those players specially located at maps of Atlans, Lorencia, Devias , and Stadium. Well its not because they are called AFK’ers it does not mean they dont know the essence of the game. Its a pretty unique skill to master. Do you have the gutts to be playing without you yourself playing it? Haha well these guys are very talented in a good way, imagine setting your char up on one of the major maps and just stood there for an hour, maybe 5 hours or maybe a day! Now thats a dedicated man right there. I know some of you know that there players out there who really are an AFK’er i got some friend of mine named Kalcor(ELF) who has like 900+ of hours just AFKing in Stad for no particular reason at all. He’s just standing there and doing nothing. Lemme know if you have a friend who does this incredible AFK time. :)

• The Hunter players
Now this players are very well known to our server, it is one of the best valued game criteria when playing iMU. The game has countless of events that you can prticipate freely wether its in game or in forums. Either way as the description in our lovely server says “This server gives more sh*t than other servers” it is very much a dedication when doing this hunting skills in game. Wether your waiting for BC, CC, Balgass event, draco hunt, etc. These players are dedicated enough to play those events for fun, credits and rewards. I know like some friend of mine whose passion is on those events such as Ponga and Bae. If you want to learn more about Hunting, better learn from those two guys.

• The Chatter players
These players are the most common of all because wether you like it or not we need to communicate to others right? These players chat all day long for spending time with some close friends, either chatting for jokes, or for chatting trash to other players haha like some of you guys. Anyways theres no need for further description for these besides that it is common and all and we do talk a lot in game. :)

• The Killer players
Now these players are the hall of fame of killers. These players spend their whole time PKing at Stadium and other maps like Devias and such. These players intend to PK not just for fun but for pride as well seeking for “who really is the baddest and toughest among players” there is in game. Besides the rewards that come after it such as the achievement but it has some impact on those players to keep pushing up to the extent where they need to have much stronger sets to beat other players. It is more fun when killing other players isnt it?

• The Give me item pls players
I know these players are also common to our server. It is because we also experiences this when we were new to this. Specially those who doesnt seem to know how to hunt or donate for uber sets for themselves. And one thig to talk about it is that “You should not criticize them for doing it because it is part of their learning in this game. You dont know maybe few montha or years from now, these players can be great at aomething like hunting, PKing, AFKing, Killing, or maybe a future staff member. These guys should be respected either give them an item, teach them how to gain items, or inspire them to be better. These players are the future in our server and we should encourage them to be more active not just for them, not just for you, but also for our growing game and community. Spread the love and respect”

(Additional)
• The business players
These players are the marketeers in our server. They spend their time for rolling up the dices trying to have “buy and sell” propaganda in which they can gain more out of what they have. This type of player commonly known among other servers also which is very nice to have. I remember back in 2014-2015 in iMU, it was like the best time of iMU marketing. Its like 100+ players inside lorencia and even outside of lorencia they are still selling stuff. They are players with very high patience when it comes to business..

• The I Love InfinityMU players
Well technically these players are very scarce in terms of evidence. We dont know if they have been in our server for as long as they have. Such players have this TPP(Third Party Programs) which im now allowed to discuss. But i will tell a little bit about it. It is a program where you can alter a game inableing you to bypass the game. Thats it.. xD players who are I Love InfinityMU are people who disrespect the true meaning of hardwork and determination of a game. Such players are Ali, and his friend. These players are not to be followed or being befriended for it will cause you a possible ban as well. Dont use hack people, play the game the way it was intended to play and have fun. In the mean time, i dont know a player who has this but im pretty sure you know someone. Lemme know who they are but dont forget to not insult them, or flame them or else you’ll be warned/banned by mods. xD

• The IMES GODS xD
Thanks to Kendall for this i have to brainstorm for a couple of minutes to think of it. Well these players are those who basically went after the biggest events held wether in game or in forum. Such events are iMU Got Talent, Top Voter, Pk events, Non-pk events, Monthly PK, Duel king and the most prestigeous event is the Crossover Duel King event, etc.. Although these events come so very high in rewards, only few people can achieve this specially those IMES GODS like Chuck(first ever 2-time IMES WINNER). Along with these events alre called IMES. IMES is a system where a collection of points of every won events in both sub game. It is a 3 month long period and has various event criterias to be based on. Wether its CS, small in game events, and forum games. IMES is the number one priority of these IMES GODS cause you know, its pretty much the best events out there. It is very hard and at the same time challenges you to push forward and compete with other players. Resulting to the tally of all players collecting the IMES POINTS. The top 20 will receive their individual rewards according to the ranking they sit upon. In short, IMES GODS are the Spartans of Greece!! Ahhoo ahoo!! :rofl:

•The Dedicated Players
These players are some of the most wise, intellegent, and sometimes clumsy when it comes to attitudes in both sub games. These players act so friendly and courteous and auch. I like to consider myself in thisnparticular characteristics. Well you know me. Anyway these players always say the following phrases in forums. “Wow nice updates sir venci, i love the game, i love the people, i love the community. More power infinityMu”. Now before you laugh at some point. Dont you ever criticize them for this actions, these small commendations make our lovely Creator( RESiSTANT) happy and all. It makes him work hard even more for players to enjoy. Dont be hesitant to say those words, Venci deserves the love, respect , and drive to help him help us be better as a community. Note: Did you see what i did there? I honey potted Venci in a good way and that makes me a dedicated player also hahaa.. love u venci.. :D

• The Forum players
I dont know about you guys but i think this suits me, this type of players such as myself are those who regularly spends most of their time in forum rather than in game. Heres the logic about this guys, its not because some players prefer only in forums it doesnt mean they are not good in game. I think what they try to imply is that the people in game are more vicious and contious about how they want with their char which for clearly atates that players only focus more on the game and characters. As for the forumers , they try to project themselves in real life not their regular IGNs or whatever but they want to relive their life in forums to who they are. Now i think this is a great way to describe those Forum players like me and so does to all of you. :)

• The CS players
These type of players are those who are thrill seekers. They are the ones who wants to have a little of everything. The PK’s , the AFK’s, the satisfaction, these people are the most violent(lol just kidding) in terms of CS ofc. A player example of this is this guy called SuperCris. Like i dont know about you guys but i cant kill that son of a butterfly. He’s more focused on CS rather than talking and afking on stadium. Now these players are very patient also, can you believe it? Playing CS for 2 Hours and still holding the Switches? Now thats hardwork and determination. Such as these players are very consistent when playing. They dont want to play except for CS only.(a bit boring isnt it?) hahaha

The Legendary players(Abesta’s idea :D)
Well, we have nothing else to say to these players but only the phrases “ Thank you for your efforts, we couldnt last as a player in this wonderful and beautful server without your contributions towards the success of our server. Players from around the world will surely appreciate the countless contributions you had shared to all of us. These players to name a few starting from Andromeda, Titan, Abesta, Dreams, RESiSTANT, Dimer, Scarlette, Tech9Nine(sorry if wrong spelled), etc.(i cant remember all of those legendary players). In behalf of all those who enjoyed every single second of this game, we appreciate your love and support through your big contributions that brought our server to his 10th year of existence and still going up. We thank you for your valued efforts. No word can best describe your intuitions, your admiration, and passion to this server. To us players, we owe you big time. These players will never be erased in the history books of InfinityMUu. Their legacy that they left behind shall forever be in our hearts and mind and we will never forget your 100% support to this game.(lol sounds like someones dying :rofl:)

So thats it guys, to be honest there are lots of characteristics out there that i really dont know of as for now but in case i miss anything make sure leave some other chatacteristics that other players have. The game is full of suprises and so are the players. We are the back bone of the game and sometimes we just need some fun right? So i guess thats just about it guys. Lemme know as well if your one of the characteristics that are playing in the above descriptions. And remember to follow the game rules and dont forget to have fun all the way. Peace..

Last edited:

Bae

Infinity Hardcore
Reaction score
Where is the Business man players? or Market type players who always stay in Lorencia and buy and sell items :nuhnuh: You forgot them (luatinh)

Koshax

GRiFFiNS
Reaction score
Hello everyone, im back in iMU Discussions for some weird facts about players in our lovely server. Below will be some special characteristics of each individual players around the game nowadays. So without furtherado. Lets wrap it up...

First things first, there are 5 types of an iMU players (just in my own description), well some of the characteristics maybe you or your friends or some other players as well. So this has no intentions of hurting anyway but only for reference of players in the game.

• The AFK players
Now these players are easy to describe, they are those players specially located at maps of Atlans, Lorencia, Devias , and Stadium. Well its not because they are called AFK’ers it does not mean they dont know the essence of the game. Its a pretty unique skill to master. Do you have the gutts to be playing without you yourself playing it? Haha well these guys are very talented in a good way, imagine setting your char up on one of the major maps and just stood there for an hour, maybe 5 hours or maybe a day! Now thats a dedicated man right there. I know some of you know that there players out there who really are an AFK’er i got some friend of mine named Kalcor(ELF) who has like 900+ of hours just AFKing in Stad for no particular reason at all. He’s just standing there and doing nothing. Lemme know if you have a friend who does this incredible AFK time. :)

• The Hunter players
Now this players are very well known to our server, it is one of the best valued game criteria when playing iMU. The game has countless of events that you can prticipate freely wether its in game or in forums. Either way as the description in our lovely server says “This server gives more sh*t than other servers” it is very much a dedication when doing this hunting skills in game. Wether your waiting for BC, CC, Balgass event, draco hunt, etc. These players are dedicated enough to play those events for fun, credits and rewards. I know like some friend of mine whose passion is on those events such as Ponga and Bae. If you want to learn more about Hunting, better learn from those two guys.

• The Chatter players
These players are the most common of all because wether you like it or not we need to communicate to others right? These players chat all day long for spending time with some close friends, either chatting for jokes, or for chatting trash to other players haha like some of you guys. Anyways theres no need for further description for these besides that it is common and all and we do talk a lot in game. :)

• The Killer players
Now these players are the hall of fame of killers. These players spend their whole time PKing at Stadium and other maps like Devias and such. These players intend to PK not just for fun but for pride as well seeking for “who really is the baddest and toughest among players” there is in game. Besides the rewards that come after it such as the achievement but it has some impact on those players to keep pushing up to the extent where they need to have much stronger sets to beat other players. It is more fun when killing other players isnt it?

• The Give me item pls players
I know these players are also common to our server. It is because we also experiences this when we were new to this. Specially those who doesnt seem to know how to hunt or donate for uber sets for themselves. And one thig to talk about it is that “You should not criticize them for doing it because it is part of their learning in this game. You dont know maybe few montha or years from now, these players can be great at aomething like hunting, PKing, AFKing, Killing, or maybe a future staff member. These guys should be respected either give them an item, teach them how to gain items, or inspire them to be better. These players are the future in our server and we should encourage them to be more active not just for them, not just for you, but also for our growing game and community. Spread the love and respect”

So thats it guys, to be honest there are lots of characteristics out there that i really dont know of as for now but in case i miss anything make sure leave some other chatacteristics that other players have. The game is full of suprises and so are the players. We are the back bone of the game and sometimes we just need some fun right? So i guess thats just about it guys. And remember to follow the game rules and dont forget to have fun all the way. Peace..
The killer XromAzero

v1taL

The God of Poetry
Reaction score
[MENTION=34673]Bae[/MENTION] oh i forgot about them. And im too lazy to edit my post now cus im sleepy hehe maybe tomorrow i’ll add them. :)

Nikki

Reaction score
4113 <= my online time xD (david got even more like 5k hours more xD ) 900hours is nothing xD

Reaction score
4113 <= my online time xD (david got even more like 5k hours more xD ) 900hours is nothing xD
5722 Online Hour(s) and thats only on one of my accounts...XD...

anyways the classification is nice and all but how about the ''god class'' which is pretty much everything???

v1taL

The God of Poetry
Reaction score
What about the IMES hunter? :emotic1: Please add them xD
I think they belong to Hunter players already plus i cant think of anything to describe them lol xD

Kenji

Reaction score
I think they belong to Hunter players already plus i cant think of anything to describe them lol xD
Nope, hunting IMES is not hunting items. IMES hunter means that a player is very active in any kinds of events and win a lot :)

v1taL

The God of Poetry
Reaction score
Nope, hunting IMES is not hunting items. IMES hunter means that a player is very active in any kinds of events and win a lot :)
Ok lemme hust try to brainstorm for a while to think of something hehe for now i dont have any cus i didnt ate my breakfast yet lol hahaha. Nice idea though..

Bae

Infinity Hardcore
Reaction score
You forgot to include what type of player you are, The Forum type player :nuhnuh: who spent more time on forum than in-game. Also the CS type player who only play during CS I know few ppl like Fita, Madara, Supercris, Carfoporo, Ozi, 7elements etc. :nuhnuh:

Anyways, sarey for spamming (luatinh)

Disciple

Reaction score
What about the spammer type their are 2 kinds of spammer the ingame spammer and the forum spammer, hmmm what else if i remember something i will going to update my post :nuhnuh:

!BeN!

Banned
Reaction score
YH idk why but i love to fight for that switches at cs haha , but since i came back my luck is not so good , also i like to pk , help players ,donate for our lovely server , stay on forum , im not market guy ;i usually give any price for what i like , im not afker , i don't join events; i did few times but thats not for me

So yh ty for your time , you wrote so much in here ^^
More power for imu , lets hope for atleast another 10 years haha

zckGG

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Reaction score
Forgot to add the Player Who trashtalk all day,
gossip all day, Interloper all day

v1taL

The God of Poetry
Reaction score
Forgot to add the Player Who trashtalk all day,
gossip all day, Interloper all day
Those are in the I Love InfinityMU description. When haxors are caught in the act, they try to be in denial and what comes after that is the arguement and right after that the flames are now in comming and then the trashak is right there and in the end banned by Nikki hehehehehe

Reaction score
and yes u forgot most of our players...the ''gankers''...XD...

Abesta

Legends Never Die!!
Reaction score
With all due respect, these all are features of MuOnline-infinityMU. PVP/PVE/Trading/PVM and AFKing. But if you want to talk about InfinityMU, lemmi give you a clue. InfinityMU have one special type of group that almost no other MU Server has nowadays. Group of Legendary players that are history of IMU whose holds historic memories about InfinityMUs yesterday. And you cant imagine how big of achievement is this for a private server creator whose server is on MAX rates but yet has 10 years of old players still around. 3 years old players are Legends also but this server has even 10 years old players around, now think how legendary this server is.

v1taL

The God of Poetry
Reaction score
With all due respect, these all are features of MuOnline-infinityMU. PVP/PVE/Trading/PVM and AFKing. But if you want to talk about InfinityMU, lemmi give you a clue. InfinityMU have one special type of group that almost no other MU Server has nowadays. Group of Legendary players that are history of IMU whose holds historic memories about InfinityMUs yesterday. And you cant imagine how big of achievement is this for a private server creator whose server is on MAX rates but yet has 10 years of old players still around. 3 years old players are Legends also but this server has even 10 years old players around, now think how legendary this server is.
Thank you for spotting that missing info. I’ll be adding that in a few moments. I’ll just brainstorm a little bit to think of it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.