got too love this new Balance Thing between BM vs BM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peaceful

Legend
Reaction score
as I said in the update topic.
All we needed after the move to Canada host is a bit more hp to all classes to match the high pings.
Combos in game are just mess I can do 3 combos in a row and die by 1 combo from my opponent.
its like nothing has value anymore.
A luck game with inconsistent dmg.

I think any mod should move it to Discussions Section cuz the pvp status is so bad and its time to discuss about it.

Last edited:

Davi

J A C K A L
Reaction score
Anyway he got Archievements, same he is lagger asf. 200+ ping

Flippy

Legend
Reaction score
Ok let's make every char equal, everyone with same items and then pray that your macro is the best !
Logic?
Ofc luck matters, ofc the element of randomness is important, ofc everyone can die and ofc everyone can kill. It's a different approach to MU game. Work on the achivements, get a good guild and thats it !
Gl!

Abesta

Legends Never Die!!
Reaction score
I entered to the game, did 1v1 PVPs for 10 mins and results of those pvps made me not to enter game again. How an achievement can affect pvp that much with 5%Edr/Crit? I had FO while everyone had Ubers yet I never humbled like this lol. How one 1vs1 Pvp can be enjoyable while your opponent can kill you with 1 combo(but I thought it solved on last balance update) and even you yourself can kill your opponent with 1 combo. I did 3-4 combos in a row with in 2 secs and after 3secs my opponent killed me with 1 combo with Uber Plate. Not even Atlas lol :)

Well what to do, seems its how it must be. Idk, if it is about achievements or not, but if yes, then everyone donate for this in no time guys.

RESiSTANT

Server Owner
Reaction score
Offtopic: I guess you are getting old, Abesta :nuhnuh: Let the new stallions beat ya for a bit. PVP is tested with and without achievements between me and my mates which are among the best players in-game. I can tell you the results are awesome. I can call this a perfect game. We never had so much fun until now and balance between classes especially with this new head-spinning, super, awesome Achievement system that keep players (90% from them) busy instead seeing that "bored", "any gm event sir" spams in cb at forum or game.

On topic: Right now I will apologise for GD (Great Dragon) Uber which is OP and Warrior Morning Star+Warrior Ring of Ice. Tonight servers will be refreshed and hot fix about them will be released in order to solve the OP config thingy.

Peace out \/

Death

Reaction score

Peaceful

Legend
Reaction score
Ok let's make every char equal, everyone with same items and then pray that your macro is the best !
Logic?
Ofc luck matters, ofc the element of randomness is important, ofc everyone can die and ofc everyone can kill. It's a different approach to MU game. Work on the achivements, get a good guild and thats it !
Gl!
Where is the fun in it? Why can't it be based on skill.
Best Combo wins. isn't it the most logical thing to do?

People here use thier high ping to make crazy combos.
When was the last time you pvp in arena?
If you see the sh1t people do ofc! Its unreal.
This is not the game i know.

If you knew how hard to find players ingame that do not abuse lag oh god.

This video of VIN is the perfect example of the players we have today - High Ping,Semi Set/Uber,Achivements and Wierd asfck combo that goes well with his ping.

And the bigger question is how the I Love InfinityMU they survive with such huge ping and slow potting.

Last edited:

BLADE

NAVY Family
Reaction score
The truth is that the ones who are complaning all the time are those lazy player that never do any Achievement... for me, in THIS DUEL , is not about Lag or what ever is just that the other player have more achievements than you and also a better combo script.

For me the balance is nice cause is inclusive with the players that dont have the facilities for buy a Uber set, for example, i have a member that doent have the capability for spend 50$-100$ in the game and he decide to make those achievements and with his Semi uber set is capable to beat an Uber set player...

Conlcusion.. This server is full Competitive, try to make your achievements or donate if you can and if you are lazy but dont stay in the same spot complaining and move foward, Remember change is part of our lives

Peaceful

Legend
Reaction score
Common Blade don't be naive.
The pvp can't be based on this achivements.
Even Resi stated that it does not have a big impact on pvp so howcome u can say a semi uber with achivement can beat a full uber.
Howcome evreyone ingame feel the difference. A difference that even convinced me to buy them.

And ye people are ****ing lazy. Its an easy s3 server this is why they are here so stop fooling urself.
They are here for the events ez lvling and framing.

If you creat somthing with such big impact on pvp you have to make it easy to be achived by all.

Last edited:

Davi

J A C K A L
Reaction score
The truth is that the ones who are complaning all the time are those lazy player that never do any Achievement... for me, in THIS DUEL , is not about Lag or what ever is just that the other player have more achievements than you and also a better combo script.

For me the balance is nice cause is inclusive with the players that dont have the facilities for buy a Uber set, for example, i have a member that doent have the capability for spend 50$-100$ in the game and he decide to make those achievements and with his Semi uber set is capable to beat an Uber set player...

Conlcusion.. This server is full Competitive, try to make your achievements or donate if you can and if you are lazy but dont stay in the same spot complaining and move foward, Remember change is part of our lives
Well Blade u instnt pvp player, only Who fight 24/7 can say its is good or not. I try many plls in game. And yeah those 1 hit down is sad doenst matter ur combo, ur pots (ur ping) im sure the system pvp is missing somethin.

BLADE

NAVY Family
Reaction score
yep im not 24/7 pvp player but who said that for be pvp player you have to stay 24/7 pvp in arena? lol

Gyle

SuperVIP
Reaction score
My char got raped months ago and take note I was wearing uber atlas+uber excal+uber ares set against an oppponent who was wearing a semi uber GD set in just a couple of combo and I was dead asf. As I was new to the game, I did some testing in my potrate and was able to improve it using pz. At the moment, I can still say that the game can still improve in terms of balance.

But I'm just a casual gamer so can't really complain bout it.

Cheers guys and let's just try to enjoy the game. There's still so much thing to do and enjoy in this game aside from pvp.

Abesta

Legends Never Die!!
Reaction score
[MENTION=1]RESiSTANT[/MENTION] come duel with me for set man! Ohh, this theme is old as hell too right? :) The problem is when Achievements had 20/20 or it was 10/10 when it realeased at first, and I was in very little part of that test as well. When you with that broken achievement and full Guild buff couldnt do those things but now, with 5/5% and with I believe weaker gear than you had,killing me with 1 combo while I couldnt kill him with 4 or even 5 in a row. I could agree if he killed me with 1 combo after my massive combos and I would named it that "Yeah I dead coz I hit hard and reflects of my damages made me dead",but it wasnt that scenario at all :) You know me, I like skill based, momentium based PvPs, where you are calculating things in 5 second and trying to overcome,over damage your opponent. But it is not like that.

I am sorry I couldnt read the other comments, maybe someone already pointed my thoughts,I am at work atm.

RESiSTANT

Server Owner
Reaction score
Alright, just point your ideas straight away instead spamming around. What is your goal with this topic? Ubers to be OP and then other part of community start complaining that can't donate and can't play this server anymore because there's overpowered donators?

Of course semi ubers can have a chance. In the moment non-donors started to have a little chance with their semi uber those with the Ubers started complaining because they are used to stay like God Mode against them while obviously and logically Uber Sets have excellent options and that's an BIG PLUS for them.

This video of VIN is the perfect example of the players we have today - High Ping,Semi Set/Uber,Achivements and Wierd asfck combo that goes well with his ping.
I can guarantee to you this is one big misunderstanding because the set he is using is misconfigured. Because GD set was reported to be weakest set ingame several days ago and I re-configured it but I did 1 mistake. Human do mistakes! Vin is not any example of players this days. He is using Pingzapper, if he lagged a few moments its really not his fault. He uses semi uber indeed and achievements but that doesn't make him weak in terms of dmg, but his def is lower than yours. He should have chance in PVP, right? Anyway test him after the update because right now the sets are re-checked and only GD set is problematic and will be solved in few hours.

Regarding this video (https://youtu.be/Ge_5msNb4lU) you are absolute right. Like I mentioned few posts above this will be figured out in a few hours. I guarantee to you. The overpowered damage happens only with Saturn+Kronos Semi Uber or Uber Set or Warrior Morning Star&Warrior Ring of Ice combined with any set that can be combined with extra weapon & ring as far I have seen because I am in the game every day. If you have any other overpowered item combination or want to suggest something please do report it.

People here use thier high ping to make crazy combos.
When was the last time you pvp in arena?
If you see the sh1t people do ofc! Its unreal.
This is not the game i know.
The only thing can be done about this is to code a server cap for latency above 200. This will guarantee the server will be emptied. So please disregard such comments because nothing can be done about it. We have tried with higher HP and game becomes unbalanced - you guys have seen it - no one can kill each other. We also tried with higher def and also game becomes unbalanced- you can't kill anyone for 10 mins until you remove some parts of your set and you have seen it in some of our official updates in the server. Even 5k HP increases the chance to survive in a fight and we have came to final decision to keep the current def,hp,dmg formulas because there's nothing to be done further because things become the way we all don't like it.

So what do you exactly expect to be done while nothing can be perfect in this world? We can't make the game to work for all kind of pings. If we put higher defense or higher hp then no one can kill each other not even to mention about high ping users. For some the game works perfect because they mostly play vs players who have same latency as them.

Lets be honest each other. When the server location was in Europe no one in this thread complained about the game. Now things become different because Asian and Latin community have more chance in pvp because their latency is slightly better than before. However I can say that since we have potion cooldown system and most players I know have around 130~160 latency to the server we must be happy about it and enjoy this balanced server because we all made it this way - USA server location the most balanced for all continents, with the help of all players - it's our own creation - from all players in the server and their feedback (I have used to send ping from their pc directly to our server IP). Right now we have the best balance in the server because latency is almost same for everyone. Of course the players from Philippines can't have better ping than 180~230. That's their ping borders from my tests. Even some players have 250ms and they play like pro's and thumbs up for them that they never complain even when server was in EU for so many years and they are with us for so many years!!!

:yes_80_anim_gif: Stay cool
@Abesta, any time honey.

Gyle

SuperVIP
Reaction score
I have around 180-220 ping with pz. Well, server is a bit far from my place..haha!

Peaceful

Legend
Reaction score
Only the achivements and the guild buff created the power gap.
What i want to see is euqal pvp.
Easy achivements that even people who play 1-2 hours a day can achive quickly. and equal guild buff.

This has to fit any kind of player in this community.

Last edited:

Abesta

Legends Never Die!!
Reaction score
If I write my opinion here , everyone will blame me, even I am tired of telling the same thing over and over. For me trying to find balance in gears was a big mistake. The higher DD/EDR/CDR/Ignore percent , the same higher your pvp depends on Luck. Default EDR/Crit of Hyon was 10% for example, then your pvp, your DMG will 10% depend on luck and 90% depend on PVP skills. I don`t even want to talk about laggers about Combo scripts. Guys whose I tested pvp didnt have any lag issues or even better scripts. I myself dont use any script, just auto qwe and I myself doing my combo with my hand, but yet I did better combos than those guys. As I said, I made 3-4 combos in a row in short and after few secs, those guys did 1 hit combo killing me. LOOOOOOOL! Even I killed my opponent with 1 combo and it was WTF for me. Why should I kill my opponent with 1 combo? Or why I couldn`t kill a guy with 4x in a row and I killed that same guy in 1 hit combo after 1 round. So if this happens, then there is something broken on PVP, I am sorry. And what is broken, I already said for 2 years already :-D Btw, I hate to say that, coz I would like to see better solutions. You guys busted your asses on it to config all these options for Ubers. But for me, Default version of BK/ DL (dl nearly default) could solve PVP balance only for sure you guys need to rebalance pvp, like decreasing SMs HP or DEF or so so so.... These are really hard works, and needs a lot time to do. So, any other solution could be great!

P.S: Achievements are too hard for this easy game where everyone wants to pvp only. The one whose have 100% Achievement wont get respect, coz it can easily be achieved with donate.

Status
Not open for further replies.