got too love this new Balance Thing between BM vs BM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stan

Reaction score
Only the achivements and the guild buff created the power gap.
What i want to see is euqal pvp.
Easy achivements that even people who play 1-2 hours a day can achive quickly. and equal guild buff.

This has to fit any kind of player in this community.
(aloha),
That's total nonsense, how come equal guild buff and equal achievements power for everyone, so guy who spend huge amount of time trying to achieve that goal (get 5k RR or full achievements) should be equal as someone who just visiting from time to time checking what's going on in-game and have some chit-chat? Is that fair?
There is easy way to get them and it's via Web Shop, yes it's cost money and not everyone can afford to pay that but it's same with all Uber equipment (not everyone have it) isn't it, and yet you can get that for free making BTA (by trading jewels or row's or dracos, etc.) so ppl who can't afford to pay can get it as well, isnt it.
Ofc the server needs to create and implement innovations as new custom items, achievements system etc. to survive (not only to get money to keep it a live but also to be more attractive for the players).
We really do understand that not everything we do will be liked from everyone, but for god sake don't be so selfish and think about the rest (not only for the current community players but for newcomers as well).
And the game is not all about PvP guy, there is a lot more that can be done in-game, if you have something to suggest please feel free to do it but also please for once try to do it constructively and without complaints how hard something is bcs that's the propose to be hard, not something that everyone can achieve for a day.
And even if you (don't take it personal it's towards everyone who thinks that this is something unfair) PvP with someone and you both don't have neither full power guild buff nor achievements, if you lose will start to looking for things like 'lagger', 'wpe' etc.
So guys just go for it the way you want or can, nothing's easy in the real world and that's the way it is.

Keep Calm & Drink Beer

Regards

Abesta

Legends Never Die!!
Reaction score
Stan said:
That's total nonsense, how come equal guild buff and equal achievements power for everyone, so guy who spend huge amount of time trying to achieve that goal (get 5k RR or full achievements) should be equal as someone who just visiting from time to time checking what's going on in-game and have some chit-chat? Is that fair?
With all due Respect, as fair as who donated them in 1 min :-D And no one asks if it is unfair to them whose wasting their time to achieve, isnt ?:-D

Peaceful

Legend
Reaction score
[MENTION=27853]Stan[/MENTION] its just increased the gap btw players who can afford to donate and the players who can't. same for those who dont have time nor money. The reason we got semi ubers is to give players a chance to fight vs uber sets and ofcurse they need a good script to do so.

And why would a player who come to visit and do some chit chat to care about this update. We are talking on people that come to play for PVP.

You want them to do more thing ingame? Make more events.
take monthly events and make them on weekly basis.

Trust me players who dont pvp dont give a **** about this achivements and guild buff because they dont have a use in the power they recive by completing it.

You can't be blind of what people feel.

Last edited:

Stan

Reaction score
With all due Respect, as fair as who donated them in 1 min :-D And no one asks if it is unfair to them whose wasting their time to achieve, isnt ?:-D
Likewise for the respect, same goes with the guys who donate for uber items and those who try hard by hunting for items in-game and make BTA to get what they wan't..
So basically if you thinking that getting achievements via donate is unfair same goes for ubers, but without ubers (donations) there's no server that can last longer alive isn't it?
Really didn't get this one i've stated that in my previous post...

@Peaceful(Or)
Once more sir you can get achievements with actually achieve them, by donate and via BTA so there are plenty of ways to get them, regarding the semi ubers .. yes they give chance to ppl who don't have uber set and you complain about it ... that's seems to be the actual meaning of that thread (and ye we get quite far from the topic..)

About the events sir, events are hosted on daily not weekly basis, yes our main priority are non-pk events due to several reasons and i don't want to dig in that, but just to give you an picture of PK events on last PK events that Ezio hosted i joined him (missed the BK PK) but on DL PK ware 5 DL's, same goes for elf and SM just few participants...

Trust me i'm not blind and i can see that always coin got 2 faces, there will always be happy and unhappy people about any decision no-matter what's regarding, but the fact that you can't see it that there is people who really try to make their way HARD way by achieve everything alone by resets, trades and getting achievements on by one.
Trust me there is that kind of people whom struggle before get in to PvP...

Regarding the visitors just ask yourself...

Now once more if you have some ideas to suggest instead of only complying, please do suggest but otherwise is just random spam..

Told you already it's not personal it's toward everyone, if you feel some of achievements are very hard to be completed you can suggest to decrease/increase some of the things but with only saying that's not good is pointless..

Last edited:

RESiSTANT

Server Owner
Reaction score
Game Update 7.11.2018

1. Elf vs DL fix, DL vs ELF & BK vs ELF pvp reviewed and balanced.
2. Warrior, Kronos and Saturn sets reviewed and fixed to match the PVP standards among all ancient / uber sets ingame. They have the regular opts you will see them soon in the next client update. They match cloud garuda and even 5% double damage more from garuda cloud.

!BeN!

Banned
Reaction score
Game Update 7.11.2018

2. Warrior, Kronos and Saturn sets reviewed and fixed to match the PVP standards among all ancient / uber sets ingame. They have the regular opts you will see them soon updated in the next client updatethey matches cloud garuda and even 5% double damage more from garuda cloud.
Hm need to see this update... i hope is not same like before... die few sec... i mean i have high pot rate and elf I Love InfinityMU dl like nothing....

zckGG

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Reaction score
Game Update 7.11.2018

2. Warrior, Kronos and Saturn sets reviewed and fixed to match the PVP standards among all ancient / uber sets ingame. They have the regular opts you will see them soon updated in the next client updatethey matches cloud garuda and even 5% double damage more from garuda cloud.
Hoping this will be all fair, this few weeks i dont know if im the only one feel this, when you dueling/Pvp's always happend 1hit 1hit 1hit, theres no thrill dueling/Pvps like this, unlike before fighting about 5-10sec but now just everytime 1hit

Anyway alright letsee for the new update,

RESiSTANT

Server Owner
Reaction score
Anyone? Feedbacks? PM me for details if you still have doubts and you can come with us in test server to show you possible future gameplay bk vs bk.

Reaction score
let me join with you

RESiSTANT

Server Owner
Reaction score
Server-3 and Server-4 was updated earlier today at 9.11.2018. Check the BK vs BK pvp and let us know if you have any other concerns. So far we have compiled this update with the help of several players ingame who been known to be some of the best pvpers.

Thanks to everyone who helped with the tests especially to our SGM Fero, EM Fran, HGM Stan & G-EAZY.

Wrathbinge

Reaction score
Server-3 and Server-4 was updated earlier today at 9.11.2018. Check the BK vs BK pvp and let us know if you have any other concerns. So far we have compiled this update with the help of several players ingame who been known to be some of the best pvpers.

Thanks to everyone who helped with the tests especially to our SGM Fero, EM Fran, HGM Stan & G-EAZY.
How about DL vs DL? With Tier 2 it takes a long time to die.

RESiSTANT

Server Owner
Reaction score
How about DL vs DL? With Tier 2 it takes a long time to die.
It doesn't take long. It takes sometimes a bit long like 1min but most times its less than a min. It really depends on opponent. It can be by just few combos done in perfect timing. We tested dl vs dl with fero and stan. I suggest you to try to learning how to do fast combo. DL needs it in order to kill any class. Your opponent needs to learn to do combos too. Reports and complains without videos are not taken seriously. Follow up the first post and see the topic is together with an video.

Status
Not open for further replies.