Staff Team Update Staff Team Update (18.11.2018) Lelouch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wrathbinge

Reaction score
Our fellow member Lelouch was in vacation for 1 month and he asked to announce it this way so he can see the comments and laugh a bit. :D He is very loyal and the demotion was by his request because he gone on place where internet connection is barely possible and he does not have PC there. He will be back from his hometown in a week and a half.

Everyone who spammed here out of the topic will receive infraction..
Thanks ;)
Lmao such a bastard xD. Thats just normal from his side, anyways hope to see him back as possible. Well played there :run:

Disciple

Reaction score
Haha good one, I knew it this is just like a conspiracy theory :nuhnuh:
I know that there are people and some staff that are sometimes abusive in there power but Lelouch :jajaja:
i actually though that this is some kind of an event, a mind boggling one
my only regret is that i didn't post my comment earlier :grin:

Last edited:

BLADE

NAVY Family
Reaction score
Dammmmmmm! What a drama jajaja Hope Come back soon with nice ideas for Events! Enjoy the vacations

Syd

😎
Reaction score
This is really funny cuz even some of the staff members were also clueless about this, including me. :XD:

XconS

Reaction score
Sad to hear that without knowing the reason because many complaining to know the reason why he got demote and banned permanent but I think the staff here have a better reason to do that they will not do things without a good reason. Good luck and Take care always.

KaanG

VIP
Reaction score
this is so funny hahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.