Staff Team Update Staff Team Update (18.11.2018) Lelouch

Status
Not open for further replies.

RESiSTANT

Server Owner
Reaction score
(aloha) community,
I'm sad to announce that due power abuse Lelouch has been demoted and banned permanently. For security reasons, we can not provide more information.

Thanks for your services and good luck in real life! I will find you...

Wrathbinge

Reaction score
Well guess i will ask by the whole community, but what happened with Lelouch? What i remember from him on staff it's being pretty helpful with his GFX Leading works and Event Master even giving some tips to moderators . So it's a big surprise to us reading this after years of work, wonder if you could share it :).

Code:
[11-18-2018 08:01 PM] RESiSTANT : for those who are interested, please post an reply there. Thank you!
[11-18-2018 08:00 PM] RESiSTANT : and I will answer once there are enough comments
[11-18-2018 08:00 PM] RESiSTANT : Reply to his staff team update topic

Abesta

Legends Never Die!!
Reaction score
C'mon, share the reason with us :) He abused his power, and you are even planning to find him :D what did he do? Only thing that comes in my mind is, he used his well gifted credits, bought things and shared. What else power he had? :)

v1taL

The God of Poetry
Reaction score
In our country the freedom of information is now a bill and is nearly to anlaw. Abiding this rule to our country, my hopes would be if having the information bestowed upon yhe recent permanent ban of mr.lelouch.. thanks..

[V]iN.

Banned
Reaction score
tell us the reason why over power abuse? you need to tell us the reason so that all players and friend of lelo can accept it if you had a reason thanks

zckGG

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Reaction score
let us know please, what power abuse he use ? please tell us

ike

SuperVIP
Reaction score
This is a big one. I wanna know what he did. Deym, thanks for your services by the way.

!!-ToyZ-!!

☠Skill ON !◕‿◕! Buff OFF&#
Reaction score
Ohh.. it sad to hear that.. we still dont know what Sir Lelouch did?? Hopefully we know the answer about abuse power later.. btw Good Luck in Real Life and Thank you for your services, Sir Lelouch..

Kolbus

SuperVIP
Reaction score
Well guess i will ask by the whole community, but what happened with Lelouch? What i remember from him on staff it's being pretty helpful with his GFX Leading works and Event Master even giving some tips to moderators . So it's a big surprise to us reading this after years of work, wonder if you could share it :).

Code:
[11-18-2018 08:01 PM] RESiSTANT : for those who are interested, please post an reply there. Thank you!
[11-18-2018 08:00 PM] RESiSTANT : and I will answer once there are enough comments
[11-18-2018 08:00 PM] RESiSTANT : Reply to his staff team update topic
Well
First off all i regret i dont reply here yesterday cause i just go off
and i no need reply fast with a useless words so let me reply now
by words which im sure in 100%
Second : i no need disrespect nobody and i no need push anythink bad i just say what i think and u guys
can like me or not , respect me or not but u guys need read and care what i say:

I just read this and whats this... ? He got perma because power abuse..
so so where any prove where any explanation this sytuation...
I no protect him cause i dont know a case but also i cant judge him
when i no see a sytuation and proves so i cant say he bad or not
Somebody know whats i mean... ? This only empty threat with a ban information
and thats it
For example i can have ban and each one member can have a ban but proves any explanation need...
How abaut if we dont do anything bad but got a ban , thats ok ? i dont think so...
Regards

-![ZERO]!-

I went from ZERO to my own HERO
Reaction score
Here's the thing Everyone wants to know the real reason why [MENTION=32282]Lelouch[/MENTION] got BAN.. YOu need to answer this [MENTION=1]RESiSTANT[/MENTION] We players Forumers Call it what you want to call. Almost half of us really wanted to know the real deal here. [MENTION=32282]Lelouch[/MENTION] was a great leader everyone knows that... This was a shocking news .... Give ANSWER to our QUESTIONS. :stoned::stoned::fumando::fumando:

Death

Reaction score
Well
First off all i regret i dont reply here yesterday cause i just go off
and i no need reply fast with a useless words so let me reply now
by words which im sure in 100%
Second : i no need disrespect nobody and i no need push anythink bad i just say what i think and u guys
can like me or not , respect me or not but u guys need read and care what i say:

I just read this and whats this... ? He got perma because power abuse..
so so where any prove where any explanation this sytuation...
I no protect him cause i dont know a case but also i cant judge him
when i no see a sytuation and proves so i cant say he bad or not
Somebody know whats i mean... ? This only empty threat with a ban information
and thats it
For example i can have ban and each one member can have a ban but proves any explanation need...
How abaut if we dont do anything bad but got a ban , thats ok ? i dont think so...
Regards
(hmm) what a language? You're alien? I got shocked in one thing, what opinion you got there :goofy:

Last edited:

alpha.Q

Banned
Reaction score
Here's the thing Everyone wants to know the real reason why [MENTION=32282]Lelouch[/MENTION] got BAN.. YOu need to answer this [MENTION=1]RESiSTANT[/MENTION] We players Forumers Call it what you want to call. Almost half of us really wanted to know the real deal here. [MENTION=32282]Lelouch[/MENTION] was a great leader everyone knows that... This was a shocking news .... Give ANSWER to our QUESTIONS. :stoned::stoned::fumando::fumando:
Carrying a rank for a long time , being silent like a water and mysteriously bitching to the people who brought you to the place where you are now doesn't make you great. I have never witnessed a majestic action by his side to be honest.
I am not interested in what he has done but i would like to note , the more quiet you are , the more you are getting reckless , especially (in most cases) if you are a pinoy. No offence philippinos

Last edited:

Abesta

Legends Never Die!!
Reaction score
Lol, no news yet? It turned to spam thread already.

RESiSTANT

Server Owner
Reaction score
Our fellow member Lelouch was in vacation for 1 month and he asked to announce it this way so he can see the comments and laugh a bit. :D He is very loyal and the demotion was by his request because he gone on place where internet connection is barely possible and he does not have PC there. He will be back from his hometown in a week and a half.

Everyone who spammed here out of the topic will receive infraction..
Thanks ;)

Abesta

Legends Never Die!!
Reaction score
I had some goosebombs due seeing an action movie. But what a scripted, so called Action Move :) Now I will find you :-D I will ban you Venci for playing with our feelings :) RESiSTANT

Status
Not open for further replies.