Problem with computer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wrathbinge

Reaction score
Hello guys, i'm having some issues with my new laptop and i need your help.

Computer Aspects:

AMD Ryzen 3 2200U with Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx 2.50Ghz (Laptop with integrated GPU)
8GB Ram
Windows 10 64 Bits
Hard Disk 1TB

I have been two months with it already, but since last month it started to freeze somehow and giving blue screen so need to reboot again. I happens too frequently doesn't matter if im playing or just browsing internet it just freezes and makes me reboot it and usually it turns on in less than minute, but when that happens the loading goes about 3-5 mins.

So that's something could fix myself or better send it back to company and wait for them to fix it with the warranty?

Thanks in advance !

Last edited:

*Soler

Legends Never Die
Reaction score
Si es nueva puede ser defecto de fabrica y puedes pedir que te la cambien no?

Koshax

GRiFFiNS
Reaction score
İ will help u soon :)

Wrathbinge

Reaction score
Si es nueva puede ser defecto de fabrica y puedes pedir que te la cambien no?
Ya pregunte eso y no la cambian, solo la reparan.

---------

Already asked and they dont change the laptop, just repair it.

zckGG

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Reaction score
Hi sir Wrath

I have the same problem but on my pc Before
Its new aswel, the main problem why it get Freeze
Because of the Fan inside not working well
So the hot is just stayin inside my pc,

Just check your Fan inside if its working continiously
If its not you must change or fix that soon as possible before the other parts of your laptop will have a problem,

Last edited:

Owl.

Reaction score
Have you tried downgrading to windows 7 or just try to reformat it first. But somehow i do really suggest to return it to the company and let them fix it since there is a warranty on it right? :nuhnuh:

Peaceful

Legend
Reaction score
Might be the drivers.
Most company's have Drivers Download section in thier site so its 100% better then Drivers program.
You better call them for advice.

Wrathbinge

Reaction score
Already did the drivers, and also I have purchase a thing that goes below the laptop and it have 5 fans so its always cold. And well might send it back to them just that didn't want tho since they take a month more or less to return it.

Nikki

Reaction score
It's in waranty Bring it in. Save all important stuff on a extern drive.
Bring it in and ask if they can add a M2 SSD for your os.

Wrathbinge

Reaction score
It's in waranty Bring it in. Save all important stuff on a extern drive.
Bring it in and ask if they can add a M2 SSD for your os.
Guess will have to do that, since it's pretty weird it resets whenever it wants. Tho can happen hours or even a day without it happens. About the SSD it's not possible already asked that when purchased it.

Danica

Hottie
Reaction score
I experienced that with my laptop too what I did is reset or restore it when was the time is running well and i did disk defragmentation and check some apps that use too much memory that can make your laptop freezes and control it then my laptop is working well. Just try it Vicente if it works.:happyy:

RESiSTANT

Server Owner
Reaction score
Win10 causes this problem with some "new" hardwares which are not really brand new, but just new for you, they are not compatible with Win10 at 100% and some drivers might be corrupted.

If it is a new laptop, you would have got the recovery disk for the OS. Try installing the OS again and install the latest drivers from manufacters website (Amd / ati).
If you have installed the win10 OS by yourself then try getting other release or different OS like Win 7 which is the most stable from my experience. If this doesn’t resolve the issue, then mostly the HDD is corrupt. get that replaced as it is still under warranty.
Don't reinstall if you don't have any disk with OS or the win10 is original included with your lappy.

The most reasons why BSOD appears are:

1. Some Windows driver causing conflict or
  2. Some Windows Update gone wrong. If the latter is the reason, you have to remove and block the update that caused Blue Screen of Update.
You can check the stop error in google, it looks like 0x0000000A 0x0000003B, 0x000000EF that's just example codes. There should be 100% issues like yours and try to resolve it and find the problem by browsing about the stop error offset. You can get yours if you disable the auto restart upon blue screen error :

my computer > properties > advanced system settings > advanced > [startup & recover] settings > uncheck automatically restart and click apply and then wait for the bsod to appear again then note the stop error and begin your research for resolution of the error by using the stop error / offset. ;)

Reactions: ike

Wrathbinge

Reaction score
Yeah theres Recovery disk with the original Windows 10, will try doing that. About the blue screen error i get some of these codes and also this one "KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED". Tonight will do the OS restart and will commend my experience with it after that, wish me luck!

So what i do after that, disabled windows updates and search for the drivers updates myself or?

Peaceful

Legend
Reaction score
Take a usb download all the drivers from the pc manufacturer site in it. Do a fresh os install without internet connection. After u finish installing the os dont plug in ur internet. Install the drivers and only then do the windows updates.

Last edited:

Wrathbinge

Reaction score
Well actually did that and it have installed the drivers so far lol. Still haven't connect it to Internet, have fresh Windows but with drivers. Should disable Windows update and then connect Internet or?

SuperBad

MIRACLES
Reaction score
I dont have that issue but also my own pc has problem ... i left home . Turned pc off .. before it worked perfect but when i returned ..started pc .. pc started .. but desktop screen didnt "no signal" message only .. i heard that pc logged on sound it should mean windows is fine but only problem is connectio between pc and desktop ... does any one have any idea how can i fix it ?

Wrathbinge

Reaction score
Okey so I have fresh reformated with recovery disk. Haven't do any test so far will wait till later im free from work. But now my 1TB HHD says I have only 116GB free out of 1TB Lol and literally I just reformated dont have anything on computer.

GARP

Reaction score
try to go to Computer>right click>manage>Disk Managment>select ur partition Right click on it>Extend Volume>Next>and where it says select the amount of space in MB put the maximum amount that normaly its writen above it

Wrathbinge

Reaction score
The problem continued, i will just send it tomorrow to warranty seems the problem its the HDD.

Thanks a lot for the help everyone, please any moderator close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.