Game shut down after character choosing window

Status
Not open for further replies.

NFYH

Reaction score
Hello Ppl.

I can not connect to the Game. I am running the game on a Win 7 PC.
Well, I actually can connect to the game and choose one of my characters. After I have chosen my Char, the Game just closes itself.
I have read the advises to...

1. Run it in compatility mode (sorry if spelled wrong) for win xp SP 3. So I tried it and it is not working, my whole PC just crashes after attempting to open the game with this option.

2. Don't use the Keybord or the "Login"-Button on the Char-Choose-Window but only double-click the Char. That option doesnt seem to make any difference as the game just closes itself the same way then by using the buttons.

I have tried to directly run the Main.exe which is not working because the anticheat says, i have to use the Launcher.
Other Versions of MU like Season 8, 9, 10 seem to run without any problems.

What can I do ?
Plz help me. I want so hard to play this server... :-(

ike

SuperVIP
Reaction score
Update your video card. My friend solved the same problem by updating his video card. Try it.

NFYH

Reaction score
Hi!
Try to Read this 2 helpful thread about your problem: (1) https://forum.infinitymu.net/showth...r-Switch-Character&highlight=character+switch

(2) http://img.infinitymu.net/DEP_Guide/dep_settings.html
and please let us know if your problem is already solve.

Regards,
BRAVE
I have tried both, not changed anything.
I will now try to update my Graphiccard even tho my pc say to me that the driver is correct and up to date.

God... I will never play this awesome server again...

Peaceful

Legend
Reaction score
If your video card is up to date and you say other mu version run well. Try to make a clean install after u finish downloading run launcher and try again. You got the error from the anticheat because you clicked on main.exe and not mu.exe right click on it and creat a shortcut. Cut it and paste it in ur desktop dont use any compatility mode.

Last edited:

NFYH

Reaction score
Stupid Question :
How do I uninstall MU ? There seems to be no uninstall.exe or something like that... ^^

Peaceful

Legend
Reaction score
Go to the folder and delete it. If it say that the program is running restart ur pc and delete it and reinstall.

v1taL

The God of Poetry
Reaction score
Stupid Question :
How do I uninstall MU ? There seems to be no uninstall.exe or something like that... ^^
click the file infinityMU then delete lol.. thats what i do. xD

ike

SuperVIP
Reaction score
You can also use control panel. Just press the window button and type "control panel" then go to "programs" (uninstall programs) there you can see infinitymu and uninstall it.

NFYH

Reaction score
Hahaha. Sorry for that...
Folder and Shortcuts to it are deletet, I just download the Installfile again. Stay tuned.

Ladys and Gents,
I have just entered the game again. I absolutely 100% dont understand, why I had to reinstall it because it just did the same thing as it does while the first installation but who cares, its working. THANKS!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.