Tech Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reincarn

Banned
Reaction score
Game runed smoothly till Windows Uptaded itself. Downloaded latest drivers from NVIDIA's site, redownloaded older versions, still nothing. Game close automatically before 'Loading Screen' opens.

Windows 10 Pro 64.

RESiSTANT

Server Owner
Reaction score
Hi,
Uninstall the recent updates you have installed on your windows platform and see if problem gets solved and exclude that exact updates from the autoupdate list. If it's solved then microsoft did ruined something. Numerous of times microsoft confirms for bugs after updating win10. It's in the news every 1-2 months they ruin some update and cause problems to users daily basis.

Reincarn

Banned
Reaction score
Changed DEP, removed compatibility mode. Downloaded latest version from NVIDIA's site but Windows doesn't support therefore downloading went down. PC doesn't reinstall older version, uptaded it with application(Windows10Upgrade9252) from microsoft's site because it can't do itself due of some files not enough for complete it.

Davi

J A C K A L
Reaction score
Hi,
I haved this problem days ago too and i try many way's to solved.. even Venci too help me via tv... but still not working.
Today i re-format my lappy with win10 old version (2017) and all is working perfect.

Reincarn

Banned
Reaction score
Via CD/USB or from windowsiso? Which version is that? The one got after uptade is 1809.

Peaceful

Legend
Reaction score
Use my guide: https://forum.infinitymu.net/showthread.php?111275-Guide-Windows-Build-Revert

Pick 1709 build.

Turn ur internet off while the windows is installing.
Download all the drivers for ur pc and keep them on a usb. And install them on the new os u just installed but without internet connection and windows update disabled.

It fits ur Windows 10 Pro.

Version order: 1709,1803,1809.

You can download from here also: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10ISO

April update is 1803 version.

Last edited:

Reincarn

Banned
Reaction score
Use my guide: https://forum.infinitymu.net/showthread.php?111275-Guide-Windows-Build-Revert

Pick 1709 build.

Turn ur internet off while the windows is installing.
Download all the drivers for ur pc and keep them on a usb. And install them on the new os u just installed but without internet connection and windows update disabled.

It fits ur Windows 10 Pro.

Version order: 1709,1803,1809.

You can download from here also: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10ISO

April update is 1803 version.
What about if I'll keep ISO file on PC, off my net and install it w/o usb? USB, it's for keep files/apps safe? April version ruins smoothly?

Peaceful

Legend
Reaction score
U must have a usb to do this as far as i know.
6gb usb's are cheap.

Im using 1709 build cuz 1803 is fcking with my gameplay somhow.

Last edited:

Zione

Masked Man
Reaction score
What about if I'll keep ISO file on PC, off my net and install it w/o usb? USB, it's for keep files/apps safe? April version ruins smoothly?
Hello, YES you can keep the ISO file unless you don't want to re-download it again if you wanted to reformat again your desktop computer. Nope, you can't install without the use of any flashdrive, you need it to make a bootable flash drive. You need atleast 8GB, here is a link on howto/create-windows-10-bootable-usb-flash-drive/

Peaceful

Legend
Reaction score
Just use my guide its perfectly explained step by step works with any iso.
If i were u ill go with 1709 version others got too much bugs.

Last edited:

Peaceful

Legend
Reaction score
If u did exactly like i said in page 1 u should not have any problems.
How did u update ur drivers? Without internet and windows update disabled?
Did you adjust your video card settings to run on preformance.
Did you changed the power settings to high preformance.
Closed running background programs by going to settings> privacy background apps click off.

Reincarn

Banned
Reaction score
If u did exactly like i said in page 1 u should not have any problems.
How did u update ur drivers? Without internet and windows update disabled?
Did you adjust your video card settings to run on preformance.
Did you changed the power settings to high preformance.
Closed running background programs by going to settings> privacy background apps click off.
Everything done as should be. But video card errors, nvidia's drivers(from site) fail also. PC ruins smoothly but game frozen.

Peaceful

Legend
Reaction score
Ill see if i have time today to help u via teamviwer.
Add me on skype Peaceful(Or)
Ill be home from work in 1 hour and 30 min somthing like that.

Reincarn

Banned
Reaction score
It looks I'll change to lower versions 7; 8 due of these useless/bugged uptades. Thanks for answers. I'll keep in mind.

/Close

Status
Not open for further replies.