Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    64 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbinge View Post
    I don't get what are you trying to say with this man, set your idea first then post it here because you are just jumping between weird ideas and gettin us confused xD.

Where do you wanna get with this thread?
    I did mention about events but since abesta did say “no need for ideas needed” so i just want to clearify about few things.I just want new events i did made mistake on putting it on forum suggestion thread instead of putting it in the discussion thread (thank you sir nikki for requesting a mod to move it). im not saying that the past events are ugly but theres like no thrill no more (paulit ulit nalang pasensiya na kung nasasabi ko to pero yon nakikita ko at ramdam ko napapansin ninyo rin). Imagine how can i beat a person if the game is over and over or repeat i feel bored.
    Honestly in the arcade section i cant beat yuriprime, men his a 6th time champion hahaha well he did master that cuz u know his a gamer. Like how can i beat him hahaha so its either i would suggest to add a game in the arcade section or to make another arcade where its human vs human likely in the game for it to be fair.

Wrath in short i just want new events thats all im just saying and just maybe it would help the gamers to know the forum and the the game itself. For me this a challenge l because we have rules to follow and i respect that cuz i want to play more know more this game and invite people that hey this game is not for pvp only it also has fun games to preview(nauubosan na ako ng english ahahah) as for now. I think thats all for now ty sirs :)
    Last edited by [Warean]; 11-25-2018 at 09:58 PM.

Banned
    Users Country Flag

Character
    BeN
    Guild
    outlaw
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

i know everyone want free items ;)
    many of us did events , and who joined? 2/3 players , everyone join only staff events , and idk why
    maybe because is more easy to beg for items than work for them...

and the bad thing is that we need approval for our events =))
    i mean wtf , we make events with our items , our money but we need approval :)) , this rule is sht :)
    in past we had so many spamm events , and forum was active , now if we make 1 spamm thread , it gets closed in max 1 day maybe , and spamm event is with limited post now and they are with limit reply, and there are allot more things to say , but im sure my reply well be deleted so i wont write more than this
    Last edited by TBBeN; 11-26-2018 at 04:17 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information