Events that I would like to suggest in the year 2019 onwards

Status
Not open for further replies.

UnknownRen

Reaction score
I hear rumors from old players and i dont know if they are just bashing but hey they say one thing in common I dont believe them cause i enjoy the game. They just dont know how it circulates or how the game works. They say events is just all day long same and same, me as a player i dont believe. Because i witness all the events the this community provides good and enteresting.
First of all i did quite mixed this up I feel like, i want to suggest more events here in the forum.It feels bored if there is nothing to do specially when cant play ingame, also its much like doing task.Like doing dares and staffs or in and out in our community helping it to grow more.
Example:like chris did, he did actually manage to advertise the game on FB by volunteerly giving his item for our community to be recognized
Hopely this suggestion would be more helpful maybe in the nearby future
Answering back or clicking the thanks button would be nice, if u like this thread well this just what i noticed.
Ty :)

Nikki

Reaction score
Your title is not in same subject as your text. "you say Events that I would like to suggest in the year 2019 onwards"
But you arnt suggesting anything. Also i going to give a small reminder to a prev thread about pvp events : click where no 1 was showing intrest so if you are waiting till they come with ideas :) goodluck xD hahahahaha

v1taL

The God of Poetry
Reaction score
I think what Warean is suggesting is that there should be something else to do here in forums aside from chatting and stuff like mini games. In ahort he wants to have a much bigger way to enjoy the arcade. Actually this is a good idea to start with. The only problem is what kind of activities are to be done in forums just to keep the hundreds of players interested more on forums as much as in game.. :)

ike

SuperVIP
Reaction score
Well everyone is free to host events as much as they like. Some people host guild events, others host small events by using /post in-game & others are hosting events here in forum. Yeah I like what you said. UP FOR THE PEOPLE WHO ARE HELPING THE SERVER IN THEIR OWN WAYS!

UnknownRen

Reaction score
Yeah beerus got my point right, i cant speak out what i want to say because i have lack of expressing an idea maybe our community may give hints about it.
This is for the next year events

Abesta

Legends Never Die!!
Reaction score
There is no idea needed guys. This is forum under some rules. Without brraking those rules you guys can increase your and forum's activity. This is so easy by the way. Sure I am not the one whose should do this. I and my friends, we already did it in the past. My only duty left in here and it is showing the way of things which brings success. I tried to open few threads lastly for bringing some serious or even fun discussions to talk about but almost no one interested.

There must be few active forumers that can manage things, open fun and even serious threads. Guess what. Forum brings more fame to your name than game brings. Well for sure it not 100% like that nowadays due people doesnt have any interest on forum. But you can create it with interesting threads. Even rivalry threads with mature talking level can bring hell of an interest and activity. But we dont have that level of rivalry at the moment.

All what I say is, before players wanted to earn fame, even wanted to level up in forum, increasing post counts and so on. And there is 2 reason for that. First one is, maybe system changed and Staff team cant increase interest in people to make them work hard to be next staff member(those 3-4 players whose working hard to be potential next stafg members brings hell of an activity to the forum). And second reason is, we very old players couldnt passed our tourches successfully to players whose started to play 3-4 years ago.

Wrathbinge

Reaction score
Lately people just like easy events with big ass rewards sadly, thats why its hard to host them. Even so staffs keep hosting common monthly event plus some others from resistant hand.

Theres forum player events section where someone rarely post in nowadays, reason? Nobody wanna use their own items for that and tbh not much people join these events unless theres ubers or really fat reward.

Theres no more GFX fights since theres nobody joining them, also other events, rarely someone keeps uploading softwares, guides, skins, and other forum section active and its easy people are not really open for it or just to work on them unless someone does it or staffer.

Imo if you wanna changes start doing them by yourself.

Nikki

Reaction score
Ik hosted alot forum/ingame related events.
And needed to stop them after a while why? 2ppl joining. And others don't start because it's not easy like wrath mention.

Also to thé thread function it's more a discussion then a suggestion. So ask a mod to change it :)

UnknownRen

Reaction score
Thank you for the advice sirs yeah I also see that sometimes other players just snab it or likewise dont want it.
Simply i want to suggest if its ok can politely add board games in the arcade or if u know the game of the game of the generals usually i would want that. Idk if the community wants it

Wrathbinge

Reaction score
Thank you for the advice sirs yeah I also see that sometimes other players just snab it or likewise dont want it.
Simply i want to suggest if its ok can politely add board games in the arcade or if u know the game of the game of the generals usually i would want that. Idk if the community wants it
I don't get what are you trying to say with this man, set your idea first then post it here because you are just jumping between weird ideas and gettin us confused xD.

Where do you wanna get with this thread?

UnknownRen

Reaction score
I don't get what are you trying to say with this man, set your idea first then post it here because you are just jumping between weird ideas and gettin us confused xD.

Where do you wanna get with this thread?
I did mention about events but since abesta did say “no need for ideas needed” so i just want to clearify about few things.I just want new events i did made mistake on putting it on forum suggestion thread instead of putting it in the discussion thread (thank you sir nikki for requesting a mod to move it). im not saying that the past events are ugly but theres like no thrill no more (paulit ulit nalang pasensiya na kung nasasabi ko to pero yon nakikita ko at ramdam ko napapansin ninyo rin). Imagine how can i beat a person if the game is over and over or repeat i feel bored.
Honestly in the arcade section i cant beat yuriprime, men his a 6th time champion hahaha well he did master that cuz u know his a gamer. Like how can i beat him hahaha so its either i would suggest to add a game in the arcade section or to make another arcade where its human vs human likely in the game for it to be fair.

Wrath in short i just want new events thats all im just saying and just maybe it would help the gamers to know the forum and the the game itself. For me this a challenge l because we have rules to follow and i respect that cuz i want to play more know more this game and invite people that hey this game is not for pvp only it also has fun games to preview(nauubosan na ako ng english ahahah) as for now. I think thats all for now ty sirs :)

Last edited:

TBBeN

Banned
Reaction score
i know everyone want free items ;)
many of us did events , and who joined? 2/3 players , everyone join only staff events , and idk why
maybe because is more easy to beg for items than work for them...

and the bad thing is that we need approval for our events =))
i mean wtf , we make events with our items , our money but we need approval :)) , this rule is sht :)
in past we had so many spamm events , and forum was active , now if we make 1 spamm thread , it gets closed in max 1 day maybe , and spamm event is with limited post now and they are with limit reply, and there are allot more things to say , but im sure my reply well be deleted so i wont write more than this

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.