Player Hosted Event [Event] Reason why you enjoy playing Infinity MU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyle

Reaction score
I host simple event for us to know the reasons why we enjoy playing our beloved server

What to do?
Just simply make a 2-3 sentences why you enjoy playing Infinity MU

Deadline of this event is on December 3, 2018 (12am) Ph time

Prizes
1st place: Braves set fo
2nd place: 5 ring of winds
3rd place: 3 ring of winds

Approved by : RESiSTANT and Dimer

Last edited:

Brave

Reaction score
Hi!
Good day!
Read this thread again and edit your post that your event is approve. At the end of the thread please Write it was approve. Thanks. https://forum.infinitymu.net/showthread.php?847-Read-Me-Forumer-Events-Rules

Update:
When you post your event,you have to have a sentence at the end:

Approved by: RESiSTANT or Stan or Dimer

If your event has not been approved by us,it will be closed by any mod present.

Remember to contact one of us before posting your event!
Thanks!

Regards,

Last edited:

RESiSTANT

Server Owner
Reaction score
Approved

v1taL

The God of Poetry
Reaction score
Im not here to prticipate, i just want to share my experience with iMU. And also i want to encourage players inforum to join as well. :)
Now why is the reason i enjoy playing iMU?
The answer is very simple. I enjoy playing iMU because its the only game that i fell inlove with even through out the years of its existence, iMU had never disappointed me for some reason that its very old now xD. But it keeps me playing it because it makes me feel happy. iMU for me isnt just a game anymore. For me it is a virtual family that i wanted. iMU is a something out of the ordinary and it gives me entertainment whenever i play the game. Specially when i meet my friends in game. You dont need to be very strong or popular to enjoy iMU, you only need to play the game they way it was meant to be played. :)

Reincarn

Banned
Reaction score
After tons of problem each day when you open your caharacter you're becoming person who you want to be, not who you're and it makes you forget all those minus things for a while.

Reactions: Sun

UnknownRen

Reaction score
Well i play because i see fellowship here, when i returned from this server that was February 2018 my main goal here was to visit only.Until many events was cast by EMs (Chi,Syd,Kendall,Zione,Fran,Ezio,Lelouch) specifically non pk and pk events.What i know is that this game is for reseters only but not, there is a market and some stuffs like dracohunt,ds,bc,cc, yeah it was fun after all, then I've seen an active forum site so i stayed coz of the community and i want to be a part of it.:nuhnuh::nuhnuh::nuhnuh: crazy but true ahahahahaahahahah

Last edited:

Abesta

Legends Never Die!!
Reaction score
I am not just enjoying from InfinityMU but I am loving InfinityMU. About reason behind my love, if you could ever bring a reason for your love then that love is not a true love :) Nevermind, I am high :)

Kolbus

SuperVIP
Reaction score
I will not talk much a empty words ...
Let me say whats i want to say
Mu is Mu... the best mmorpg game in the world !!!
Specific climate , these wings ... everything is awesome
Its not important you pk ,lvl up or just afk all time ... You must be online
cause u feel u need log ...

SuperBad

MIRACLES
Reaction score
me myself i hate and love the game , but i just cant let it go so easily , im here since 2009 , have done alot of breaks but still back like some horndog , for me its thrilling game but sometimes im getting tired of it really quickly , and say myself i will effin close this and stop for a while , my for a while is like few hours or few days lately .... its cool game too play for few hours but , i cant handle too play it whole day. its damn oldschool game but it just doesnt faint for me .

Memorise.

Legends Never Die !!!
Reaction score
simple like good people notching more no need be a pro no need position on forum i know who i am that all and like colected sexsy set and i love sezon 3 but infinity roxs in sezon 3 that all and no need items on this event i read this for free end

Chanz

Banned
Reaction score
For me it's very simple, infinitymu is my second home and last MU server that i will be playing. I love Infinitymu with all of my heart, i will play this server as long as i'm alive.

chris09

Banned
Reaction score
A big reason why i love this games so much (iMU), I feel, is because they are an escape from our sometimes boring and monotonous lives. Sometimes it’s nice see new set of character . I know that after I’ve had a hard day, I come home and put on a headset and play a IMU .for me,its stress reliever and felling chillaxed while playig iMU.

thats why i love this games ;)
new friends, new home and new community ;)

thnaks and advance

[EM!NEM]

Veteran
Reaction score
I love this game because I met a lot of good people from a lot of country's and that's very nice to have the opportunity to have a good friends from all over the world, it's nice to know about their countries, how they live. The game it's a scape from our lives too, but some times we can get angry
But it won't be a reason to not love it. Enjoy Infinity mu guys!

yuriprime

Certified Euter
Reaction score
My reason why I really enjoy playing this game are follows:

1. Community - This community is really awesome. Why? Because this is a unique community that you will see every one will help you when you need even you are enemies in-game.
2. Game itself - This game gives me memories that I'll never forgot. Because I've created, friends & enemies and we are playing this game the way we are want it. Let's say the customization created by our Administration. It's not easy to create it, but because on our "WANTS" he created this kind of customization that we wanted.
3. Satisfaction - I've been playing this game since 2011. I had ON and OFF playing but years or months after. My brain is still finding this game to filled up my Satisfaction.

Bae

Infinity Hardcore
Reaction score
Well, I like the old school classic season 3 server. Easy to play and the balance between ftp and ptp.
Also this is the only game in my pc so I have no choice but to play and enjoy it (luatinh)

Stanina: And why the f*** don't you download other game :eek:mg:
Me: Am lazy af! :jajaja:
#realtalk

-Zepetto

Menace to society
Reaction score
first of all I enjoy this game because of the nice community. There are nice players and nice staff members.

Owl.

Reaction score
I love this game ofc! Been here since 2011 and stopped and still play the game again. It is really addictive and the game is really too user friendly and lots of Events every month not only in game and also in Forum! and the community is really good will help you in your concerns and the staffs are really doing their Job. That is why I Enjoy this game! InfinityMU and Beyond!

Status
Not open for further replies.