Visual C++ Runtime Library Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jadde

Infinity Hardcore
Reaction score
Hello, recently i was trying to enter to imu and get this error Visual C++ Runtime Library Error , then i try to open go google chrome but rarely i cant use internet or any other app , but my router says its ok , so i restart my computer , and now when i login on windows 10 my pc shotdown itself (hmm) , im writting here via phone , i really dont know what to do

Wrathbinge

Reaction score
Try to turn it on and run CMD as admin then write this: bcdedit /set increaseuserva 2800 . After this just write Exit and reboot your computer, so go to uninstall programs and uninstall all the Visual C Runtime on your computer. After that just reboot your PC again and download them once more

Jadde

Infinity Hardcore
Reaction score
Try to turn it on and run CMD as admin then write this: bcdedit /set increaseuserva 2800 . After this just write Exit and reboot your computer, so go to uninstall programs and uninstall all the Visual C Runtime on your computer. After that just reboot your PC again and download them once more
How i run CMD when i turn it on? what is the command? (i cant enter to my desktop cause it shotdown it self when i login to enter).

Last edited:

Jadde

Infinity Hardcore
Reaction score
Thanks finally its solved now , you can close now :D

Status
Not open for further replies.