After New Year Promotions & Expected Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

RESiSTANT

Server Owner
Reaction score
Happy New Year, friends!

Hope you had good time with family & friends in the past bright holidays. If you did not celebrated and holiday was not the best thing for you this year then I can tell you there's always light in the end of the tunnel. I wish you all the best in the 2019!

Since Xmas & NEW Year 2019 promotions is about to conclude, I am here with great news and new promotions, the news first and then the new promotion:

New 1: Within the start of New Year is expected for our anticheat to get updated and the most important: the end of random cheat attempts in-game!:ah:

Promised, guaranteed & proven with facts of new code and new applications by LiveGuard developers themselves. I can confirm you this because it happened that I am very close friend to the devs of LiveGuard Software LTD. By past years communications and things I've done for them, they are very grateful to InfinityMU for our support in various ways. Thanks to all infinitians.

New 2: We are developing new unique things for the game that will make your game environment even better than before and keeping the version of Season 3 and same unique classic interface of MuOnline since 2003. More surpirising events and things to do in-game. No new items releases planned for the moment by the way. However things can get a bit slowed down because there's always testing, debugging and fixing unexpected bugs before official release to the game. What I want is 99,99% guarantee for flawless game features before releasing.

After Christmas & New Year Promotions:

WebShop Offer #1:
You can donate now for Unlocked Achievements for your character and get for free 100 Resets + Full Stats.

WebShop Offer #2:
You can donate now for 5000 Resets (Guild Buff) and you will get Unlocked Achievements for one of your characters by choice + full stats in case it is not already full stats.

WebShop Offer #3:
You can donate now for Uber Tier-2 and you will get for free Full Stats + 100 Resets for character by your choice and 3rd class wings by choice. Same offer applies if you donate for x2 Uber Tier-1 Sets.

Note: promotions cannot be used in BTA or in additional of further donations!

After donation just mail us at : donate@infinitymu.net or use this contact form [click right here]

Promotion is valid until January 10th.

Count down for this promo is available [here]​

---
Thank You,
The InfinityMU Team

TheFearOne

VIP
Reaction score
Thanks venci for this awesome promotion.. Please bring back buy 1 take 1 uber donation plsss

Chanz

Banned
Reaction score
I can't wait for that new update! More power InfinityMU long live!

v1taL

The God of Poetry
Reaction score
What a good way to start off 2019 with a bang.. :)

Sun

VIP
Reaction score
RESiSTANT said:
Promised, guaranteed & proven with facts of new code and new applications by LiveGuard developers themselves.
Wicked! Finally, uber users can feel the real difference and not be cheated on by haxors. Way to go!
More power Infinity! :volando:

BLADE

NAVY Family
Reaction score
well is nice to have new things, at leats, new things that change a lit of bit the look of the server. but it would better new items..
awesome promos jeje

Flippy

Legend
Reaction score
well is nice to have new things, at leats, new things that change a lit of bit the look of the server. but it would better new items..
awesome promos jeje
Completely new items are not in plan but new or improved ubers might be on the list in the next years.
For new items i got few ideas but in the upcoming months though. Need to work everything out first of all.

Bison

Reaction score
a very cool and nice promotion to strart 2019.
thanks master!

Abesta

Legends Never Die!!
Reaction score
I am so happy and glad to see InfinityMU is up and yet has passion to make this server even better, stable and competitive. You guys , we all who ever played InfinityMU and even made their name remembered for all time - we all are so lucky guys! And you, damn jealous people, the other server developers , one word for ya guys - BURN!!!

P.S: [MENTION=1]RESiSTANT[/MENTION] I guess after these words, everything will cost 0 credits for my account, right ? :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.