Best equation for good combo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melbourne

WireLess
Reaction score
What are the factors that affects your combo damage?

I see that even with good ping + achievement + guild buff there are still really good players who has incredibly high damage in terms of combos even without guild buff.

I even scored 10 - 2 to some of them in duel, I lost.

Lets share ideas and find out the right equation.

Reactions: Sun

SuperBad

MIRACLES
Reaction score
players whit some laggs (many abuse lags) those players do kill theire opponents like the potrate dont matter at all .

Tupac

S.P.Q.R.
Reaction score
As [Superbad] bad says, some people abuse the lags.. I would not be suprised if i get beaten with a huge score gap against an opponent with a massive 200+ ping..
So if you're thinking that your combo sequence on your script is weak, it's not. Maybe it just needs some tweaks day by day lol
I, myself, has to tweak my combo thingy to adapt with some opponents. :)

Flippy

Legend
Reaction score
Combo dmg is affected by stats : Strenght, Agility, Energy and that's pretty much it. The rest of the options from sets/ancient sets apply at the end.

TheFearOne

VIP
Reaction score
Low ping plus a good set
A good macro timing
Even with semi set u can I Love InfinityMU stadium..

Luigir

GEEK GUY

Reaction score
What are the factors that affects your combo damage?

I see that even with good ping + achievement + guild buff there are still really good players who has incredibly high damage in terms of combos even without guild buff.

I even scored 10 - 2 to some of them in duel, I lost.

Lets share ideas and find out the right equation.
i was actually wondering the same... after purchasing achiv. i wanted to give a try but got my @ss kicked easily even with guild buff, but what is actually matter (imo) good timing with combos, just in case you have any razor keyboard or mouse you can also set a macro and try. Im actually doing that because i admit i have no the same timing i use to had xd
and ofc a good ping latency, even tho in Eu the server is (lets say 85% stable) so those 15% is just matter of seconds of delay then you are dead maybe because you are not using a program to reduce latency (pz or wtfast) or maybe im wrong with the % or dis-vantage and advantage, but tthats my opinion and what i think is it.

Melvin

Reaction score
Hello! Are you using ping reducer like for ex: PZ or WTFast. If not, maybe you should coz it can help you fasten your potrate. Even if you have good ping it does not mean you can pot fast coz there times the connection will go slow without noticing it. And i suggest you also have to update your combo from time to time if you are using macro. Coz some macro players i know they always update their combo. Just sharing my opinion and suggestion also at the same time. So, i hope it can help you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jes

/ˈnôrm(ə)l/
Reaction score
In terms of combo, Cyclone (1) Twisting Slash (2) Death Stab (3) is the best one, it is proven that it has a good damage than any other combination of skills. But for me it kind of hard using my "1we23" sequence with that skill setup so I use DS(1) TS(2) and Cyclone(3) (coz i don't have my gaming toy at this moment that is why I am playing manually.) And as other players said above, You should have a good internet, use a gaming proxy network like Pingzapper or WTFast if it is necessary and if ever you are planning to play for "real" investing a gaming toy is a good choice. :emotic1: That is all. Enjoy and Good luck in your MU Career!

TheFearOne

VIP
Reaction score
first factor to consider with consistent ping, strong internet and a razer mouse/a4tech x7 u can land all combos with ease. In this case the logic is, the less ping you have the more easy to land combos.

second factor is the stats
i found out that uber items with all options unlocked override stats limit of 32767
uber items add more to the base stats that we have. Like all uber items with +250 agility/+125 energy, strength was delivering relatively high dmg compared to other items.

third factor items options and reflect
reflect is not consistent when using sd set
uber items unlocked options enables for huge combo dmg.
options like 80% EDR or 80% CDR

Rezec

Banned
Reaction score
administration of server need to add this tool to ingame settings or write some virus free safe tool for macros or i leave that server!
p.s or modify anticheat and disable autocombo and autopots
if you dont know with macros i can create fully automated game and play it without player make in day 200 resets THIS IS NOT MU ONLINE WHAT I WANT TO PLAY!!!

Last edited:

zckGG

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Reaction score
Effective and Tested
If you want good max Damage combination trust me,

112322 (in your Toy)

1 cyclone
2 twisting
3 deathstab

Plus good Ping (NY Server)
Then go to Server 4 Kanturu and Practice your Combo

Good luck

Last edited:

Abesta

Legends Never Die!!
Reaction score
Combo damage affected with your stat formulas which is the same for all and your gear options. There is too much dmg options. You know "ignore" damage? This is the best single DMG and it can stack with double damage option. Now Imagine your combo with Double Damage of Ignore. So it depends on luck. Then, lower ping does faster combos but higher ping ones does highest dmg combos. Sure laggers does even faster due freeze and no reflect. Thats why Laggers can kill you in 1 combo. Why? Because when your lagger opponent click 1 2 3 -》for combo. Because of his lag, his skills delaying and you are receiving all damages in one as (Cyclone Dmg + DS DMG + Combo DMG) and you cant out pot/heal it. p.s:Last skill you do for combo not do its dmg but do it as combo dmg.

So, do your best but things always changes depending on your opponent and situation.

Melbourne

WireLess
Reaction score
Well most of the answers here are the same. I guess there is no special tips we can give to each other for these are all the factors that we need to know and are already presented to us. It will always comes down to ping and combo for now. One thing I hate about playing MU, it lacks strategy play unlike other game. Sad that you only have to rely on a click of your mouse and wait your opponent die to see who has better ping + macro.

zckGG

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Reaction score
Well most of the answers here are the same. I guess there is no special tips we can give to each other for these are all the factors that we need to know and are already presented to us. It will always comes down to ping and combo for now. One thing I hate about playing MU, it lacks strategy play unlike other game. Sad that you only have to rely on a click of your mouse and wait your opponent die to see who has better ping + macro.
What do you expect lol , well yeah i feel you what u trying to say, coz im a hard/long gamer aswel, if you play (ro) i will not say the full name, that game you really need to use ur brain stratgy and ur 10fingers dor switching

Anyway only the hard thing here is to get the max damage of ur combo, its not that easy to get the max damage, you need to spend more time but still its depend,

Goodluck bro lets just enjoy the game :plaths:

Last edited:

Melbourne

WireLess
Reaction score
Any staff can close this now. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.