Status
Not open for further replies.

zckGG

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Reaction score
Hello,

- Just Saying
- Just Showing
- I dont want to prove something or anything , coz they are anoyying everyday talking alot,
i dunno if they have feelings or smthng they didnt even feel tired getting MAD/ANGRY eveyrday WHat a life u have lol

I just wanna show one of thier Attitude when they Lose to Battle/Duel , and everyone knows how they cry everytime they lose the battle ,
have no idea why they cant Accept if they lose some of the battle , this is only a game Have fun =)
but why they cant accept lol ,

after he run away like a chicken, hes talking alot in Stadium, dunno why :plaths:

and this Big mout big talker NO Face , and everyone know him well how attitude he have ,
and i dont talk to him anymore, i dunno why he keep puting hes self on every player that i dueled,
Just keep on Hiding your True faces :plaths: and ofc youll show how bigmouth you have here,
and im Sure until Now you cant Sleep still thinkin on Our duel if how you Lose :rofl_80_anim_gif:

Just accept it , easy and simple , ITS ONLY JUST A GAME , Chill :rofl_80_anim_gif:

Last edited:

Nergh

Reaction score
I will reply first and last time.

First about the duel shared, I didnt think you are so faceless when you asked me I already told you I'm without pingzapper and you said it's just a duel for fun.

After person who asked me for combo scripts on forum inbox/skype now acts like that, well. Else you are still that person who asked me '[V]iN kills me in stadium, please duel him with my char'(which belongs account: rolfrivez). New names won't rescue you. While using autopot/even combo that I gave you open thread against me nothing to say more.

And I want to complete my post with these videos.(Anyone from staff can check if this char belonged that one or no).

2:20 'at least 1 score'

zckGG

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Reaction score
I will reply first and last time.

First about the duel shared, I didnt think you are so faceless when you asked me I already told you I'm without pingzapper and you said it's just a duel for fun.

After person who asked me for combo scripts on forum inbox/skype now acts like that, well. Else you are still that person who asked me '[V]iN kills me in stadium, please duel him with my char'(which belongs account: rolfrivez). New names won't rescue you. While using autopot/even combo that I gave you open thread against me nothing to say more.

And I want to complete my post with this video.(Anyone from staff can check if this char belonged that one or no).
I dunno if you are dreaming or what, yes thats good idea ask some of the staff if im the one on that Video that u share, and Ask them aswel or make sure your self that im the one who ask you something coz i dont know what are u trying to prove,

Like what you SAID , yeah JUST FOR FUN, so why you take ot serious??? Everyday talking sht?? Everyday mad angry lol, stop that thing, youll make ur self sick,

Thats it, APPLY IT TO YOUR SELF, ITS JUST FOR FUN
ITS ONLY A GAME...:yes_80_anim_gif::rofl_80_anim_gif:

You trying to Show them some your duel which is im not , its Like your saying that you Really CANT accept that you lose , mate move on change your attitude, your just making ur self Sick and Tired

last Thing , i will not Reply to any of your message anymore ,
Just remember mate, ITS ONLY A GAME , DONT TAKE IT SERIOUS EVERY BATTLE/FIGHT/DUEL

TRY it to calm youll feel soooo good and nice everyday and you can breath and smile so GOOD

:851575_126362047548

Last edited:

Ezio

Reaction score
Devius dont play it "cool and calm" and say stuff like "its just a game blah blah blah". obviously you care alot and posted this thread.
Also you say you dont want to prove anything. then whats the reason of this thread?
Is it to showoff on your friends? or is it to provoke?
But i think that this thread will cause unnecessary arguments and fights so i will close it.

As for you Green you reply and then delete your posts and reply again. I wil discuss this with the outher
Mods and will see what we can do about it.

untill then.. /Closed to avoid further arguments

Status
Not open for further replies.