pingzapper server for United Arab Emirates player

Status
Not open for further replies.

ICEICEICE

VIP
Reaction score
Sir,

I have downloaded pingzapper to help me with my connection as well as with my potting rate to improve.. I have connected to LA 1-8 without any problem(aswell as new York and Chicago). But I see there is no improvement in my speed connection in game..I just want to know maybe the Game Master will help me out regarding adding some authorized servers for Middle East players.

THANKS

Last edited:

ICEICEICE

VIP
Reaction score
Bro it was working..Only my concern is there is no improvement in my connection..and I can't connect to other servers nearer to my country coz iMU only allowed NY,LA,and CHI as the only server to connect to..T_T

Havost

The Trash
Reaction score
It could be your internet connection is the problem because everyone can connect to pz without any problem. Choose the server in pz that has lower ping from your location. Can you tell us your PC specs? Coz it might trigger your problem.

ICEICEICE

VIP
Reaction score
Ok. Here is my laptop specs..Capture11.jpg

Is there any server I can connect to that is near my area. like Europe?..I mean allowed servers that I will not get 5days banned.THanks

Zione

Masked Man
Reaction score
Sir,

I have downloaded pingzapper to help me with my connection as well as with my potting rate to improve.. I have connected to LA 1-8 without any problem(aswell as new York and Chicago). But I see there is no improvement in my speed connection in game..I just want to know maybe the Game Master will help me out regarding adding some authorized servers for Middle East players.

THANKS
Hello, what ping are you getting at US West(Los Angeles 1-7) ?

Also try US East(New York 1-8), because i think there are some other middle east players like from Saudi, can get good pot rate. The lower the number of your ping the better... =)

Havost

The Trash
Reaction score
Your PC specs is already beyond the maximum system requirements for MU you should not have facing such problem. Since the server location is in Canada you can only use those selected servers in US the rest are forbidden. Try adding an anti lag on your iMU files which can be located at Game Skin section. It might increase your pot rate and etc.

ICEICEICE

VIP
Reaction score
Your PC specs is already beyond the maximum system requirements for MU you should not have facing such problem. Since the server location is in Canada you can only use those selected servers in US the rest are forbidden. Try adding an anti lag on your iMU files which can be located at Game Skin section. It might increase your pot rate and etc.
Ok madam I will try to do that

Hello, what ping are you getting at US West(Los Angeles 1-7) ?

Also try US East(New York 1-8), because i think there are some other middle east players like from Saudi, can get good pot rate. The lower the number of your ping the better... =)

Capture22.JPG

Capture333.JPG

here is my ping..

Last edited by a moderator:

Zione

Masked Man
Reaction score

Mr.Zirc

Item pls!.
Reaction score
r u only having trouble with iMU? r u having slow connection as well with another online games?

Stan

Reaction score
(aloha),
Use NY or Chicago 1 or 2 servers as they are closest to the server hosting location!
The ping you see in PZ's Europe servers is lower because they are closer to you but they will be worst if you use them to play since your connection will be transferred first to Europe then to Canada (Host) and finally back to you (and that actually will increase the ping that you can have even without using PZ). Those NY or Chicago servers may not increase your pot rate significantly but PZ will help you to have smoother pot rate avoiding lag spikes therefore better gameplay overall experience.
With that said it's up to you to find which is better for you from both NY or Chicago.

Regards

P.S: Btw i admire the way you called Havost madam :D

Last edited:

MrTimer

Reaction score
The canada server in wtfast is not stable.
Very good ping but alot of spikes and delays.

TheFearOne

VIP
Reaction score
The canada server in wtfast is not stable.
Very good ping but alot of spikes and delays.
From SEA too i use chicago servers when pvp or san francisco much better if your from SEA use pingzapper dont use wtfast

MrTimer

Reaction score
Good thing about wtfast is that we are able to see the spikes and delay.

#Brandy

Top Contributor
Reaction score
bro im in dubai i have real good connection on ny1-8:dance::dance:

Zione

Masked Man
Reaction score
Thread will be close due to inactivity over 2 weeks. If you wish to re-open the thread please PM any online Moderator.

/Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.