[Big Event]Two Against the World - Couples PK 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stan

Reaction score
Hello infinitians!!!

(h)I am here to present you this Valentines day special edition PK event!
-

(h)Will be hosted in game on 14th of February, Thursday
-

(h)2 hours before Castle Siege, you can check CS time
here

-

(h)Pets and shield skills are not allowed
-

(h)Only 1 BK and 1 Elf can be in party and join this event as a couple
-

(h)Only swell and elf buff are allowed
-

(h)Normal rules of PK event apply: no wars/trades/duels/hidden buffs
-

(h)Everyone will relog before to make sure that only elf and bk are in 1 party
-

(h)No tracemarry allowed, in case it's used it will lead to disqualifying+disconnection
-

(h)Prizes for the winning couple will be between 5000-10 000 gold credits each, depending on number of participants and 5 IMES Points for each winner (regardless if they are alive or not at the end of the event)
-

(h)Event will be announced in game 1-2 hours before its start.

If you have any questions, leave them in this thread, otherwise we will meet in game for our special edition PK event!

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

Regards
InfinityMu Staff Team

SPANISH TRANSLATION
Hola infinitians!!!

(h) estoy aquí para presentarles a ustedes el evento especial PK de San Valentín
-

(h)Sera hosteado el día Jueves 14 de febrero
-

(h)2 Horas antes de la hora del castle siege, pueden mirar la hora del cs en su país en el siguiente link.

-

(h)Pets y escudos no están permitidos
-

(h)Solamente 1 Bk y 1 Elf pueden estar en party y entrar a el evento como pareja
-

(h)Solo swell y elf buff esta permitido
-

(h)Las reglas normales de los pk events aplica: no wars/trades/duels/hidden buffs
-

(h)Todo mundo relogueara antes para estar seguros que solo esten 1 elf y un bk por party.
-

(h)El tracemarry no esta permitido, en caso de que lo usen seran desconectados y descalificados
-

(h)El premio para la pareja ganadora sera 5000-10 000 gold credits cada uno, dependiendo en el numero de participantes y 5 IMES Points por cada ganador
-

(h)El evento sera anunciado 1 o 2 horas antes de que inicie

Si tiene alguna pregunta , dejelas en este post , nos vemos en el evento pk edición especial!

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

Regards
InfinityMu Staff Team

TAGALOG TRANSLATION

Brave said:
Magandang araw mga infinitians!!!

Nandito ako para ipaalam sainyo ng4yong araw ng mga puso ay meron Tayong espesyal na PK event.

Gagawin ng4yong ika-14 ng Pebrero, Huwebes

Dalawang oras Bago Ang Castle siege, pwede mong Icheck ang oras dito

Ibat ibang mga pet at panangalang ay Hindi pwede

Isang BK at Elf lamang Ang dapat na mag kasama at sasali sa event na ito bilang mag asawa

Swell lamang at elf buff Ang pwede

Ang palagiang rules Ng PK event Ang gagamitin: walang gyera/kalakalan/duelo at naka tagong buff

Lahat ay mag rerelog Bago mag simula para maka sigurado na elf at BK lamang Ang mag kasama.

Di pweding gumamit ng /tracemarry
,Kong sakaling gumamit nito ay diskwalipikasyon at diskoneksyon ang kakahantungan

Ang man4nalong mag asawa ay pupwedeng M4nalo Ng 5,000- 10,000 gintong kredits depende Kong Ilan ang kalahok at 5 IMES na puntos sa bawat man4n4lo(kahit na sila ay buhay o hindi pag katapos ng laro.)

Ang event ay aanunsyo sa loob ng laro sa loob Ng dalawang oras Bago mag simula.

Kung merong kayong katanungan, mag iwan nalang dito sa thread na ito. O magkikita Tayo sa laro saating spesyal na edisyon Ng PK event na ito!

Malig4yang araw Ng mga Puso!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Jadde

Infinity Hardcore
Reaction score
I have a doubt, then the only ones who fight, are the BMs?

Jadde

Infinity Hardcore
Reaction score
And why so? Both elves and BK's must fight or if no that will lead to disqualification ...
As you said no pets and that includes the dinorant, I figured that elfs were only going to give buff, but it's fine I think I can fight without dinorant :XD:

TheFearOne

VIP
Reaction score
rules must included no teaming up with other couples it would be unfair if they tag team with other couples vs 1 couple punishment should be disqualification.

Stan

Reaction score
rules must included no teaming up with other couples it would be unfair if they tag team with other couples vs 1 couple punishment should be disqualification.
(aloha),
So the Hosters should keep looking any couple to attack different opponents at any time and the participants also to be sure that 2 couples (or more) don't attack same opponent at some point?
No every one can attack anyone and the winners will be last standing (or one of the couple).

Halfdanjal

That shit is hard but I make it look easy
Reaction score
[Winners] Two Against the World - Couples PK

Hello and good day people of Infinity,

The battle went hard, everyone were holding to their last breath to prove that they are the strongest couple that can overcome the hugest of problems and continue to live on and just laugh about it. BK's were eliminated pretty fast and only 1 couple remained, with 3 Elfs hitting on the BK, trying to lure him with their love flowers, but he stayed loyal to his fiance and together they overcame everything so they can stand proudly, one next to the other till death do them apart!

Congrats to Wazzupss and akuragi for being the strongest couple!

Their prize is 5000 Gold Credits and 5 Imes each on my scoreboard.

Here is the video so you can see what loyalty means:

Thank you everyone for joining!

Sun

VIP
Reaction score
Congratulations, Wazzupss and akuragi <3

@Wazzupss, you got another 5 IMES, I know you're hungry for it. Congrats!

Fran

Legend
Reaction score
incredible video thanks to my colleagues for the support and congratulations to the winners

Status
Not open for further replies.