Player Hosted Event [BIG EVENT] Diamonds Advertising II

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperCris

Infinity Addicted
Reaction score
Diamonds Advertising II

You have to recruit as many diamonds as possible.
All you have to do is publish InfinityMU on your facebook profile, when the event ends the user who achieves the most diamonds will be the winner.
Remember to publish in public mode, so that all your friends can see your participation in this event.

Example of how to participate:

Link of your post or perfil facebook.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
100x Edition: https://www.infinitymuonline.com/
Forum: https://forum.infinitymu.net
Downloads: https://www.infinitymu.net/downloads
Infinity MU is a Professional Long Term Server hosted on a Dedicated Private Server

We offer the best and most stable servers for Mu Online in the network:
Version: Season 3 Episode 1 modified and 99% Bugless

- Experience: 9999999X
- Drops: 100%
- Chaos Machine: 100%
- Daily GM Events, Support and many interesting tournaments In-Game.
- Castle Siege Event - Every Weekend.
- Ancient Items - drop in Land Of Trials, Kalima Boss and as reward in Chaos Castle Event!
- Vote System - Vote for Us and Get Rewarded!
- Online Time Trade - As much as you stay online ingame, the more credits you earn from this function!
- Grand Reset System - Exchange resets for WebShop Credits.
- 24/7 Online Dedicated Server
- Weekly / Monthly Big Events
- Combo for all Classes​

System of Diamonds:

Like = +1

Share = +5
(Public mode)

Prize: Unlock Achievements and Achievements Power

Deadline: 23/02/2019

It is very important that you leave the link of your facebook to be able to review the points.

Approval:
• This event has been approved by RESiSTANT

TheFearOne

VIP
Reaction score
[MENTION=25967]SuperCris[/MENTION] brooo thank you for hosting this event this kind of event is what we really need to increase population we can do this monthly along with vote goals. So people will get their friends to play this game. We need shares and likes but mostly shares.

Last edited:

Gannel

Reaction score
I hope participant's dummy accounts in facebook who likes/shares should not counted a diamonds. Just an opinion. :plaths::plaths:

Last edited:

SuperCris

Infinity Addicted
Reaction score
Diamonds Advertising II

You have to recruit as many diamonds as possible.
All you have to do is publish InfinityMU on your facebook profile, when the event ends the user who achieves the most diamonds will be the winner.
Remember to publish in public mode, so that all your friends can see your participation in this event.

Example of how to participate:

Link of your post or perfil facebook.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
100x Edition: https://www.infinitymuonline.com/
Forum: https://forum.infinitymu.net
Downloads: https://www.infinitymu.net/downloads
Infinity MU is a Professional Long Term Server hosted on a Dedicated Private Server

We offer the best and most stable servers for Mu Online in the network:
Version: Season 3 Episode 1 modified and 99% Bugless

- Experience: 9999999X
- Drops: 100%
- Chaos Machine: 100%
- Daily GM Events, Support and many interesting tournaments In-Game.
- Castle Siege Event - Every Weekend.
- Ancient Items - drop in Land Of Trials, Kalima Boss and as reward in Chaos Castle Event!
- Vote System - Vote for Us and Get Rewarded!
- Online Time Trade - As much as you stay online ingame, the more credits you earn from this function!
- Grand Reset System - Exchange resets for WebShop Credits.
- 24/7 Online Dedicated Server
- Weekly / Monthly Big Events
- Combo for all Classes​

System of Diamonds:

Like = +1

Share = +5
(Public mode)

Deadline: 23/02/2019

It is very important that you leave the link of your facebook to be able to review the points.

Approval:
• This event has been approved by RESiSTANT
Last day to participate in this event, thanks guys.

TheFearOne

VIP
Reaction score
Merge my two posts please

Dude,why do you just share it with yourself? That's cheating. Play fair kid. xd
Im waiting for them to share my posts
I share it to various mu online advertisements groups
If they share then good if not then fine
If cristian wont acknowledge then fine go complain about it as much my effort at least make the server known to the groups i had join through this. My argument is if we constraint ourselves with just having our friends share our posts some of them might have already played infinitymu however otherwise if we just share and share to every page and group then infinitymu will be known more. Let say it is spam but spam makes people aware of what we are advertising. Well,
If this is not allowed then its up to [MENTION=25967]SuperCris[/MENTION] at least i exerted the effort. If you are worried about your prize u can **** it all up.
Watch your accusations gannel it doesn't let you look good. It exudes your greediness from kilometers away.

Last edited:

Gannel

Reaction score
Merge my two posts please

Im waiting for them to share my posts
I share it to various mu online advertisements groups
If they share then good if not then fine
If cristian wont acknowledge then fine go complain about it as much my effort at least make the server known to the groups i had join through this. My argument is if we constraint ourselves with just having our friends share our posts some of them might have already played infinitymu however otherwise if we just share and share to every page and group then infinitymu will be known more. Let say it is spam but spam makes people aware of what we are advertising. Well,
If this is not allowed then its up to [MENTION=25967]SuperCris[/MENTION] at least i exerted the effort. If you are worried about your prize u can **** it all up.
Watch your accusations gannel it doesn't let you look good. It exudes your greediness from kilometers away.
Relax, My bad. Actually im not accusing you. I know I was just being too greedy & dont know about what you are doing on those shares .The rule said share it on public,I know your concern & you got a nice strategy though.I mean Who can blame me? I was just shocked that you spam it on sharing. Again, sorry. Keep love not hate <3

Last edited:

SuperCris

Infinity Addicted
Reaction score
Hi friends, this event has ended,thanks to everyone for participating.

The donation has already been sent to [MENTION=1]RESiSTANT[/MENTION] and the winner is Gannel with 215 Diamonds.

[MENTION=30216]Gannel[/MENTION] Please send a private message with your Nick in the game.

Last edited:

Gannel

Reaction score
Congrats [MENTION=30216]Gannel[/MENTION]
Thanks bro, my apology for hurting your feelings i never meant to do that. My bad.

Hi friends, this event has ended,thanks to everyone for participating.

The donation has already been sent to [MENTION=1]RESiSTANT[/MENTION] and the winner is Gannel with 215 Diamonds.

[MENTION=30216]Gannel[/MENTION] Please send a private message with your Nick in the game.

Thanks for giving us such great oppurtunity. Pls hold it for now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.