Forum Event Forum Event | 2019 Valentine's Love Novel Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

RESiSTANT

Server Owner
Reaction score

Dear Lovely Infinitians!
It's that romantic time of the year and we are beyond excited to host our Valentine's Day Love Novel Contest! The rules are simple, all participants must come up with their own Valentine's love story from scratch. We will judge the stories based on originality and effort. Anyone and everyone is welcome to participate! The event concludes on
the 28th of February 2019.

♡ You may only submit one entry
♡ The novel must be written in English
♡ Your entry must include your in-game name
♡ All entries must have a romance theme and be PG-13
♡ Entries can be posted inside the spoiler tag
♡ The word limit must be a minimum of 1000 and a maximum of 2500 words
♡ Once your story is posted you're only allowed to edit the spelling and/or grammatical errors
♡ The story must be written by you and not have been posted anywhere else on the internet
♡ Have fun!

This event will have 5 winners*

1st place 5 Uber Accessories, 30 W & 3,000 GC
2nd place 3 Uber Accessories, 30 W & 3,000 GC
3rd place 2 Uber Accessories, 20 W & 2,000 GC
4&5th place 1 Uber Accessory, 10 W & 1,000 GC

Best of luck and happy writing! ♡

Diego

VIP
Reaction score
SPANISH TRANSLATION

Queridos y Amados Infinitians!
Es el momento romantic del año y estamos emocionados en hostear nuestro Evento de Novela de Dia De San Valentin! Las reglas son simples, todos los participantes tienen que
crear su propia historia de amor de San Valentín desde cero. Juzgaremos las historias basadas en la originalidad y el esfuerzo. Todos están bienvenidos a participar! el evento termina el
28 de Febrero 2019.

♡ Solo pueden enviar una entrada
♡ La novela tiene que ser escrita en ingles
♡ Su entrada tiene que incluir su nombre en el juego
♡ Todas las entradas tienen que tener como tema el romance y tienen que ser PG-13
♡ Las entradas pueden ser posteadas dentro del tag de spoiler
♡ El límite de palabras debe ser mínimo 1000 y un máximo de 2500
♡ Cuando ya este posteada su historia puede editar los errores de gramática y escritura
♡ La historia tiene que ser escrita por usted NO haber sido posteada en internet
♡ DIVIERTANCE!

Este evento tendrá 5 ganadores

1st puesto 5 Uber Accesorios, 30 W & 3,000 GC
2nd puesto 3 Uber Accesorios, 30 W & 3,000 GC
3rd puesto 2 Uber Accesorios, 20 W & 2,000 GC
4&5th puesto 1 Uber Accesorios, 10 W & 1,000 GC

Buena suerte y feliz escritura! ♡

v1taL

The God of Poetry
Reaction score
IGN: Chaaampa​
Once there was a young man in a cold night walking through an abysmal storm. Wanning and drifting his emotions through and through not knowing what to do to his state of mind. Wandering why the keen thought of heartbreaks seek him through the gallows. Pain and anguish resembles his heart. No remedy was to ever endulge in his wicked memories of love.
The morning arrive and a mournful sunrise visits his eyes upon wakening in his bedroom. The minutes of his reckoning from sleep was nothing but a hurtful shame. His day went off as hard as a rock by means of understanding. No one looked up to his forhead with glee and joy. No happiness was to ever seen on his pitiful smile. No one ever talk to his insights. No one ever did. I guess the blasphemy of his past were to be so narrow and painful to look back. It’s a shame that he was formerly happy and *** before and now is nothing to be compared. His thoughts, ideas, and visions was never the same after the loss of his beloved. He once loved this amazing woman, thought he would marry her one day and make a family of their own. He loved her like no one else did. He loved her like there was no tomorrow. He loved her more than anything in this world and his combined. She meant a lot to him, she was the girl he imagined to be walking up the isle with a beautiful smile. The moment that he knew it was his forever was the moment that would start to lose her.
Day after day the jokes and laughters were never to be seen again. The love and affectionate kisses were momentarily cleared from existence. Until a few more days to come, she was gone out of his life. Like a beer can thats empty. Not short after he found himself in the brink of life. He was near to the gates of hades himself. The path through hell was the only thing he sought thinking, what could he have done to make his love void from her heart. He was in torment and in vain. It was the end of him.
Two years have gone by and the man you knew before was never to be seen. In fact a brand new man appeared as to be a man with word and action. A man filled with insights and might. A man that could have been himself a few years ago. He forgotten the pain and moved on to what happen. He was happy, contempt, and joyful now. The pain that he had before was now an apparition of what happened before.
The next mornings of his life were immaculate. He was very happy. He was rich. He had everything already. But it seems that no matter how hard he tries to comfort his loneliness with money, he felt that there was a big hole in his heart that needed to be filled. He felt the desire, the amusement, the excitement and the vulnerability of his heart. The feeling that he never experienced before ever since. He felt love for the first time since the day she lost. He felt something he cannot explain. He felt the demand of his heart.
On the month of November 28th in the year 2018, he decided to reconcile his feelings to the woman he lost. And fate never discourage him instead, he wish him well with luck. They talked, they gave birth to something new to their friendship. Not long after they became lovers. He was very happy and contented of what he has become and what he had achieved. He had everything, he had money, the happiness, and the woman. He lived his life up until now loving the same woman who broke his heart from the start. And now loving the same woman that he never felt wronged with.
Every day he walks through the city thinking about her mold of her face. Nothing has ever wandered his mind aside from her face. The beautiful face of Jouanie. “Oh Jouanie, how lucky i am of you” the phrases that he always mentioned up to his work. She was an inspiration to the day to day life crisis of him. Even though sickness put him through rough times, he always find a way to think of her as a remedy. She was everything for him. Not a single day that he wasnt thinking of her. Through the nights he kept his promises and made it through her mischievous personalities sometimes. But he never cared even if he got scolded by her, he understands her stances and feelings and also his love for her is greater than her attitude. He loves her even if it comes to a point where the woman doesnt even care of him. But still the man showed vigor and prosperity to the woman and made her feel she was important. She was the one for him. She was everything for him. She was the “internet” of his laptop. As he always say.
He loved her so much that he promised, no matter what happens their love, faith, and hope will never ever shall be broken again hence make it even stronger than before.

The lesson to this short novel is not the reality that comes with it. But the essence of love and how strong love is that really matters. Sometimes love may bring us to our downfall, but sometimes love make us even stronger than we ever imagine to be before. Love make us who we are. Love makes us feel we are gifted. Love makes us feel that no matter who you are in this world, there still someone out there waiting for you. This for me is not a novel, this for me is the real life of myself. I love her so much until now. And i will soon get down on my very knees and ask her the question of a lifetime. Soon. Thank you for reading..​

TheFearOne

VIP
Reaction score
lemme drop bombs here [MENTION=1]RESiSTANT[/MENTION] [MENTION=37166]Prof[/MENTION]
here is my entry
IGN: TheFearOne

The Greatest Love of All
By TheFearOne

"I have always loved you" these are the very words that I wanted her to hear from me. I have made myself some thoughts such as this before, thoughts that are seem so simple yet it always leave myself staringly dumbfounded just by thinking about it.

It was around 2 am in the morning, a freezing cold Tuesday of February in California I was violently shaken up by my thoughts. I tried to open my glary eyes, they are still sore of playing 5 hours straight of InfinityMu yet I tried to fight myself not to go back to sleep again. I had a mild glance of the black clock at the side of my bed that had been my companion for those 5 years that I had spent staying here for work. The numbers are still the same just like all those five years I am staying here in this apartment.

While looking into the numbers trying to decipher it, I suddenly realized that today was that day, the day that i had planned two years ago. I vigorously stood up, got my phone to check it out for some messages and check the forums just like my regular routine, all seems well and I feel very excited of the server anniversary tomorrow.

The cold was still biting into my feet and in my hands. I swear to God, I never felt this level of freezing cold before,in the back of my mind i was thinking perhaps the US is trying to give its last farewell to be through this. While waiting for the water to heat up I opened the news to see whether the weather is good or bad because for today I will embark for a twenty-hour journey of a lifetime. I have packed all the necessary things such as my clothes, things I needed and most especially the "pasalubong" for my nephews that I bought in Costco two days ago.

As I am about to finish preparing, I heared a car stopped in front of our building with the grunt of a beastly big-block. I peeked through the window to see who it is, it was dark and the only source of light was the street lamps at the other side of the street giving an incandescently yellow gloomy tint to everything outside. After a while Bryan, my good friend of mine called, I was about to be picked up and be driven by him to the LAX, a measly twenty four minute drive and also the last quarter hour i have left to say goodbye to friends, mates and the place for this time i will be going home.

I have already put my bags near the elevator now is the time to say goodbye, I hurriedly went back to my apartment, took one last glance and take in one last deep breath in and exhale. Sighs! I'm glad I'm going home now and I am certain that I will miss this place.

Bryan took me in in his car and on our way to the airport I tried to call as many friends as possible to say my thanks and bid my farewell. I say my farewell to Bryan too, he is such a nice friend for me all over the years I have been here in the US. He was then a good mate both in-game and in real life, a friend worth keeping for.

I found myself sitting in the chair in the pre-departure area of the LAX with a hot latte on my hand, just the smell of coffee sure gives me a temporary relief before the compulsory jetlag of the flight. I looked upon my surroundings and saw a lot of people waiting for their flights too, different nationalities and different destinations. I thought perhaps we share the same feeling of excitement of going home. Just the thought of home, it makes me feel warmth, love and a sense of belonging-ness. The warmth of a mothers hug...

It seems to be a dream despite the bitterly cold weather I feel warm, then i hear...someone is calling me... "Mr. Vincent Cardinal Please Proceed to Terminal 4" and the voice keeps repeating itself, fading in from a faint soundless whisper to a deafening roar!

Oopsie! I have fallen asleep... I knew too much playing of InfinityMu is bad and the lack of sleep is crippling my body. I gathered my senses and hurriedly rushed to terminal 4 for my flight. I sat in seat 34E near the window, it was utterly dark and cold outside all that I can see are the lights of the wings of the aircraft. I have seen the airport crew prepared our plane for the taxi, they detached everything. I thought for a while, these people seem so selfless, doing their own expertise to keep the flight safe and I wonder if ever one day I could do the same for my family.

As the airplane started to take off, I took a glance at the view and bid my last farewell for LA. This will be the last moment that I will be here and my return will be uncertain. The long eighteen-hour journey has begun, so does the thoughts and questions that lingers in my mind. After all, today is February 13th and tomorrow is Valentines Day. Some travelers would say that "it doesn't matter how fast you will be arriving at your destination but what is important is how you take on the journey towards that destination.

Eighteen long hours, I tried to sleep and rest as much as I can in order to feel refreshed as soon as arrived in the Philippines. Four hours into the flight, the economy seat is quite comfortable, the sun was up I can feel it. I opened the window and took a peek outside, all I can see are endless clouds upon clouds. I wonder if these clouds will be soft to touch, whether they will be cold or wet. I had never touched a cloud. I closed back the window and thought to myself the next time I would be opening that window is when I arrived at the Philippines.

I took out my phone, the same phone I had when I left home and at the back of the case was the picture of my mom. I cannot avoid but to think of it, knowing that I would be back to the Philippines today I wondered for myself what would be her reaction the first time she will see me after those five long years in spent in the US. Would she be surprised? would she feel good that her son came home? I cannot help myself thinking of those times when I and my siblings were still young, she would care for us to the utmost of her abilities. There is this one time that I knew she was so tired of doing all the house chores yet she still finds time to help us in our studies and I have seen her gave her food to us just to satisfy our feeling of wanting more even when she is hungry she does not complain. Also, the first time I have seen her deeply moved by a movie we watched together as a family and the happiness she felt when she received her first ever birthday card from me. I always look upon my mom as a hero, a protector where I can feel safe, an advisor and a go-to shoulder to cry on and to share problems whenever I had one. She taught me all I needed to learn to survive as an adult, the same way her parent taught her. We might both from different generations yet we both together share the same connection.

I have never been too vocal about my feelings about her nor she is to me. It has been always like this since I was young, whenever she had financial problems with our school fees, her body aches due to the house chores she had done or problems in her health, she never says a word about it. I just thought it would be okay that she would share the burden with us but we never heard any complain nor a word about it. Yes, I have never been too vocal about my feelings about her and I hope upon arriving at the Philippines I could at least say to her in person what I wanted to say that is...

I was woken up by a sudden voice saying "We have arrived at Ninoy Aquino International Airport", I can feel that my plump tissues at my back end getting numb for those hours of sitting. Eighteen long hours seems like forever if you are very excited about something. Those were tired and jet-lagged, I opened the window and see that I indeed arrived in the Philippines safe and in one piece, it was dark, all I can see are the lights from the airport and nothing beyond it after all its almost near midnight. NAIA is seemed so crowded today but the weather is fine, a mere contradiction of the bitterly cold February I had experienced a while back in the US.

I tried to get up of my seat and prepared to disembark the plane. I know and I expected that its either my Mom or my brother will be fetching me from the arrival area of the Airport since they both knew I would be coming back. I cannot contain my excitement and happiness to see them after all those five long years. No words can describe my feelings at this very moment, as I waited for my luggage. My mind started to wonder again about my Moms reaction when she sees me. After all,she was the one who really stood up against my decision to go to the US five years ago yet despite her will to not to go, I went and charged ahead. I had never said my farewell to her before going to the US, so my mind really wonders whether she will forgive me or she will scold me just like what she does when I was still young.

I hurriedly went to the departure area and I find only my brother...no mom. I thought she is maybe preparing food at home that's why she can't fetch me at the airport just like what she always did when I was still working in the Philippines. My brother was overjoyed and glad to see me, he was happy I can see it in his smile. We gave each other's hug, a sign of brotherly loved that we had as siblings.

I got to his car, while we are traveling I noticed that my brother is quite uneasy and he seems a bit worried, I tried to observe him to the point that I cannot help myself to ask "what is the problem? is there a problem" he just replied "No, not at all" but he still feels uneasy. As he drives i tried to look around, Manila never changed that much, it is still the same as before. Then came the intersection where supposed to go right to my village, instead of slowing down, he still continuously drove through the intersection. I asked him "isn't that intersection of our village," he said "yes, but there is something that we need to go first". Immediately, negative thoughts flooded my mind, anxiety hit me hard like a punch in a dead smack to my face that everything that I had during my flight seems slowly fading away, the happy thoughts and mom...

I tried to lift up my spirits maybe my family prepared a grand return surprise party for me in another venue that's what I thought but as I looked upon my brother he seems not that excited instead he is a bit worried. I asked "didn't you prepare a party for my return?" he just replied, "No, just no need worry mom would be happy to see you". Bounded by his words, I just trust my gut feeling. Instead of a party that I have expected it was a bit different We arrived at St. Lukes Hospital and we hurriedly went to the room where my mom was. We rode the elevator to the 11th floor and I would say that 18hour flight was nothing compared to the mere 75 seconds elevator ride. It seems like forever, the feeling of anxiety, of guilt and everything all in one moment. My eyes started to well up with tears, I fought negative thoughts about mom as they started to invade my mind. I am crying silently...

We went and enter the room. I saw my mom there lying in the bed with the different medical instruments attached to her. She seemed to noticed our arrival and opened her eyes. Her face is angelic as ever even at an old age, she took a glance of who her visitor was in the wee hours of midnight. Though, weak she gave me a good smile. I am crying from the depths of my heart, the feeling of guilt and sadness that I have felt over those years working in the US suddenly burst out like an erupting volcano. She told me to get close to her, then she gently pulled my ear near her face just like when we were young when we do bad things then I suddenly prepared myself for bitter words to hear but there was none all that I hear was "I am happy and you are forgiven for your stupid decision to go to the US, now take care of me just like as I take care of you". I was crying so hard, I am speechless for this is the first time ever that I have heard those lovely words from her. Despite crying and full of tears, I took a deep breath in and I told her "I am sorry, I have always loved you, Mom. Thank you for making me what I am right now". Then, amidst of the emotions and tears, my brother pulled out a bunch of lovely roses 70 of them in total to commemorate her age and we both greeted our mom Happy Valentines Day and hugged each other until the tears went away after all February 14 is soon to end in a few minutes.

Love is unconditional, omnipotent and it transcends the bounds of reality, it goes beyond words, meaning and time. It doesn't matter what kind of love it is, as long as you have the connection to that person. Just like a mother's love, it is sweet, warm, unconditional and both as a selfless sacrifice love can be described this way. As their children let us show our appreciation for their love and sacrifice that they have done since we are born. What we are now is our forever debt to our parents. For this moment maybe we are making our dreams come true and facing adult life and grow, but they are also getting old every day. Some people are longing for a mother's love. Let us be thankful that we have a mother who is always with us all along. Respect them at all times, be with her not only in her worst. but also in her happiest moments and best times of her life.

I hope this story will inspire infinitians for years to come and make us realize that Valentines Day/Hearts Day is not only our server anniversary and does not only reserved for those who has relationship. It is for our special someone who are dearly to us such as our Moms.

Last edited:

Nox

VIP
Reaction score
IGN: Pulsefire

It was last year, and I had just moved to our church. I never knew about your existence and you never acknowledged mine. I was fine being by myself, being the invisible guy by the sidelines. But somewhere along the line, I guess you noticed me and began taking interest in me. I didn't know how to respond to that. So I decided that being friendly would cause no one any harm or trouble.

I was charmed by you, a little too much, a little too fast. But I did not care. You made me smile. I was happy and you were bored. Many all-night texts, sideway glances, smiles, and cheesy moments later, people started to notice and began to label us. I wasn't comfortable being tied down to someone. I wasn't comfortable with them associating me and you together, because I didn't know what page we were on. I was in the unfamiliar territory of this so-called mutual understanding.

I heard about him. Not from you, but from them. I talked to you about him, but mostly wanted to know what our status was. You told me that I was special, but you had unrequited feelings for him. Then you avoided me and left me hanging.

I was disappointed. Yes, by you. I was your little distraction from facing all your fears. I was your practical joke as you mentioned to me. It was disheartening, because I trusted you. But I was mostly disappointed in myself. I was beginning to like you and I opened a little part of me not many people see.
I am haunted by the things we did together, secrets we've shared, places we went to, words I once heard from you, movies we've seen, songs we sang. Your ghost, my love, is still everywhere.

I let you in again, only because you said you missed me. I know you said that just to make me forgive you, but you never really meant it. I didn't know what love was—neither did you. You were bored and maybe I was desperate to feel loved. I have tons of friends to keep me company yet it's still you I wanted to be with. We used each other for our own selfish benefits and desires. We eventually started running back and forth, then back to each other. Then we finally grew tired.

Ironically, you never called me your anything, and I too never labelled you something. I know you liked me, but it wasn't enough for you to forget him or to even make me feel that I am somehow special to you and that you did care for me. You know I loved you, but it wasn't enough for me to give up my individuality just to put up to your "confusion". I stopped whatever we had. Although we were more than friends to each other, we never defined our so-called relationship. We were never on the same page. I guess that's why "we" didn't work out. We created a fantasy of who we wanted to be, not even glancing at what we really were.

And so this, will be the last time I will write about you.
Today, I have decided to forgive—not because you deserve forgiveness, but because I deserve to be free. Not because you deserve to be freed, but because I deserve to be at peace.

I am not only forgiving you, but I'm also forgiving myself. I forgive myself for letting you hurt me, I forgive myself for letting our friendship be ruined just for something unsure and unsafe. I forgive myself for being too desperate to be loved by you to the point of forgetting my own happiness.

Today, I have decided to forget—not because I wanted to erase you from my past, but because our memories are too beautiful that it hurts. Not because I don't have any feelings left for you but because these are too painful to bare.

I want you to forgive me, for not being able to forget you easily.
I want you to forgive me, for thinking we can still be together.​

It's been months now since "we" happened. I have never felt this better without you. I know you feel the same. I never cried about you again, but that doesn't mean I don't care anymore. I'm moving on, but that doesn't mean that I have no feelings left for you. When I hear about you, I am sometimes reminded of what we had. It does hurt and it does sting, but I guess that's how it is supposed to be now. I'm happy with the results that came out from whatever we had. I suppose what we had was never worth it to even be called an "us." There was never an "us" to begin with. But whatever that was, whatever we shared, it was beautiful while it lasted.

I wrote this based on real events. I won't disclose to what the theme of this story is. I guess it is for you to find out, you can also ask me :) I also incorporated a poem in it. Please enjoy.

Gahleon

VIP
Reaction score
IGN:Evilicious

Ricardo and Daniel were friends. One day Daniel told Ricardo he wanted to court a girl named Janelle and this girl seems to have interest in him too. Janelle was a beautiful and attractive girl, she had lots of suitors at that time besides Daniel. Ricardo promised him to help out so Daniel introduce Janelle to Ricardo. They went out together as group and Ricardo will always create chances for Daniel and Janelle to have some quiet moments in order for them to build rapport and their relationship.

Not long after, Janelle start to private message Ricardo and told him things about Daniel, she told Ricardo that Daniel has been friends with her for long time but he always lied to her about simple stuffs and things that are not important. So Janelle told Ricardo not to waste time in helping him as she will never ever accept him and will just remain as friends. Ricardo also told Janelle about what Daniel told him that she was interested in him. After all this drama, they exposed Daniel and from then on, Daniel was out of this group. Which left Ricardo and Janelle.

Throughout the period of Ricardo helping Daniel to court Janelle, Ricardo has slight interest in Janelle but he was inferior about himself, as Janelle was an attractive girl with no lack of suitors. And some have even been courting her for years. But Ricardo decided to give it a try because he don't want to have regrets in life. And so, Ricardo met Janelle 6 days out of 7 days for a period of 6 months. They went shopping,dinner,movie,helping her in school projects,fetching her to and from school. And Janelle know that Ricardo was interested in her as it was super obvious, but Janelle rejected him and told him it's impossible between them and told him to look for another girl. But he said to Janelle, you have the right to reject me, i will respect your decision but please respect my decision too if i decided to love you unconditionally and not ask for any reward. Janelle replied, do whatever you want then. I can't stop you.

Not long after, Janelle have a 3 months holiday from school. She decided to go for a 2 months holiday at Canada and visit her aunt at the same time. She told Ricardo about this decision, even though unwilling but Ricardo supported her decision and helped her in preparation of the stuffs to bring over. Janelle took a 20 hours flight and flew over to Canada. They did not contact for over a week since Janelle flew over. Ricardo thought it was over and this story should come to an ending. But this is just the beginning, throughout that one week, Janelle was enjoying herself at Canada because she love travelling and due to her adventurous nature, she feels excited everytime she goes to a new country. However, this time she felt different, she felt that something is missing in her life, because for the past 6 months, Ricardo is always there for her, giving her suggestions on what clothes to buy, caring for her asking her if she is thirsty or hungry, giving her his jacket when she feels cold and showing her unconditional tender loving care. 6 months might not be a long period for most of us, in fact some people think that 6 months is over in a blink of an eye, but do remember that throughout this 6 months, they met almost everyday and that 6 months could be years to them. Janelle was kind of missing that unconditional love and tending loving care from Ricardo.

So she texted Ricardo telling him how nice is this place and he should come over and take a look but in fact she just misses his company but she don't want to show it out. On the other side, Ricardo was not very keen on going over, the only reason that he wanted to go over was to accompany but there are lots of factors stopping him from doing that. His job, financial, and most importantly, Ricardo has never left his country before, let alone sitting on a 20 hours flight to fly over another county at the other end alone.

Ricardo thought about this for a week, and during this week that he was thinking, Janelle is starting to feel worried, she was worried that Ricardo will not come over to accompany him but she was also worried that if he came over, Ricardo might have false hopes thinking that there is a chance that they can be together, because at that time, Janelle misses his accompany but does not have feelings for him. It's just a reliance that she had for him, so she told Ricardo please come only if you want to break through your barriers and look around the world. Don't come because of me, i can't promise you anything. Janelle know that by saying this the chances of him coming over will be lower but she does not want to give him false hope. Ricardo took a 1 month leave and lend money from a few of his friends to fly over not thinking of what will happen when he comes back. He still had that belief in his mind, if he don't try, he is afraid that he will regret in life.

Ricardo conquered his fears and flew over to spend the 1 month with the girl she love. They went skiing, lots of scenery viewing, Niagara Falls, haunted house amusement and casino to try their luck. It was unforgettable for both of them but they are not together yet. And that 1 month is over, they were back in their country and continued with their life. At this point, Janelle realised something, she was constantly reminding herself not to fall in love with Ricardo because he's not her type, but she has unknowingly allowed him to be part of her life, letting him participate in any occasions that she will be in.

So one fine night, Janelle texted Ricardo telling about how she felt about their friendship and relationship, she said that you are not the most outstanding, neither you are the most attractive or richer one among my suitors, but you have the most sincere heart and tender loving care that i have ever received from.
(Just a side note, for girls like Janelle, they are pretty much like ice queen from Devias, they are hard to break in because they don't have lack of suitors so you will see some cool-ness or rather ice-ness from this kind of girls.)
Janelle accepted him and Ricardo teared, because for the past 6 to 7 months, Ricardo has never courted a girl that hard in his entire life. He hope that this will be the first time and last time. Yes they are finally together, it will be a new chapter for both Ricardo and Janelle.

To be continued...
(If there is another event like this and people are interested to find out)
(Please pardon my writing skills)

UnknownRen

Reaction score
IGN:Warean*

”One of a Kind”

Life sometimes get happy or sad, life is not just a thing to hold on. But to cherish with someone who is worthy to spend or waste time for. In this chapter I will name them Jean and Edward, this two are very similar to each other. They both know their limits and they are well taught as a couple. We will see how they started and held to each other again.

In the month of January the new year a new start, Edward was a student of KCP a high school freshman.
His a top honorable student and a well known dude of the campus, his a smart ass guy and many pretty ladies want to hangout with him. But one girl is not attracted to him, She is Jean a talented and silent girl always covers her ears with headphones. Her skills are more on sport like badminton and playing violin, she always wear boyish styles and doesn’t care about what people says to her figure. Edward saw her around the corridor and stared at her for so long that he wants to eat her hahaha.... going on. After a long staring Edward step up to her and greet her “hi”. Jean reacts to him a big stare and said “hello what can i help you?”. Edward seems to bother why she is not attracted to him, thinking the opposite why to be a boyish person. Jean repeated what she said and Edward still stared at her like nothing seems to happen. The ring belled and Jean swift saying “I’m going byeehh, cya later” then Jean gotta way to her class. Edward was a statue still cant say a word standing and fading his eyes to her. Edward popped and mesmerized that Jean leave him that moment, Edward staring again and whispered to himself “she is the one”.After then he started think about her and on how to impress her. Then the morning comes brand new day, brand new style he started thinking “if I would start to ask her a date what would it be”?. Would she like a fancy dinner, a romantic dinner or a date to last in tourist destination. Edward is hard up to think so he fasten his belt getting ready to go to school to meet Jean. Edward seen Jean sitting on the bench inside the school campus reading novel. Edward curiously ask her to be a date then Jean laugh “hahaha” then said “you want to date me”? Jean stare at him why are you attempting to harass me or like others girls there to be a mate. Jean started to assume that Edward want to get her easy, but he thinks so innocent. Edward talks and says “well I can’t think well that a stared at you a lot and I want it to stop. I just want a simple date with you I’m to dumb if I would just let you away so please accept my offer. Jean signs and says ok but please be on time. Edward was shocked that he did manage to held her to ask for a date. Edward was so happy that he accomplished that morning and he wants that the day would be over for tonight he would prepare his things for tomorrow and date Jean. Then next morning comes Jean fix her things to meet Edward. And Edward also made his called to meet her in a romantic dinner. Jean stared at Edward saying”why not, lets go!!!” The two had a chitchat while having their dinner Edward was so happy that he did his best to court Jean. Edward think and says a simple girl but talented to act what a lady. Then afterwards they gone to the movies and watch, later they walk at the side walks of the street and have a nice conversation going to the park to relax and smell fresh air around. Edward was very into the relationship like a first day out and ask her to be his boyfriend like so fast. While Jean is think maybe this guy would be my boyfriend in the other side Edward also is thinking “maybe she will bust me if i don't it now or maybe this isn’t the right time”?, then in the other side Jean is also thinking “will he propose now”? The two side are deeply stared and asked will? what? Edward “you first”, then Jean said “no you first” the two laughed and says okay lets do it together and agreed. They sigh and closed their eyes saying “can you be my boyfriend and girlfriend”? shocked in a greet attitude saying “yes”. As a story tell right now, till now as a son of this couple I’m saying wahhhhh what is that kinda story(how come they manage to discover to themselves that kind of act while being in that situation, as for me I’m flattered and silent but they both asked each other ahahah ahaha) well that's the end of the story, I don’t even believe that kinda story may happen till now ahhaah what a corny and cheesy way of love but still a story to tell. Love comes to different ways and comes out unexpectedly, Edward and Jean got married at the ages of 25 and 26 had two kids and continue the rest to living. Edward and Jean manage to find jobs and lived a happily ever after.
The End

Last edited:

RESiSTANT

Server Owner
Reaction score
1. TheFearOne (Perma Ban)
There are a lot of grammar errors, but his entry is the most detailed which is a basic requirement for a novel. The plot is quite organized; the climax is commendable; best of all, I like that he broadened his perception about Valentine's Day and not stick with romantic kind of love.

2. Beerus (7 Days Ban)
Good vocabs and powerful words. Nice story- about regrets, second chances and happy ending.

3. Gahleon
Entry with the least grammatical error, but the story is uninteresting.

4. Warean

Pulsefire - copied from internet and pasted here - 7 days ban for fooling the staff.

Winners:
1st place Beerus 5 Uber Accessories, 30 W & 3,000 GC
2nd place Gahleon 3 Uber Accessories, 30 W & 3,000 GC
3rd place Warean 2 Uber Accessories, 20 W & 2,000 GC

Congratulations to top 3 and thank you for joining my event.

PM me with your choice for uber accessories and your IGN's

v1taL

The God of Poetry
Reaction score
OMG never thought i could win.. hehehe thanks for this event.. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.