Forum Event [Event] Testimonials

Status
Not open for further replies.

RESiSTANT

Server Owner
Reaction score
InfinityMU Testimonials Event

Event Mechanics:

Write what you have to say about your gaming experience at InfinityMU.
Write at least 4 sentences which look this way:

Example:
I've been playing for about 3 years daily and have absolutely no regrets about the server.
The community is friendly and Staff trying their best to help and support our big community.
PvP is very active and never gets boring. PvM & GM Events and also Castle Siege is very active.
The server is truly a fun and close-knit international community.

Prizes:

There will be many winners in this event, prizes start from 1,000 till 5,000 Gold Credits + 1 IMES for the top 3 and your testimonial listed on rotation banner at www.infinitymu.net

1st place: 5,000 GC +1 IMES
2nd place: 4,800 GC +1 IMES
3rd Place: 4,800 GC +1 IMES
4th place: 4,700 GC
5th place: 4,700 GC
6th place: 4,600 GC
7th place: 4,600 GC
8th place: 4,500 GC
9th place: 4,500 GC
10th place: 4,400 GC
11th place: 4,400 GC
12th place: 4,300 GC
13th place: 4,300 GC
...etc etc with -100 for each 2 places down, of course if we collect enough entries.

Rules:
We appreciate any testimonials coordinated only to InfinityMU community and game server.
Your entry can be only in English. If you need help in translations please contact one of our Forum supporters by PM: SuperCris (Spanish) & Havost (Filipino/Tagalog)

The best testimonials will be used in the main website www.infinitymu.net which will be noted the author and his testimonial entry from this event.

What are you waiting for?! It's InfinityMU's 12th Anniversary, show your love to the place that you belong and I hope everyone writes 4 lines from his heart.

Thank You,
The InfinityMU Team

Last edited by a moderator:

Diego

VIP
Reaction score
SPANISH TRANSLATION

InfinityMU Evento de Testimonios

Mecanicas del evento:

Escribe lo que tiene que decir acerca de la experiencia jugando InfinityMu
Escribe al menos 4 párrafos que se vean de esta manera:

Ejemplo:
I've been playing for about 3 years daily and have absolutely no regrets about the server.
The community is friendly and Staff trying their best to help and support our big community.
PvP is very active and never gets boring. PvM & GM Events and also Castle Siege is very active.
The server is truly a fun and close-knit international community.

Premios:

Habrán muchos ganadores en este evento, los Premios arrancan en 1000 hasta 5000 gold credits + 1 para el top 3 y su testimonio estará el banner rotatorio www.infinitymu.net

1st puesto: 5,000 GC +1 IMES
2nd puesto: 5,800 GC +1 IMES
3rd puesto: 4,800 GC +1 IMES
4th puesto: 4,700 GC
5th puesto: 4,700 GC
6th puesto: 4,600 GC
7th puesto: 4,600 GC
8th puesto: 4,500 GC
9th puesto: 4,500 GC
10th puesto: 4,400 GC
11th puesto: 4,400 GC
12th puesto: 4,300 GC
13th puesto: 4,300 GC
...etc etc y con -100 por cada 2 puestos abajo, claramente si recolectamos las suficientes entradas para el evento.

Reglas:
Apreciamos los testimonios dirigidos únicamente a la comunidad de InfinityMu y su servidor de juego.
Su entrada solo puede ser en inglés, si necesitas ayuda con las traducciones puedes contactar con nuestros Soportes de Foro vía PM: SuperCris (Español) & Havost (Filipino/Tagalog)

El mejor testimonio será usado en la página principal. www.infinitymu.net En el que se hará constar el autor y su entrada testimonial de este evento.

¿Que estas esperando? ! Es el aniversario 12th de InfinityMu , muestren su amor a este lugar y espero que del fondo de su corazón escriban estas 4 lineas

Muchas gracias,
The InfinityMU Team

Last edited:

Nox

VIP
Reaction score
ign- Pulsefire
I started playing last 2014, got banned and returned.
There's a lot of bad influences in computer cafe's but the community helped me be a better man by not doing the things they're doing.
I own my PC now and I play at the most convenient hours.
This community taught me to always be the better person.
I'm a Civil Engineer by profession and an Infinity MU player by passion.
I got banned along with other players from the shop, I changed and now playing to stay.

Happy Anniversary Infinity MU Community. :)

chris09

Banned
Reaction score
ign: _chris09_

I've been playing for almost 6 month everyday and nigth have been playing this server.
thiscommunity is super dupper like it .EM ,staff, help other to support anyone this server.
hunting and PK"s is soo fun.. specially non PK event w/ staff and EM.i love this server.
The server is like part of m family. this server makes FOREVER .

HAPPY 12th ANNIVERSRY TO ALL.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I've been playing InfinityMU since 2011,
Great Community, active & helpful Staff,
So many Events both in game and in forum,
Suitable for both PvP and PvE lover!
Got so much fun, experience, make you can never quit ^^
The most unique Server that you can't find anywhere!!

Happy 12th Anniversary InfinityMU !!!

Reactions: Sun

MrTimer

Reaction score
I am new to this server for maybe 1 week but i am not new to this game. I had started playing MU since 10 years ago and had played in several servers before ( I will not name it here). From the experience from other servers, maybe I can give some pointers I noticed from this server.

For only 1 week in this server, I can notice big differences compared to other server.

1. InfinityMU gives everyone a chance to own a good sets by rewarding the players for their hard work. They reward you not only for voting (which most of the server rewards you only through voting), they also rewards you from resets, the hours online, killing mobs etc( exchanging items using credits you earn). This gives everyone something to do or some goals to achieve thus the players wont get bored of the game for only PVP.

2. Always have interesting event going on (for example this testimonial event).

3. Active admins on game or even forum. The admins are always around keeping the game problem free and helping new players to adapt or answering their queries. Everyday there are peoples getting ban online (shown on the forum) which means the admins are keeping the rules and regulations in order and protecting players from cheater or people disturping the game.

4. Balance in game and players.
Not only donator can dominate the game, those player that earn their sets through hard work (from the rewards system) can also compete fairly.

Maybe i should stop here or else it will get too long:fumando:
But i believe that a server that can survive for 12 freaking years there must be some special reason for it (some of the server i had played previously cant survive for more than 6 to 7 years) and i am here to find out.

Happy 12th anniversary InfinityMu and have many good years ahead.

Cheers

TheFearOne

VIP
Reaction score
I have been in this game on and off for 7 years since 2013
But what keeps me coming back is the community that is so tightly knit to the point of knowing each other personally. Very much to say that in those 7 years i have experienced all that a player should experience. I have been banned both here in forums and in-game, made some enemies and gained some friends that until now i treasure despite of all these experiences i couldn't help myself to peek in the forum once in a while or go online once and participate to events. There is something that keeps pulling me back again and again. I came from another MU server and i never regretted that i transfer and played here. I am now a professional, a long way from my old teenage self that played this game and regardless how modern games turnout to be especially those MU servers that are latest versions none of that can beat the uniqueness of InfinityMu. I have witness the ups and downs of this server and the different staffs who leaved for real life over the years that have helped us when we have problems before but i do believe that server will continue to prosper and go for longer in many years to come thus says the word "infinity" it goes forever.

Happy 12th Anniversary InfinityMu!!!

Ign: TheFearOne

Last edited:

Gannel

Reaction score
I've been playing InfinityMU since 2011 stopped then played again in 2013-2014 but got banned for 14days because of discussing other server. That was my bad i was just asking some guildname on where did they get it? I really dont know that time about the rules. Then stopped again. Any i've moved on. Late November I cameback playing again with this wonderful server. I admit many people i've known here from 2013-2014 was gone but thats what life here in this wonderful server. I've exchange my playing time on DotA & quit being a cancer their just because of this great community. This server helps me motivate myself & meet new friends from different races. Ive earned hard some of my items from just farming at DS,BC,CC & CW Event. That's all. I really hope i have more years to spend time playing with you guys.

Happy 12th Anniversary InfinityMU !!!

Gahleon

VIP
Reaction score
I've been playing for about 4 months daily and it's the best MU server i ever played throughout my MU gaming life.
It retains the originality of MU Online and improvise on newer gaming environment system.
Admin and staffs are helpful and friendly. They never fail to answer your questions or when you need help.
I never get bored due to the EM's events and also the server events itself.
This server has one of the most unique system and amazing changes that makes this a brand new game.
I will continue playing it as long as i can afford the time.

Happy [12th] Anniversary to admin, staffs and everyone who contributed to the game.
It's because of you guys that this server has been able to come so far.

#Alexander

Η ΤΑΝ Η ΕΠΙ ΤΑΣ
Reaction score
IGN:#Alexander

I've been playing for 2 years now this great game.I play usually nights cause i working.
I love to hunt for draconites mostly and all the other events on servers.
Forum community always helps when i need and i am glad to be part of it.

Happy 12th Anniversary InfinityMU!!

v1taL

The God of Poetry
Reaction score
I started playing infinityMU since 2013 and boy it was a hard start for me, but it was fun ever since..
At first it was very uncomfortable for me and it took away a lot of free time of mine which was great.
I played Non-stop but i stopped a little bit because of school and stuff, but my idea of InfinityMU never changed as the progress of this server became amazing.
Through the years of my gaming experience, never have i ever doubted this game would go the distance in a way that it makes me feel happy when playing.
So my experience here on InfinityMU to be honest is a bit rough, but i know in the end my determination and hardwork will pay off.
This is not an ordinary game for me anymore, this is the real community i always adore and respect.
InfinityMU shall forever be near to my heart whenever i go and until my very last breath.​

HaremAdrian

Reaction score
I joined InfinityMU on May 2017 and I can say that it's the best server I've ever played (10+ years MU player)
This server has skilled players, professional and dedicated staff, lots of event ingame and forum.
It's a longterm server (12 years and still counting)
InfinityMU, a MU server that goes beyond infinity.

IGN: TheGiver

*JV!

Reaction score
I've been playing this game since 2011 and got ban last december and hated the game. I miss the bond with the other players so i came back. My friends lift me up and help me to recover. Thats one thing i love about this server.

Cloud!

TEAM EDER
Reaction score
Hello everyone, playing Infinity MU has been a blast. The server has a great friendly atmosphere. I've never seen a server with most players are willing to give what they have. Everyone help each other. From day one, people have been helping me get stronger and pushing me to strive for greatness.
I've been lucky to have find this server and although i have been only playing since last December, playing day and night, i have met a lot of people who became acquaintances and then became friends. It's a wonderful and friendly server where people push each other to become the best. Happy 12th Anniversary Infinity MU and more to come. Happy Gaming! <3

SuperCris

Infinity Addicted
Reaction score
I started playing infinityMU since 2009, I was playing on server 4 at that time.
I remember that I did not know how to play this game and I remember that my favorite character had 5000 Reset with the nick ICristianI.
My experience on this server was very good,This server has a large community, Here you will find people who speak all languages.
This server is very stable the events are amazing,MuOnline has new versions, but Infinity is the only server currently in season 3
this server found a way to add updates without changing the season and that's amazing! Because we have new items, events but we keep playing in the same version.
Infinity is like a school, every day you learn new things, I did not know how to say Hello in English and now I can speak with many people in that language, I'm not perfect, I'm still learning every day.
Finally, I invite you to join this beautiful server,
we are waiting for you!

It's my first time that I write a lot in english, I hope you can understand thanks.

Last edited:

Johon

Reaction score
IGN: Johon

I've played mu (different server) before when I was in highschool and later in my early days of college but due to the busy schedule of my studies I've stop playing. Sometimes I reminisce the days that I played mu together with my childhood friends.. with a dream of donating a fullgear item for my character after having a job and earning some money. Then. one my childhood friend whom I played mu with invited me to play InfinityMU and viola I'm back to playing my favorite game with my childhood playmates. The good thing is I was able to register during christmas season last year and the dream of donating a fullgear uber for my character was fulfilled because I had already a job and the money to donate. :dance: This game enable me to reunite with my friends, reminisce the classic gameplay of playing infinityMU and lastly.. this game helped me to fulfill my childhood dream of becoming a donator.:grin:

RezolutioN

Reaction score
IGN : [ CcnC ]

I've been playing this InfinityMU for 4 months.
This server is really interesting and fun because there's a lot of event in game and in forum.
The comunity was really cool since all the Admins and staff mamber was really kind and helpfull to others player.
I'll love to keep playing this MU and i hope this server will last longer.
Good luck to all player and hopefully will be more new player will joining this server and enjoy every second of their life.

Happy 12th Anniversary InfinityMU!!
Thanks to Admins and Staffs especially RESiSTANT for an invaluable effort to keep this game alive untill now.
:dance::dance::dance:

Mashka

UnknownMom
Reaction score
in Game Mashka
hello
I started playing in 2009.
when for the first time I clicked on game I didnt even know what would be there.
and when I was already online I didn’t understand anything.
everyone spoke English. and in different languages
but i understood only Russian.
i start play elf.
I hardly knew how to play, I didn’t even know about health bottles.
but somehow, by chance, God sent a Russian guy to help me)
I saw him in Davias 3, he spoke to someone in Russian. and I started talking to them. and that guy taught me everything.
how to do reset, told about all the tricks.
and here give me first set, it was a divine set then.
But every year when I played it became more and more interesting.
Now I even know a little English, of course, InfinityMu.
Now there are a lot of new things and updates.
many acquaintances and friends)
who always help me.
and of course i help many others)
especially for newbies )
of course i wanted to say a big thank you to the Resistant, he made a good server.

Last edited:

UnknownRen

Reaction score
IGN:Warean*
Hi,
I started Member Since 2013-12-23 in this char but i think i have an old account a year before then that i cant change my name to Warean ingame .(now i can tnx to sir Nikki)
I didn’t hate the game at all I did made a irresponsible work.
I kept playing InfinityMu because not only I like it, it’s because I love it. Achuachuchuchuchu ahhaha
No matter what game will be in my laptop/desktop InfinityMU stills Rocks!!!!!!!!!>>>>>>>3.
Happy 12th Anniversary InfinityMU!!!

Last edited:

Chanz

Banned
Reaction score
In game name: Chanz*

Almost 7 years playing this server and has an outstanding staff members most especially the owner of this game! I've met a lot of people from different countries and it was a great experience playing with them. While doing PVP and events in game even on forum, especially i love joing events. Pvp here is outstanding, events are very active and cool!
This server is awesome and great! I will not stop playing this game. Long live InfinityMU!​

Status
Not open for further replies.