Happy 12th Anniversary

Status
Not open for further replies.

RESiSTANT

Server Owner
Reaction score
InfinityMU is celebrating its twelfth anniversary this very day. The original opened on February 14, 2007, delayed with little interruption due Venci's health problems and InfinityMU continued like monster, breathing with its huge heart without single interruption from 2008 till today... almost a lifetime ago in some ways. The team is promising that 2019 will bring even more gameplay enhancements and we are planning an ambitious year.

From Feb 14th to 28th, there'll be 6 extraordinary events available to all players, including Two Against the World, InfinityMU Giveaway, Testimonials Event, Paint Paint Paint, 2019 Valentine's Love Novel Contest and Valentines for Everyone.

Anniversary Specials

We would like to offer 2 separated promotions for webshop which will be dedicated to 2 groups of players:
1. Players who are going to donate for first time!
2. All players who would like to donate again and have a great bonus!

1. Players who are going to donate for first time:

Offer #1
1st Uber Tier-1 Weapon bought: and get its ring or any uber accessory ring/pendant

Offer #2
1st Tier-1 Set bought: and get tier-1 weapon + its ring, full stats+ 100 Resets & 3rd class wings

Offer #2
1st Tier-2 Uber Set bought: and get Tier-1 Weapon and ring/pendant + full stats for one of your characters + 100 resets & 3rd Class Wings

Offer #3
1st Unlocked Achievements bought: and get tier-1 weapon + its ring + 100 Resets + Full Stats for one of your characters

Offer #4
1st Uber Tier-2 Weapon bought: and get tier-1 weapon + full stats + 100 Resets for one of your characters

Offer #5
1st Guild Buff bought: and get tier-1 weapon + full stats + 100 Resets for one of your characters

Offer #6
1st Gold Credits pack bought:and get 50% more of the corresponding package!

2. All players whom would like to donate again and have a great bonus!

∞ Buy Guild Buff and get for free: $15 in items or gold credits. ∞

∞ Buy Achievements and get for free: $10 in items or gold credits. ∞

∞ Buy Guild Buff and Uber Tier-2 Set and get for free: Achievements and Uber Arthur or Uber Ares or x2 Uber SMOK/TMOE+Their Accessories or gold credits. ∞

∞ Buy 1 Uber Arthur and get for free: $10 in items or gold credits. ∞

∞ Buy 1 Uber Ares and get for free: $10 in items or gold credits. ∞

∞ Buy 1 Uber Ares and 1 Uber Arthur and get for free: $25 in items or gold credits. ∞

∞ Buy 1 Uber Tier-1 Weapon and get for free: $5 in items or gold credits. ∞

∞ Buy 2 Uber Tier-1 Weapons and get for free: $10 in items or gold credits. ∞

∞ Buy 2 Uber Accessories (Rings/Pendants) and get for free: $5 in items or gold credits. ∞

∞ Buy 6 Uber Accessories (Rings/Pendants) and get for free: $20 in items or gold credits. ∞

∞ Buy 1 Uber Tier-1 Set and get for free: $10 in items or gold credits. ∞

∞ Buy 2 Uber Tier-1 Sets and get for free: $15 in items or gold credits. ∞

∞ Buy 3 Uber Tier-1 Sets and get for free: $40 in items or gold credits. ∞

∞ Buy 4 Uber Tier-1 Sets and get for free: $50 in items or gold credits. ∞

∞ Buy 5 Uber Tier-1 Sets and get for free: $70 in items or gold credits. ∞

∞ Buy 1 Uber Tier-2 Set and get for free: $15 in items or gold credits. ∞

∞ Buy 2 Uber Tier-2 Sets and get for free: $50 in items or gold credits. ∞

∞ Buy 3 Uber Tier-2 Sets and get for free: $60 in items or gold credits. ∞

∞ Buy 4 Uber Tier-2 Sets and get for free: $70 in items or gold credits. ∞

∞ Buy 5 Uber Tier-2 Sets and get for free: $100 in items or gold credits. ∞

∞ 40% Bonus Gold Credits for PayPal donations for Gold Credits.

- Donation promo is valid till February 25th*
- You can contact us to donate@infinitymu.net with your username & items choice after donation*

All The Best,
The InfinityMU Team

!BeN!

Banned
Reaction score
haha important stuff is so white :p
well i have almost 10 years but not regulary :p , anyway congratz because you managed to keep this server alive so many years :p ,and ty to all players who donated :) , thats our imu buff ;)

TheFearOne

VIP
Reaction score
Congrats ro us all venci.. Thanks for this event. Happy anniversarry

Last edited:

Sun

VIP
Reaction score
Awesome perks for the loyal players <3
Happy 12th anniversary and happy valentines, everyone!

Congratulations, staff team :grin:
I like the banner :yarr:

Abesta

Legends Never Die!!
Reaction score
When I entered this game 10 years ago, we had Trader's Center in front of Lorencia Bar. Everyone traded their stuff in that zone. Fast forward years have been passed, Maps and their designs changed. Devias is AFK zone, Stadium no more used for Rush PVP challenges but permanent pvp place and such. But each time I enter the game, I am checking Lorencia and hell, yet after years, that Map, that zone still active with traders, newcomers and even more active than before. That's what makes a server the best and special at least from my point of view. In these passed years I saw all forms of InfinityMU, from non Mu Guard Anti Cheat days and default season 3 one till its last update. The best Season 3 and proved itself many many times by surviving and staying fit with new updates incoming...

littleleo090

SuperVIP
Reaction score
Congratulations to Infinity MU for the 12th birthday. Wish Infinity MU community will grow stronger and more sustainable. Wish all the admin and game master teams are healthy and successful and will bring more exciting new events. Best regards.

Melvin

Reaction score
Congrats to all who laboured to make this server grow with such a tremendous community..! Congrats Venci for a successful years of making this server UP until today..

Happy Anniversary Infinity MU and hoping for more years to be active... More Power..!

from your friendly Infinitian,

G...

zckGG

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Reaction score
Happy 12 anniversary infinitians

v1taL

The God of Poetry
Reaction score
Nice promotions.. go go go.. donate more peeeps...

Peaceful

Legend
Reaction score
There is a say "It is not the place that makes the person, but the person makes the place".
In all my years playing mu online and i told this also in private venci this is the best ever server i stepped into and it all because of your determination to give as the best mu online gaming experience!

Happy 12th Anniversary!
[MENTION=1]RESiSTANT[/MENTION]

ChillBro

VIP
Reaction score
Happy Aniversary!
So if someone has 7 + years can he/she also qualify for donating again promo or first donator or only for 1 of the 3 promos?

RESiSTANT

Server Owner
Reaction score
Happy Aniversary!
So if someone has 7 + years can he/she also qualify for donating again promo or first donator or only for 1 of the 3 promos?
You can only choose one from the 3 option promos and depending what you want - discount 35% OFF or bonus items to your donation it's your choice. All 3 promos cannot be used in one donation. They are directed to 3 people of groups or prefers.

Status
Not open for further replies.