Forum Event [Event] Happy Birthday Kronwell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halfdanjal

That shit is hard but I make it look easy
Reaction score
Happy Birthday Event!

Hello community, to celebrate the 20th of March which will be my 24th birthday, I am going to host a small event.
What I want you guys to do is to congratulate me in most creative way possible, it can be roughly anything, signature made in photoshop, picture of yourself in similar way as in idol of infinity, some video, heck, even a graffiti if you won't get punished for it, pretty much anything you can come up with is accepted as an entry in the event and the entries I will think is the most creative will be rewarded by places of #1, #2 and #3, there will be extra winners only if there will be super creative entries between which I won't be able to choose a winner from. Yes, I will be the only judge of the entries, there will be no voting. There is nothing much to explain, just do what you are best at, show your creativity and you might win.

RULES:
Only 1 entry per player, trying to overcome this will lead to disqualification, same for trying to post 2 entries with 2 different accounts.
Include your in-game character name in the post with entry, you can include it in entry itself, if you want.
In the post, you have to upload a screenshot of you voting for our server (guide at the bottom of this post).
Important: If you have any questions, DO NOT ask them here, write PM directly to me.
You can ask others to help, then maybe divide the prize or something like that, but you don't have to do everything alone, your guild / friends can be of assist.

PRIZES:
#1 place: Uber Tyr Sword + Uber Tyr Pendant and 3 Imes on my scoreboard. Also, Forum Hero tag for 1 month from Beerus
#2 place: 20 full option wind rings and 2 Imes on my scoreboard. Also, Forum Hero tag for 1 month from BeN and additional 5 full option wind rings from Zione
#3 place: 10 full option wind rings and 1 Imes on my scoreboard. Also, Forum Hero tag for 1 month from BeN and additional 5 full option wind rings from Zione
Prizes may increase :)

DEADLINE:
20th of March, midnight, GMT+2, any entry posted after won't be accepted. I will announce winner in the next day or next few days, depends on how busy my schedule will be.

How to post a screenshots of you voting for our server:
Take screenshot at the page that required Verification, show that you verify correctly like this:

Take screenshot of the top, exactly the place where our server is like this:

How to take screenshot:

Press Printscreen button on your keyboard, then paste it to MS Paint (Program), you can crop it like shown in images, but you must not edit it in any way whatsoever.

"Snipping Tool" will do better if you have it on your PC / laptop.

Upload the images to https://imgur.com/ and then post together with your entry and you are done.

Good luck to everyone and I hope to see the most creative entries I've ever seen!

If anyone is willing to add anything to the prize pool, please contact me via PM so we can agree upon a time when items are given to me (I want to be sure that items are available and you won't disappear) and I will divide them fairly between the winners.

Last edited:

UnknownRen

Reaction score
IGN:wareanlast
Happi-happy birthday tnx for the treat hhihihih(too much fruit and ice cream thats like my 6th times :D)

DC3-DA.jpg[/img][/url]

Last edited:

Chanz

Banned
Reaction score
This is my entry for this event, I hope you'll enjoy this!

Good luck to us all.

IGN: Chanz*

Entry:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.