Hey!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Certified-

Reaction score
Its been since forver since I last came here so just a quick question .... is there any full file of the game? not the usual installer? cus the pc i used now has an administrator password and i dont know the password of it so if anyone of the admin or the players itself that can hook me up with a full files of the game. it would deeply appreciated. Thanks! oh and btw cheers for the admins of this game. after long years. this server is still up and running. keep up the good work!

-Certified

Certified-

Reaction score
You can select the clients downloads here : https://www.infinitymu.net/downloads

And welcome back after several years ;)
Yeah thanks! but im talking about some full file not the installer type cus like i said i cant install the game because this pc im using has admin password on it and i dont know what password it is since its not my computer at all and the owner of this pc is thousands away from me and he doesnt even have access to internet since that guy is a volunteer helping some distant away population far from mainland. in short. i cant reach him. lol is there anyway like a full file folder for me to download it and play the game???

Melbourne

WireLess
Reaction score
This dude is looking for a compiled files type of download like .zip or .rar containing all the game files needed to play and not the .exe installer like we have in the official website. I could upload the official game files for you the way you want it given that its legal to do so as soon as I get home. I have personal matters that I am attending to right now.

Let's wait other staff what they gonna say about this or if you're lucky we may be already have it uploaded somewhere the way you need it.

Havost

The Trash
Reaction score
Yeah thanks! but im talking about some full file not the installer type cus like i said i cant install the game because this pc im using has admin password on it and i dont know what password it is since its not my computer at all and the owner of this pc is thousands away from me and he doesnt even have access to internet since that guy is a volunteer helping some distant away population far from mainland. in short. i cant reach him. lol is there anyway like a full file folder for me to download it and play the game???
That's awful to hear. I don't if there is other to install the client except the website downloads. I have an idea but idk if this will work hundred percent. If you can create a guess account in that pc then there might be a chance that you can install the game however if it doesn't work the best way to download the client is to ask the admin password of that pc. :)

Or you can try this one:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/tvjdjtphthhqj3a/InfinityMU%282%29.rar/file

Last edited:

Certified-

Reaction score
This dude is looking for a compiled files type of download like .zip or .rar containing all the game files needed to play and not the .exe installer like we have in the official website. I could upload the official game files for you the way you want it given that its legal to do so as soon as I get home. I have personal matters that I am attending to right now.

Let's wait other staff what they gonna say about this or if you're lucky we may be already have it uploaded somewhere the way you need it.
Yes please! I'll wait for it. Thank you! :dance:

That's awful to hear. I don't if there is other to install the client except the website downloads. I have an idea but idk if this will work hundred percent. If you can create a guess account in that pc then there might be a chance that you can install the game however if it doesn't work the best way to download the client is to ask the admin password of that pc. :)

Or you can try this one:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/tvjdjtphthhqj3a/InfinityMU%282%29.rar/file
I'm currently downloading this one. hope it works so i can play :eek:ye:

Last edited by a moderator:

Certified-

Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:

Melbourne

WireLess
Reaction score
running the game under "Administrator priviledges" so in short im fcked. i cant play the game without the admin priviledges. im screwed.

so anyone of you here that has a solution to my problem? I just wanted to play. :(
Well, you have 2 solutions here. Either you format that computer and reinstall fresh operating system to gain full administrator rights or find a way to ask the owner for the password otherwise you can't play.

RESiSTANT said:
If you see this error code, make sure you are running the game under Administrator priviledges. Running the game under a restricted user may trigger this error.

Certified-

Reaction score
Well, you have 2 solutions here. Either you format that computer and reinstall fresh operating system to gain full administrator rights or find a way to ask the owner for the password otherwise you can't play.
rip me then. that ****s, anyway thanks for helping me and responding my problem.

Melbourne

WireLess
Reaction score
rip me then. that ****s, anyway thanks for helping me and responding my problem.
Well, don't lose hope yet. Let's see whats the big boss gonna say. Write an email to support@infinitymu.net or pm Venci on Skype (resistant.bg). There might be an alternative solution. He knew liveguard better than anyone here. :)

Zione

Masked Man
Reaction score
Thread will be close due to inactivity over 2 weeks. If you wish to re-open the thread please PM any online Moderator.

/Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.