Game Update 13.3.2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

RESiSTANT

Server Owner
Reaction score
Hello friends,

I'd like to present and update exclusively only in InfinityMU which will make the hackers desperate housewives...

Our anticheat has been updated with the following new features:

- Added 20 new programs to sig list (WPE, Lastest CE, ExtInjector, Speedhack & more)
- Added extra check on send/recv/connect (to prevent other programs that we are unknown of similar to WPE)
- Enabled deep check on /send/recv/connect/gettickcount/counter/packets to prevent other programs that are unknown of similar to WPE)
- Enabled hook on GCLive/Connect both client & server side (webzen functions to detect game speed alteration | GCLIVE = renders the game, CONNECT = when user click on server connect)
- Enabled speedhack detection in real time using GCLive/Connect (to prevent other programs that we are unknown of similar to xSpeedhack/TGH Speedhack and all of its kind and now it doesn't matter if its recompiled, new hack program!)
- Enabled monitor to prevent replacing files using GCLive/Connect ( bmd's, etc )
- Improved anti-injection methods, send to server log + close game on first attempt ( to prevent 999 clicks and inject success and now who ever try to inject DLL to game process his logs will be sent to server and Nikki will be instructed to send him to I Love InfinityMU island forever + HWID BAN). Baddest "hacker-made" injectors tested and now blocked its methods (not by program).
- Updated encryption keys (Like we always do on every update, 256 new xor keys re-assigned to make it worst for those who trying to bypass our protection).

In development: Hackers gonna be desperate - HWID ban of the kind - you cheat - you buy new PC to play again because reinstalling OS or force changing hwid won't help them!)

Our gameserver has been updated with the following fixes:

- Fixed an bug where some players got their character achievements lost by unknown reason - now the reason is known and the issue has been resolved for good!
- Fixed an bug caused by multi character system which was causing interruptions 2 out of 10 logins players could see their second page instead first page in character selection and they had to switch from page 1>2>1 to see their main page characters - now the problem is fixed. However if you experience it again please report to support@infinitymu.net with screenshots or videos (by smartphone camera is faster method). Bug reporters will be rewarded!
- Several other small fixes on the gameplay that was causing inconvenience to regular players - like mana bugs on SM & MG etc etc.

If you have issues connecting to game just run AutoUpdate.EXE and if still doesn't work then restart your PC. However everything works from my end just fine without reboots.

Have a good game!

Thank You,
The InfinityMU Team

v1taL

The God of Poetry
Reaction score
that is something that i want to see.. very nice update... more balanced PVP would be better.. :D

Diego

VIP
Reaction score
Thanks venci !!! its time to pvp .:plaths:

Davi

J A C K A L
Reaction score
TKS for update Venci. Nice workhard!!!

BLADE

NAVY Family
Reaction score
Awesome news for the Pvp of the server

SuperCris

Infinity Addicted
Reaction score
This is amazing great update, With this great update we hope to see a fair game like a few years ago.

:rebote:

Havost

The Trash
Reaction score
This is the update that what everyone is waiting for a long time.
Excellent work venci and to the staff team as well !

Koshax

GRiFFiNS
Reaction score
Nice job , i tested with someone guy, rlly i rekt him :))))
Nice updatessss

Nikki

Reaction score
Now the pvp going to be back interesting to watch :)

Status
Not open for further replies.