Banning Procedures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peaceful

Legend
Reaction score
hi.
i wish to talk about something that really bothers me since I started playing here and I believe that everyone feel the same way and GM's for particular reason even more.

I dont like to see banned users that got banned for any kind of hack usage play again.
even if its on another pc or another account or even if they donated for unban.

ike shared methods of possible hacking and he agreed to donate for unban so you let him play again so easliy?

resi said and I quote "ike character's account has been blocked for spreading hacks, teaching and making chaos in this community"

A player who created a chaos in the community gets to play again.
Why can't he pay for unban tell his methods and just reduce his ban time?

if he refuse just HWID ban him.
and if he returns with new account ban him again and again and again and dont stop.

because this is what we want or atleast i do.

Any gm or player that spent his time to catch a hacker should be worth it!
Players are unmotivated to even try catching suspicious players cuz eventually they will use the unban option or share thier methods like ike did and they will be free to play again.

how many times the rules are going to be changed one time you say SH users can't use unban option but in the next day we see some user who used sh do get unbanned with unban option.

I understand the server has its own needs but can't be on the players expense.

And no one promising us they won't cheat again.
Ike did it 3 times.

im talking about Ike because he is the perfect example for what im trying to say.

Ingame there are still hackers who still play and I want them to be banned by HWID and any future account of them.

As the way I see it when someone ****ed up and used hacks he should never be able to play in the server ever again+his future accounts.

Last edited:

Kolbus

SuperVIP
Reaction score
With full respect bro i agree ur words by 100 % ...
Best wishes for that serv but more power also .

Luigir

GEEK GUY

Reaction score
i really miss the old times when a ban was incredible enough to dont use any sh1t again, people were afraid to lose everything, but then some mercy was showed off, voiced out. And then people started to abuse of that " mercy " i cant find any other word, its totally ridiculous.

You may give a chance to that person but clearly you are not thinking what people would say, the respect here is vanishing slowly every time we see such cases, literally a proof that people can manage to do whatever they want in here.
this topic became totally ridiculous.

The thruth.

Last edited:

Jadde

Infinity Hardcore
Reaction score
I agree with peaceful, I'm sure this guy 'ike' will want to bring new hacks and teach more people to ruin the server, and one of the reasons why I play is because you keep the game updated against these guys. (I know you two days ago updated against hackers and we appreciate) these guys do not deserve forgiveness for teaching hacks to others, many servers lose fame for that,because if another person comes to do the same thing that others will want that alternative to be unblocked. Not to mention that they sell those things to other servers..

Thats my opinion...

MrTimer

Reaction score
hi.
i wish to talk about something that really bothers me since I started playing here and I believe that everyone feel the same way and GM's for particular reason even more.

I dont like to see banned users that got banned for any kind of hack usage play again.

ike shared methods of possible hacking and he agreed to donate for unban so you let him play again so easliy?

resi said and I quote "ike character's account has been blocked for spreading hacks, teaching and making chaos in this community"

and if he returns with new account ban him again and again and again and dont stop.

Players are unmotivated to even try catching suspicious players cuz eventually they will use the unban option or share thier methods like ike did and they will be free to play again.

how many times the rules are going to be changed one time you say SH users can't use unban option but in the next day we see some user who used sh do get unbanned with unban option.

Ike did it 3 times.

im talking about Ike because he is the perfect example for what im trying to say.

Ingame there are still hackers who still play and I want them to be banned by HWID and any future account of them.

As the way I see it when someone ****ed up and used hacks he should never be able to play in the server ever again+his future accounts.
Well said bro... fully agree on this... its like saving 1 guy and putting 100 guys at risk..:facepalm:

KhoyChi

Top Contributor
Reaction score
as a part of this community and being donator and pair player .. I agree with you bro … for me I will unbanned him if he surrender all of his hacks that's it so admin will blocked all hacks(hmm) ...

Last edited:
Reaction score
i agree with this for sure 500% and i take your words : As the way I see it when someone ****ed up and used hacks he should never be able to play in the server ever again+his future accounts.

SuperCris

Infinity Addicted
Reaction score
hi.

Ike did it 3 times.

hard times are coming my good friend, This is very easy, users who abuse illegal programs should never be forgiven.
We all understand that people deserve second chances, but users who play with hacks will never change.
Example, If your account has a cost of 200 USD,It is always better to spend 50 EUR and recover all items.

These users are like garbage, they are everywhere.

alpha.Q

Banned
Reaction score
Almost all of the commenters in this thread at least once has typed in google 'mu online working hacks/cheats'

in community rule guardians , out of the community 'let's find something that will ease our game'

他媽的你們兩個面孔
Regards

Last edited:

RESiSTANT

Server Owner
Reaction score
I see this topic is created specially because ike got unban today. I will try to explain the best I can now because I do respect everyone and I want fairplay in InfinityMU. This fairplay has sacrifices sometimes... do something bad for ppl's good. This is extremely different case and the decision is all mine, I've rethinked numerous of times before give that guy an another chance and in the end he proved me in the reverse- I said something in his ban topic that I now realize it might look like that in first sight but behind it it's something different. I am not giving chances to cheaters playing again because from what you can see - Taghieff or Nic and many, many others didn't have chance to play again and some of them were begging me for unban via donation (most specifically: Taghieff and some other that I can't remember at the moment) they might still be playing but they are hidding in the dark scared to get caught and banned again. They were ban straight to the last account they used because they did not help the server when we were in bad situation and had to decide banning numerous of players instead blocking what they are using but sadly none of them didn't want to share their cheat and they just keep on using new random accounts. I'd give chance only to few people who know how to respect and help the server to improve its anticheat. Ike helped me back then and now again. Well let me explain why ike was unban, firstly he revelead the CE method to defend his friend from ban and he got banned by me because I got angry that he is not reporting it directly to me but posting public videos in the net and that videos were used to explain the CE methods for making other players around you look like they use SH. I mean who will reveal his method in youtube with public video unless he want to prove how some players got banned because they were caught on video using fast rotations... well that rotations were caused by the reporter itself. So? Do you get the point? If you were ike what would you do? Probably some people will keep the cheat method for themselves and not share. I don't want to take the side of ike at all - I'm just rethinking the facts that ike tried to help stopping more innocent players getting ban and he revealed how cheatnegine can be used to change packets ingame and make others around you look like SH to other players and in result they would get ban for absolutely nothing. There were some reporters which were banned on their main accounts and they started making this chaos in the server by reporting innocent players by changing their packets and make them look like SH. Previous bans of ike were in total doubt and I couldn't agree for this ban except for the ban that Dreams [here] have put but video is lacking from youtube already however I trust his decision at 100% because I know how he understands the game. Speedhack cannot be mistaken. As you can see I am not taking anyone's side. I'm just doing this unban for the sake of the server and because the help he given especially with that CE share method, unless he didn't share it we would still ban innocent players and we wouldn't apply the new rule about recording full desktop + task manager in hack report videos. If you check his previous ban you will see what I mean. There's not clear proof that can be seen of hack usage.

This is what I am doing. How do I prove it? Giving a second chance is not an option for me but when someone is trying to help the server and protect it from cheaters then I would give him second chance. This is why we ban all known methods of "new generation cheating" and as you can see WPE methods are already blocked. There are few more stuff to be done and in next days you won't be seeing any cheats ingame. Right now only only known to your basterd is trolling ingame but soon he will be gone for good. You will notice it. I am staying sometimes up to 5 AM in the morning just to work on new antihack methods in order to block hacks and their methods of bypassing our anticheat. So please don't doubt in my decisions. I am doing everything I can for everyone's calm and nice game!

Anyway ike promised to record his gameplay during every CS event form now on. Lets see if he will do what he promised. If he fails to comply to this then I will ban him again for good. Afterall if he uses something you will see him in the banlist with no chance to appeal, mark my word.

@Luigir, with all my respect but you were counting on that mercy as well before you were banned as well so your humbly opinion is not welcome because you are not familiar enough with ike's case to argue. :)

Here's what I promise and what I will do now:

Removing the Webshop Unban option for good - Server will not accept any donations for unban - there will be absolutely no chance for someone to get unban unless he prove it with ban appeal, afterall we must give chance to innocent players. I do understand why you are worried and you do have a point that we let potential cheaters playing this game again... so from this moment I am stopping giving them "second chances" as well I'm not going to accept their hack or bypass methods in exchange for unban. However we might not solve very fast the new hack methods if they are not shared by their "users". We will just ban straight to the bone and I bet everyone has thumbs ups for that! :)

Respect

Chanz

Banned
Reaction score
RESiSTANT said:
Removing the Webshop Unban option for good - Server will not accept any donatiosn for unban - there will be absolutely no chance for someone to get unban unless he prove it with ban appeal, we must give chance to innocent players. I do understand why you are aware that we let potential cheaters playing this game again so I won't give them chance as well to submit their hack or bypass method. We will just ban straight to the bone and I bet everyone has thumbps ups for that? :)
100% full respect on this! For those who uses cheats, better removed or delete it! Play fair to all who plays this game.

!BeN!

Banned
Reaction score
100% full respect on this! For those who uses cheats, better removed or delete it! Play fair to all who plays this game.
Thats not a solution :)

Just stick to 1chance and thats it...

Yh everyone deserve 1 chance , but if they keep doing same thing after that then they dont deserve to be here

I know many will say that im not the one to say anything about this , but atleast i will never drop so low like a fkin hacker

Wrathbinge

Reaction score
Everyone can have second chances, people change after all in most of times. Yes everyone might say but we have Ban Appeal section yes man you right but the problem it’s that if you are guilty or can make proper ban appeal then you won’t been unbanned and must wait for months or maybe year in order to appeal again with chances to it be denied again.

What would you do in this case? If possible and you wanna keep playing of course will pay for unban. I do agree that chance to be given for everyone just once. It’s a win win because we won’t lose players so easily and server still receive some money to keep growing.

Melbourne

WireLess
Reaction score
I know where you're coming from [MENTION=28854]Peaceful(Or)[/MENTION] I understand you in every bit, in fact, I am somewhat frustrated too and I partly share your concerns about this matter. Though... I will put my 100% trust and faith to [MENTION=1]RESiSTANT[/MENTION] and hope that his decisions and judgements are all for the betterment of our community.

Let me remind you everyone, InfinityMU has been alive for more than 10+ years and let me ask you this... Why do you think is that? For me personally I think it is solely because of him ( [MENTION=1]RESiSTANT[/MENTION]) if it were not because of his wise decision making and judgements for all these years this server will be long gone.

The man knows what he is doing! Let's just trust him and relax! He has all the experience he needs to make right decisions for the betterment of this server.

Happy gaming to all ~

Last edited:

Chanz

Banned
Reaction score
Thats not a solution :)

Just stick to 1chance and thats it...

Yh everyone deserve 1 chance , but if they keep doing same thing after that then they dont deserve to be here

I know many will say that im not the one to say anything about this , but atleast i will never drop so low like a fkin hacker
Yes they deserve 1 chance, but what if they will be given a chance to play again. And the next day they will do the same thing over and over again, I agree on [MENTION=1]RESiSTANT[/MENTION] removing the unbanning on webshop. On that they will not use any hacks for them to get punish. Because they cannot unbanned their account anymore. No offence but we all need to play fair.

RESiSTANT

Server Owner
Reaction score
I think the lecture is better to close now because a lot started write like parrots and not read what I wrote.

I see this topic is created specially because ike got unban today. I will try to explain the best I can now because I do respect everyone and I want fairplay in InfinityMU. This fairplay has sacrifices sometimes... do something bad for ppl's good. This is extremely different case and the decision is all mine, I've rethinked numerous of times before give that guy an another chance and in the end he proved me in the reverse- I said something in his ban topic that I now realize it might look like that in first sight but behind it it's something different. I am not giving chances to cheaters playing again because from what you can see - Taghieff or Nic and many, many others didn't have chance to play again and some of them were begging me for unban via donation (most specifically: Taghieff and some other that I can't remember at the moment) they might still be playing but they are hidding in the dark scared to get caught and banned again. They were ban straight to the last account they used because they did not help the server when we were in bad situation and had to decide banning numerous of players instead blocking what they are using but sadly none of them didn't want to share their cheat and they just keep on using new random accounts. I'd give chance only to few people who know how to respect and help the server to improve its anticheat. Ike helped me back then and now again. Well let me explain why ike was unban, firstly he revelead the CE method to defend his friend from ban and he got banned by me because I got angry that he is not reporting it directly to me but posting public videos in the net and that videos were used to explain the CE methods for making other players around you look like they use SH. I mean who will reveal his method in youtube with public video unless he want to prove how some players got banned because they were caught on video using fast rotations... well that rotations were caused by the reporter itself. So? Do you get the point? If you were ike what would you do? Probably some people will keep the cheat method for themselves and not share. I don't want to take the side of ike at all - I'm just rethinking the facts that ike tried to help stopping more innocent players getting ban and he revealed how cheatnegine can be used to change packets ingame and make others around you look like SH to other players and in result they would get ban for absolutely nothing. There were some reporters which were banned on their main accounts and they started making this chaos in the server by reporting innocent players by changing their packets and make them look like SH. Previous bans of ike were in total doubt and I couldn't agree for this ban except for the ban that Dreams [here] have put but video is lacking from youtube already however I trust his decision at 100% because I know how he understands the game. Speedhack cannot be mistaken. As you can see I am not taking anyone's side. I'm just doing this unban for the sake of the server and because the help he given especially with that CE share method, unless he didn't share it we would still ban innocent players and we wouldn't apply the new rule about recording full desktop + task manager in hack report videos. If you check his previous ban you will see what I mean. There's not clear proof that can be seen of hack usage.

This is what I am doing. How do I prove it? Giving a second chance is not an option for me but when someone is trying to help the server and protect it from cheaters then I would give him second chance. This is why we ban all known methods of "new generation cheating" and as you can see WPE methods are already blocked. There are few more stuff to be done and in next days you won't be seeing any cheats ingame. Right now only only known to your basterd is trolling ingame but soon he will be gone for good. You will notice it. I am staying sometimes up to 5 AM in the morning just to work on new antihack methods in order to block hacks and their methods of bypassing our anticheat. So please don't doubt in my decisions. I am doing everything I can for everyone's calm and nice game!

Anyway ike promised to record his gameplay during every CS event form now on. Lets see if he will do what he promised. If he fails to comply to this then I will ban him again for good. Afterall if he uses something you will see him in the banlist with no chance to appeal, mark my word.

@Luigir, with all my respect but you were counting on that mercy as well before you were banned as well so your humbly opinion is not welcome because you are not familiar enough with ike's case to argue. :)

Here's what I promise and what I will do now:

Removing the Webshop Unban option for good - Server will not accept any donations for unban - there will be absolutely no chance for someone to get unban unless he prove it with ban appeal, afterall we must give chance to innocent players. I do understand why you are worried and you do have a point that we let potential cheaters playing this game again... so from this moment I am stopping giving them "second chances" as well I'm not going to accept their hack or bypass methods in exchange for unban. However we might not solve very fast the new hack methods if they are not shared by their "users". We will just ban straight to the bone and I bet everyone has thumbs ups for that! :)

Respect

Peaceful

Legend
Reaction score
After reading resi post and understanding how important is to reveal new methods and how important it is to block them, i would like to suggest somthing.

a player who shared his methods and will agree to help resi block it in any way he can.

The Player will have to help resi first and make sure the methods are block and only then will have a chance to appeal.

He will have to follow this rules in order to have his account unbanned.

Show activity in the next 31 days:
-Make a new account
-Grand Reset a character 8 times (provide a Screen shot with the new account name and Char name)
-Join up the forum events in the next 31days (minimum 5)
-Improve his forum activity to above 80%
- Advertise InfinityMU in social platforms
-Vote a minimum of 300 times(votes) on the new account in the next 31 days (you can get 16 votes/day by voting all sites)
-Offer in game and in forum support every time you can
-Must reveal any new methods he will discover in the future

after he complete evreything he will donate for unban and will be supervised by the staff team
and if he will be cought again he will be banned permanently + his future account and will never step foot in this server ever again.

The Player will creat a ban appeal thread to show his progress to the public.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.