PAY BY MOBILE ON SMALL PRICED ITEMS IN THE WEBSHOP (UBER ACCESSORIES)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ICEICEICE

VIP
Reaction score
Gm,

Maybe if ever..Can you make it possible for small items in webshop to be bought using pay by mobile like the accessories only..Coz sometimes I need some uber rings or pendant ingame immediately and sending money using western unions is same or cost more than what I am buying (e.g. 5 dollar uber accessory).I think this will help the server to gain more income. I myself wants to buy like 1 or 2 accessories only and it is not worth for me to use western union to send money, as well as I don't have the access to reload my paypal in my current location. Whereas reloading mobile I can do anywhere. It's just my thought.

!BeN!

Banned
Reaction score
They get less money for sms or call donation
Thats why they cant sell uber items for same price

Example:if you donate 5dolar via sms , venci will get 2 or 3 , it was like this many years ago ,.im sure is same now

Last edited:

Kenji

Reaction score

v1taL

The God of Poetry
Reaction score
There is one 711 here but they do not load paymaya.
I searched in google about that and it says every branch of 7/11 gives that kind of load. Just try to load or top up in the mornings so that their servers wont be closed. Some branches closes their servers after 10 maybe thats why you said it doesnt load paymaya

Nikki

Reaction score
if you want smalle priced ubers payd by pay by phone those small prices wont be that small anymore and you can almost buy a full uber set when using paypal.

Syd

😎
Reaction score
You can install an app called Cliqq from your mobile, there's a tutorial in youtube on how it works.

ICEICEICE

VIP
Reaction score
I WILL TRY THAT GUYS THANKS!!

Guys Im not in the Phillipines.thats why this cliqq or paymaya I cant use.Im in Dubai

Last edited by a moderator:

v1taL

The God of Poetry
Reaction score
Ypu can always use paypal for that. So no worries.. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.