Winners [Winners] Happy Birthday Kronwell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halfdanjal

That shit is hard but I make it look easy
Reaction score
Winners of >>Happy Birthday Event!<<

It is a tough one between Johon and Chanz, because both of them did something out of the box, let's say. As I said, creativity is the most important thing here. Yet, I feel like Johon did better in that field since he created it, wrote to me so I watch it before he posted to see if everything is fine, I helped him fix what was wrong in the code and eventually he fixed it even with his busy schedule, so it kind of got more to me than a song that is just a song. Not really dedicated to the cause. So..

FIRST PLACE: Johon, and his prize - Uber Tyr Sword + Uber Tyr Pendant and 3 Imes on my scoreboard and Forum Hero tag sponsored by Beerus.

Well, as mentioned above, it was between these 2 lads, Johon and Chanz. Even though Chanz could've edited the words to fit the cause, he still did very well in the field of creativity, because not everyone has the skills and the guts to play and sing in front of a camera. If you would've changed the words of the song in some places to actually be about my birthday, the win would've been yours. Great entry never the less.

SECOND PLACE: Chanz, and his prize - 25 full option wind rings from which 5 are sponsored by Zione and 2 Imes on my scoreboard and Forum Hero tag sponsored by BeN.

The last winner.. Warean, sorry, not you, that is just a picture edited in paint not even remotely associated with me apart from the text. Gahleon, even though it's nice entry, still it's very easy to pull off and doesn't require much of a creativity. Gannel.. It is hard to decide if you deserve the third place or not, I will think about it, because Pulsefire, hot damn, that is a nice drawing. Chinzi, I love the effort, but honestly, I barely understand what is going on there. It's not too appealing. It stands between Gannel and Pulsefire now.. Sorry Gannel, I will have to go with Pulsefire here, the drawing requires more creativity for sure, not to mention the skill. It looks so nice that I really would actually use it as a birthday card for someone else and the writing is pretty sweet too. I love it man.

THIRD PLACE: Pulsefire, and his prize - 15 full option wind rings from which 5 are sponsored by Zione and 1 Imes on my scoreboard and Forum Hero tag sponsored by BeN.

Thank you everyone for participating, it was way better than I expected. I will ask RESiSTANT to give you out the prizes, he is a busy man, so be patient, prizes will come no matter what :)

Congratulations to the winners!​

Last edited:

v1taL

The God of Poetry
Reaction score
Grats to the winners..

Sun

VIP
Reaction score
Congratulations, winners! Great entries. &#55357;&#56396;

Bison

Reaction score
grats!

Davido

>Hellium<

Reaction score
Congratulations guys

Chanz

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks a lot sirs! By the way when will i get my prize? Haha

Halfdanjal

That shit is hard but I make it look easy
Reaction score
Thanks a lot sirs! By the way when will i get my prize? Haha
Forum tag is added and RoW's are transferred to acc of character Chanz*.

Status
Not open for further replies.