Legends Article

Sun

VIP
Reaction score
Dear Legends,

Our beloved administrator, RESiSTANT would like to feature you along with your achievements, major contributions, and breakthroughs in this thread in appreciation and gratitude towards your services for the community.

The InfinityMU administration sees to it that the services rendered by its former staff team members along with their invaluable contributions and innovations will never be forgotten.
In addition, this will also serve as a benchmark and guide for our aspiring and future staff team members.

Please comment down your
• Name (Staff name)
• Former Position (Highest position held)
• Inclusive Dates (From To)
• Achievements and Major Contributions (Approved and applied suggestions, events started/founded, innovations, etc)
• Reason for Demotion

Thank You.

Abesta

Legends Never Die!!
Reaction score
Hello infinitymaniacs :)

First of all, I've been and will always be appreciated to be part of this server. This is great to see Venci and community members pays attention to the Legends of InfinityMU.

• Name: Abesta
• Former Position: Game Master
• Inclusive Dates: 2013-2014s
• Achievements and Major Contributions (Approved and applied suggestions, events started/founded, innovations, etc):

Well, in real life as Enver Esedli, I never been someone creative with some innovative ideas and it proved itself in InfinityMU as well, since I am here for a decade and I have 1 approved suggestion on my back :-D My Staff career wasn`t too long. But I feel very honored to work with those guys and in my opinion very best and hard working(due there were too much things to do, from reports to events) team ever. I am not a creative guy but maybe in GM Event history, I am the one who did the most Tournament type of PVP events and that's because I loved my job:-D Back then, people in game always asked me to create my Game Master application thread because as they said , I was more eligible for this duty then everyone else. But I didn`t gave a damn about what players said myself, I tried to enjoy from the game as a single. simple player by achieving a goal. A goal that could make me the most friendly, most respected, most believed and most attractive player - that fast/forward, I achieved it. At early 2011s when I was 1.5 years old player, people were calling me Legend(sure as old player not as en ex-staff) and that was 50% of my goal that I already been achieved but yet today I see players ingame that 7-8 years old but no one care if that player is someone old or not. Because it depends on player and how he/she acts. Well, when I been in that monster team, yet I did everything to make community happy and love what I do. Thats why in every poll about "Who is the most active GM", "Who is the best GM" or such, I was the winner of it :-D Because, if I do something, I have to do the best with my own way but without giving a damn whether it is GM or HGM duty. Since once, we were 2 old GMs left with Niki and he had some issues back then but one of us must be chosen as HGM, because HGM duty was vacant. I could be chosen for that duty by Venci like 100% :-D But I asked from Venci to give that duty to my friend Niki, coz I was happy like that.

So, I am not founder of any events or anything. But as I see, this article's main purpose is being a guide-man and trying to motive future staff team members. In this theme I think I have few words to say. Being a Game Master is a different feeling. If you are a honest and simple guy, who loves his work, then no one will lead you, but you will lead the way. Being a Game Master giving you duties that you have to do and follow. You must guide players in game, you must host some events in game for to make community united and happy, you must be active for to make community not angry and feel that "Staff is ez-pz and just for fame". All in all, being a Game Master is for to serve your community as active as you can, as humanist as you can and get community's belief and respect as you can. Or else way, when you feel that, you can't serve the community and cant keep balance in game, then you must create you demotion thread and must leave Staff Team as honored as you were when you applied.
• Reason for Demotion: as someone who said in his application that he will give his 100% to this position had to ask for his demotion when he could only give 60%.

Well, I wrote too long but it could be 10x more than these lol :-D I dont know if I am asked to write some achievement links or try to write something real to motive future staff members but here I am.

EDIT:// Some videos of Staff Team back then :-D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cw6-r3Yx9IE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqCP_vjhcyU

Last edited:

Sava

How GREAT I am!
Reaction score
•Name: Sava
• Former Position: Event Master
• Inclusive Dates (From To): 2015-2016 (GoodBye Thread); 2017-2018
• Achievements and Major Contributions (Approved and applied suggestions, events started/founded, innovations, etc):

Hello Dear Infinitians. I'm grateful for this idea, which is a great opportunity for usLegends to share our service for the InfinityMu Community.

My name is Savalan. I'm married, 28 years old, Physical Education Teacher. May be some of you would wonder that why my Staff name was Sava? This is a history itself ;)

I never been thought some day that i will see my name like it. The Infinitians gave me this name and I've accept it and using the name since long years. I've been playing in InfinityMu since 2009. Imagine how do you grow in real life since childhood till youth and so on. Honestly I grew up like that with my mistakes and truths. So I have lived the life itself here aswell. Being Old Player here gave me biggest opportunity to meet with great people. If u wanna know me more, here is my Introduction Thread
As a Legend/former staff member I would advise to everyone at the followings:

• It's very, very hard to gain reputation, but it's also very, very easy to lose it for just one mistake. Try to think well a lot to doing any thing.
• The next regret does not benefit
• Try to be patient, helpful, kindly, polite in every moment of your life, aswell here. Don't let reputation to change your personality. Ego is not good.
• Try to be innovative, It's always good u know, time isn't stopping..
• Try to think carefully, improve your ability to diagnose
• Don't hesitate to get advise, It's not a shame to learn, it's if you don't know and don't try to learn..

Here is a one of the big event by me with Dreams great help which is currently still active iMU Duel Kings

• Reason for Demotion: I never wanted to resign from my position, but it's happening due to personal life. Life was more easy in the past, cuz my age was low. But you know, when we grow, our responsibilites are growing too... We are graduating university, going to army, working, being husband, then father. We have to take care about our family, we have to try give them a good life. But sooner or later we are returning.. because we are still part of InfinityMu. We can be active or not to be active. I mean we can be anywhere of the world, but we will be always part of the Infinity Mu.

Someones will say... in the future... A Savalan came and passed... Legends always will be remembered....

Sincerely, yours Sava

Last edited:

ExitiuM

Best Lawyer baby
Reaction score
• Name (Staff name): ExitiuM
• Former Position : Game Master & Event Master.
• Inclusive Dates May 2011 - Dic 2012 / Apr 2016 - Aug 2016 /
• Achievements and Major Contributions : I´m an old member of this community. Since 2009, I had the opportunity to create a way to help this family in some ways. At the beginning I was a Supporter known as >Mr.Magoo. I helped with Game skins, user tools for gaming, forum events and information about the game.

Being the first Latin American Game Master of InfinityMu, gave to spanish players the great opportunity for interact with staff team. I was the first official bridge between Spanish speakers and a 100% english server.

In that position, I had to face a big problem about Hackers, and switchers (Switching DL to BM in character interface) giving a lot of suggestions and trying to get the best solution for that problem.

As a Event Master, I suggested some event ideas with [MENTION=76]Nikki[/MENTION] and [MENTION=34170]Dreams[/MENTION]. My favorite one was the event called "Desing a weapon" https://forum.infinitymu.net/showthread.php?95277-Winner-Design-the-weapon-event . The result of this amazing event was the creation of Infinity Sword (I still having the 2nd pair of swords created in the game :emotic1::emotic1: )

Finally, I can´t remember more specific actions for this server. My main interest was helping the whole community with my knowledge and languages; punishing bad behavior from players, and making the game more enjoyable for everyone.

• Reason for Demotion: Due personal occupations. Right now I´m a lawyer with posgraduate with no time :dance:.

I would like to help this community again. For now, I´ll keep you watching hidden in the shadows.

Thanks to everyone.

Last edited:

Nic

I think, therefore I am.
Reaction score
• Name : Nic
• Former Position : HGM
• Inclusive Dates : from 2010 to 2016?
• Achievements and Major Contributions : Community Development , processing reports
leading the staff team , advertising the server, hosting events, creating tutorials, discussing or. changing rules and many other things that i don't remember :p I think Venci knows better.
• Reason for Demotion i dont remember also, Venci knows :p

Jantsux

Beer?
Reaction score
Yeah why not. A bit late but hey, that's what inactivity means. :)

• Name (Staff name) - Jantsux
• Former Position (Highest position held) - Head Game Master
• Inclusive Dates (From To) - 2008(or 2009) - 2010, 2011, 2012-2013, 2014 (a lot of on-off time apart from the start)
• Achievements and Major Contributions (Approved and applied suggestions, events started/founded, innovations, etc) - That's a good question. So much time has passed that I don't have a clue actually what I've accomplished. Perhaps some of the things would be:
Best spammer on this forum when we launched it.
Deemed RESiSTANT to be a monkeywanker.
Some sort of a launcher/primitive anticheat before RESi got the current one.
Started a lot of event nights which weren't just singular events, but actually a tournament, with points in the end etc. I don't know if those events were somehow related in the birth of IMES, but who k ac
Overall really active, was voted once the best GM in Infinitymu, blabla. Maybe someone else remembers something about me cuz I think that's it.

• Reason for Demotion - Inactivity. Life hits ya hard. ;)

Luigir

GEEK GUY

Reaction score
• Name : Luigir
• Former Position Game master and promoted to HGM once (i was totally lost, news just came from nothing i wasnt prepared enough)
• Inclusive Dates: GM - test trial 04/09/2013 (couldnt find the thread of the full promotion of myself but its around 2014) demotion : 26/09/2016
• Achievements and Major Contributions: 0 suggestions i remember, cant find any tho.
i never considered the chance to open a thread and then discuss or ask any suggestion about the game. it was mostly inside of the team chat, not quite sure tho but i believe there was some :D
here's events i've made:
https://forum.infinitymu.net/showthread.php?67487-Big-Event-International-Men-s-Day
https://forum.infinitymu.net/showthread.php?68092-Big-Event-Christmas-spirit
https://forum.infinitymu.net/showthread.php?69747-Big-Event-Paint-lovers
https://forum.infinitymu.net/showthread.php?70602-Big-Event-Valentine-s-Day
https://forum.infinitymu.net/showthread.php?72378-Big-Event-Easter-it-s-coming
https://forum.infinitymu.net/showthread.php?75082-Big-Event-Paint-Lovers-season-2
https://forum.infinitymu.net/showthread.php?77639-Big-Event-My-Beautiful-country
https://forum.infinitymu.net/showthread.php?79770-Big-Event-Pumpkin-Cartoons-2014
https://forum.infinitymu.net/showthread.php?83710-Big-Event-Best-history-of-Love
https://forum.infinitymu.net/showthread.php?90452-Big-Event-Ultimate-Race-Event
https://forum.infinitymu.net/showthread.php?93531-Big-Event-Paint-Lovers-season-3
https://forum.infinitymu.net/showthread.php?59494-Event-Find-the-coordination-s
https://forum.infinitymu.net/showthread.php?64349-EVENT-Welcome-Spring
https://forum.infinitymu.net/showthread.php?66022-EVENT-Happy-1-year-Luigir

sorry but dates are randomly submitted, but thats all i could find so iif i miss one just paste it :D anyways those are records of the job i've made previously as GM and as forumer (i think) without mentioning events held in game with my own items which was one the reason i got some ppl attention and the staff as well.

• Reason for Demotion: inactivity and yes (biased behavior, lets call it like that) but you have to know this:

i'm not ashamed to admit what i've done before, some people were trying to put me down with senseless comments about my person in the community and in other medias like FB. So i didnt face them i just decided to act like if i dont care some rules as GM, i was so arrogant with my ex team and just because i didnt want to accept my failure as GM ( in the last year before my demotion) i forgot what people means for this community, players were sending complains to the ADM pointed to myself which at first i denied. I guess isnt so late to say sorry for such behavior, sh1ts were happening inside of the community, irrelevant stuff which later became personal. Later some personal matters injured our team atmosphere, i assume we didnt know how to separate real life (personal matters) with game issues.
My time as GM was just over, i was so inactive, no events, no nothing but yea i didnt want to ask time or let them know i cant continue anymore, i was selfish and you have to know it.
I guess that's all I can tell, but i cant deny the fact i enjoyed being part of the staff. Personally one of the best experience i've had.

Ladylove

Most delicious cookie <3
Reaction score
Apologies for the extremely late reply but as Janty boy said, inactivity does it's thing. :5870_open_eye_cryin But here are my few cents on my humble history here.

• Name: Ladylove [ also know as the Cookie Queen. Srsly. :blobnomcookie: ]
• Former Position: Game Master
• Inclusive Dates: From 2009 - 2011 ish. It has been such a long time it is hard to remember haha.
• Achievements and Major Contributions: Not sure where to start really. I never had any major accomplishments like my fellow ex-staff members here but here are some that I do recall:
Hosted and supported fellow GM's and Admins with countless events.
Helped RESi with the first language translation drafts for the website - specifically Latvian.
Helped building up the community through advertising the server, in-game mini events & hangouts, starting/participating in various Forum activities and interesting discussions

Edit: Remembered that I also helped start up our sister server back in the day. :)

Might be more but I'm not sure where to look for them, nor I really recall. Sorry. :monkaHmm:

• Reason for Demotion: Resigned due to personal reasons.

As I side note I am very grateful to have had the opportunity to work with many wonderful people back in the day. I will always remember the "good old times" and to this day I can still proudly say:

"From the hundreds of Mu Online servers that I have played in, InfinityMu is the best server I have ever played on. Period." Still visiting this place after 10+ years is a proof of that.

Feel free to quote me on the above. XD

With love,

Ladylove

Last edited:

Moorse

Legend
Reaction score
Name: Moorse
Former Position: Event Master to Senior Moderator
Inclusive Dates: As EM: 2015-2016; As MOD: 2016 - 2018
Achievements and Major Contributions (Approved and applied suggestions, events started/founded, innovations, etc):
I'm probably the most underachieved Legend here. I've always been bad with ideas so I never really suggested anything. From the top of my head, some big things I contributed are:

• Created the server's current trailer here: CLICK
  • Being called by Dimer as one of the best MODs here
  • I remember coding a strike-through on a table list for our main website once with the Top RESETS event on 2018, although it's a really simple code that anybody could've done.
  • Tested our current PvP system and duel king items with Fero and Lelouch

My other contributions are really minor so I won't list them down.

Reason for demotion: Busy schedule. To be specific, I have a full-time job now.

The primary reason i left the Event Masters team (and never came back) is because I'm actually the most disconnected Staff Member in my responsibilities. I enjoyed hosting events at first, but suddenly got bored and simply wanted to have more fun myself by experiencing this game. I've always prioritized playing the game. That's why i stayed as a moderator because most people in-game doesn't really know that I'm a staff member and I can have fun joining all kinds of events, automated or not. I also got a lot into trouble with our former head staffers, as I often win every events. I probably achieved almost everything in here as a player (except joining events where you show your face, or GFX stuff) and I'm happy for that.

I hope that people can remember me as the easy going staff member who's really mean in-game.

Thank you everyone! especially Dimer for giving me a second chance to comeback in the staff team back at 2017. Being in the staff team, and having the legend tag are one of the most fun moments in my life, and I'll never forget it.

𝓓im𝓔r

iMU Admin
Reaction score
Name: Dimer
Former positiong: Lead Moderator
Inclusive Dates: September 2014 - January 2020

Achievements and contributions:
For my almost six years in here,I've done everything which I deemed possible to this forum and I am glad I spend each and every moment here,caring for the forum as my own.
I have led the team with care and responsibility was never a low part of my job. I've been objective towards everything and everyone and have never been biased on any case.I've had to ban even friends,for the better of this community.
Everything I've done was in the name of this community.

I've never been the one to promote myself on being the greatest,but I've had my big fair share of contributions:

*Arcade
*New groups and tags
*Reforming,rewriting,renewing rules and regulations
*Innovations concerning new subforums and current sections
*New guides for the entire mod team
*Implementing work schedules
*Hosting major forum events and promoting the server in social medias
*Implementing MODs Guild in game
*Connecting the Forum Staff members with the In-game players via big events
*Separating Mod job and Game Master job in forum,leaving the entire forum base for Moderators
*Solving issues and forum problems for users
*Involved in server changes/development of new content
*Involved in forum changes alongside RESiSTANT

The list can go on,but it's not necessary.The people know me and the staff knows how my work was the past years. I hope that I've done everyone justice and I am grateful to everyone who supported me.

I wont say demotion,but the reason for me stepping down is life and the need for a fresh change of leadership of the forum. I've done all I can and it's time for someone new with new ideas and abilities to change this forum for the better.

I love this community and will always be here to support it and it's Staff.

I hope people remember me the as the person I was,not something different. Thank you Venci for supporting me and giving me this opportunity. I will forever be grateful to you. And for the rest of the Staff - I love you,forever.

Digital

DUH!
Reaction score
• Name (Staff name)
Digital

• Former Position (Highest position held)
Administrator

• Inclusive Dates (From To)
2009 - 2011

• Achievements and Major Contributions (Approved and applied suggestions, events started/founded, innovations, etc)
Helped Venci, translated the website to Italian, banned a bunch of bad fellas, helped develop the community.. yada yada

• Reason for Demotion
Busy schedule/Change of priorities

A personal thanks to Venci for believing in me and being a really good friend. Also thanks to the staff members that are no longer active (Nick, Jantsux, Un4Given, StorMy, Enzo... and many more), to the only staff member currently still going strong.. Nikki, and all the players who shaped my stay here to be an important and unforgettable part of my life.

I get emotional when I check my old messages.. I loved every second I spent here.

Now y'all have a good one. Cheers.

Alexz

Legend
Reaction score
Oi all infinitians :geek:

• Name
Makongo, MrAlexz & Alexz

• Former Position
Game Master & President

• Inclusive Dates
Roughly from 2009 to 2014 I guess

• Achievements and Major Contributions
I was more of an events type of guy. I had some ideas, such as "add joh to a set", "2vs2 playoff pk event","pk event 2 spots" and so on...
I did ban a lot of guys, at the time the system was very different.
I also helped on our sister server(100x) testing and finding some bugs.

• Reason for Demotion
I left the server various times. I was young and did not always have the free time to play or the patience to keep up with some annoying players.

To be honest I felt like Marmite(English Say), either people love me or hate me, which to be honest it was ok.
I am not a Legend now because with the new not so new regulamentation, to be Legend you have to be twelve months straight staff... I was many more months but never straight...

// Photos on website:

It was a pleasure to be part of the staff and it is still a pleasure to be part of this community.

Thank you @RESiSTANT