power slash

Status
Not open for further replies.

cardz0013

Reaction score
i keep getting disconnected when doing power slash with my MG, stats are maxed out

Havost

The Trash
Reaction score
Did you got any error message after you got disconnected from the game?
Try this method : log in your account from website > click character options > click reset skills of your character that has problem then click OK.

Nikki

Reaction score
be more specific about your DC's, is it while attacking mobs gaining exp, or just when you use the skill.
so in simple.

What where you doing ?
what location?

cardz0013

Reaction score
when killing mobs in lost tower and stadium, i get no error message but message saying reconnecting pops out. i can't check if using skills or killing mobs or getting exp but i don't get disconnected when i kill in refuge barracks or outside lorencia

SuperCris

Infinity Addicted
Reaction score
when killing mobs in lost tower and stadium, i get no error message but message saying reconnecting pops out. i can't check if using skills or killing mobs or getting exp but i don't get disconnected when i kill in refuge barracks or outside lorencia
Hello friend, you can record a video about this and post it here because it's the first time someone comments this error.
have you already tried to reinstall the game?

cardz0013

Reaction score
will do it in a bit, can you suggest what tool to use for recording?

Nox

VIP
Reaction score
I also experienced this with my DM (Pulsefire). Even when I'm on Blood Castle. It is annoying, but i moved on from it. I still sometimes get DCed. Sometimes not just Power Slash. I tried using Evil Spirits and the error still persist.

cardz0013

Reaction score
I think I got it why i keep getting dc when doing power slash, video/graphic settings might be the one. when the power slash display activates + dying mobs gets too much and you get dc. I made the video but the power slash display is not appearing and i did not get any dc.

video attached with no display from power slash

Halfdanjal

That shit is hard but I make it look easy
Reaction score
... Power slash will never be seen on max agi. Just a side note. No idea about DC's.

Nikki

Reaction score
use a other skill for now with high populated mobs.

we are working on that fact of those dc's.

cardz0013

Reaction score
yeah me too, i was getting dc when power slash is appearing but when i tried to record it power slash was not appearing anymore and the dc stopped. might be the resolutions due to speed, graphics, mobs and loot all at the same time.

okay, so it happened again and this time i got a recording for it. i think it is based on the mobs, since i only get dc in LT7 mobs and stadium mobs on the left side once entering but mobs in lorencia and king orcs have no problems

here is the video

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.