LETS MAKE THE SERVER MORE EXCITING.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gannel

Reaction score
Hello friends,We the BLACKED guild are here to try to revive good old days fun at infinityMu.
So we share this video to have fun with y'all guys.
BLACKED VS UNKNOWN guild. Special thanks to [MENTION=37754]*Feng[/MENTION] for the video and giving me this idea. To UNKNOWN guild, were sorry if you're offended i know you feel like disrespected about this but trust me, we dont intend to offend your good guild about this one. Besides your score to this war is very good. You dont need to be offended?

Last edited:

Bruno

Reaction score
Poor war , only sit on place and TS lol ...
As far as they're enjoying it nothing else matters, it is a nice way to bring us the entertainment, in the old times you didn't use to combo but to ts, and that's the point of this thread, ain't it?, so has sense xD however..

So guys!, (BLACKED) Gratz from Helvegen (Reveldia)

Last edited:

Gannel

Reaction score
As far as they're enjoying it nothing else matters, it is a nice way to bring us the entertainment, in the old times you didn't use to combo but to ts, and that's the point of this thread, ain't it?, so has sense xD however..

So guys!, (BLACKED) Gratz from Helvegen (Reveldia)
Yeah bro, I hope this will be the reason to revive good old times entertainment.

Abesta

Legends Never Die!!
Reaction score
Such wars always brings heath to community activity and mostly pvp side. Sure this one was easy which ended within 3 mins but nevermind, you guys can bring better into the table, such as Soccer maybe or more players from both guilds.

Mashka

UnknownMom
Reaction score
boring video, add other one from today :)

SuperBad

MIRACLES
Reaction score
Hello friends,We the BLACKED guild are here to try to revive good old days fun at infinityMu.
So we share this video to have fun with y'all guys.
BLACKED VS UNKNOWN guild. Special thanks to [MENTION=37754]*Feng[/MENTION] for the video and giving me this idea. To UNKNOWN guild, were sorry if you're offended i know you feel like disrespected about this but trust me, we dont intend to offend your good guild about this one. Besides your score to this war is very good. You dont need to be offended?
add video where you lost 3 time in a row .... (hmm)

Last edited:

Gannel

Reaction score
Such wars always brings heath to community activity and mostly pvp side. Sure this one was easy which ended within 3 mins but nevermind, you guys can bring better into the table, such as Soccer maybe or more players from both guilds.
How about both guild make a rule in every guild war or both guild should negotiate to only wear FO SETS instead of UBER SETS during the war to make it more exciting & fun just like the old times it can help us extend the duration of the war :)

Abesta

Legends Never Die!!
Reaction score
How about both guild make a rule in every guild war or both guild should negotiate to only wear FO SETS instead of UBER SETS during the war to make it more exciting & fun just like the old times it can help us extend the duration of the war :)
It all depends on you guys. What kind of stipulations can bring more fun and excitement, it all ups to you. Whether it is FO full Yellow options vs same or even gear from NPC + Yellow Option vs the same. Which one makes war longer, that will make this entertainment better. Or maybe not include Guild Masters for clean "20 Kill Wins" battle.

Gannel

Reaction score
It all depends on you guys. What kind of stipulations can bring more fun and excitement, it all ups to you. Whether it is FO full Yellow options vs same or even gear from NPC + Yellow Option vs the same. Which one makes war longer, that will make this entertainment better. Or maybe not include Guild Masters for clean "20 Kill Wins" battle.
Yes i hope so thank you for the nice & positive opinion.

Phoenix

KEEP SMILING TOGETHER
Reaction score
At some first seconds when you move to Dungeon, i see lag abusing :sexy23:

Anyway, nice video and keep fighting :rebote:

Gannel

Reaction score
At some first seconds when you move to Dungeon, i see lag abusing :sexy23:

Anyway, nice video and keep fighting :rebote:
Nope we dont know that kind of sh**, in case you wanna know we lose 3x in a row the other day when we make guild war to them :)

Status
Not open for further replies.