Forum Event [Event]Brave's Uber Set Lore Event Birthday Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brave

Reaction score
Greeting Infinitians!
A pleasant day to each and everyone of you! Today im gonna post my “Birthday Event”. Yes Its ‘Brave’s Birthday Event’ This not party which i really wanted to have xD. But this event is a Writing Event.
You may ask me why i make a Writing Event insted of other events? Well Im a really fun of this writing event, in the Past, when i was a regular forumer i always make entry and join the event “Infinity Author” and other Writing Events hosted by our Awesome Moderators, Lead Moderator, Event Masters,Lead Events Master and Our Administrator.
And Now because my its Special day is coming (not really dont want to get old xD) i want you all to join me in this event that Me and Pix prepared for you.
I know Djinny and Prof are working together to finish their work on our Wiki page. And I’d like to help them with this event. So this event called:

Brave’s Uber Set Lore Event Birthday Edition
(from the event of former Wiki member Bigstack)
https://forum.infinitymu.net/showth...t-Edition-1-Atlas-Uber-Set&highlight=Bigstack

Rules:
1. Only Regular Forumers/Player may join
(*Staff Members and Wiki writers are not allowed)
2. Every Participant should make 1 Entry to this event
(*You can choose what ever Tier1 set you want to make an Article)
3. Your Entry must be in English Language
4. Every entry should have a 3,000 characters minimum (You can use this Character / Letter Counter online)
5. You can use ONLY 1 Picture or Screenshot to add on your entry
6. Entries are Final and should not be edited.
7. You can Post your Entry in this thread.
8. Should be Original and NOT copy in any website(s) Each forumer should upload the original version written by him/her or with the help of friends/parents.
(*you can Check some of the articles here for sample)
(https://wiki.infinitymu.net/index.php?title=Category:Uber_Sets)
9. An important rule: The Lore should have iMU characteristics and should not be a copy paste of the original mythological story
10. You can make articles with this tier1 sets list only:
Tier1 Set List

Tier 1 SM sets
Uber Bes Eclipse
Uber Meskhenet Eclipse

Tier 1 BK sets
Uber Warrior Leather
Uber Obscure Leather
Uber Hyperion Bronze
Uber Mist Bronze
Uber Eplete Scale
Uber Berserker Scale
Uber Kantata Plate
Uber Rave Plate
Uber Bragi Dark Phoenix
Uber Baldr Dark Phoenix
Uber Kronos Flaming Phoenix
Uber Saturn Flaming Phoenix

Tier 1 MG sets
Uber Gaion Unicorn
Uber Myuren Unicorn
Uber Apis Valiant
Uber Tyr Thunder

Tier 1 DL sets
Uber Surtr Glorious

Prizes:

1st place - Tier1-Uber Berseker Set (Sponsored by me) +25$ Via donate (From [MENTION=3510]BeN[/MENTION])+ 20,000 Gold Credits+Infinity Hardcore Tag(From RESiSTANT)+1 month Forum Hero tag (From [MENTION=33215]KatsuragiSenpai[/MENTION])+15 Rows (From Wiki Team)+the 1st place winner willl have a chance to be featured in our InfinityMu Wikipedia(Wiki Team's decision)

2nd place - Uber Hyon set(From [MENTION=28172]Kyle[/MENTION])+1 uber ring(From [MENTION=3510]BeN[/MENTION])+10Rows (From Wiki Team)10,000 Gold Credits

3rd place - 5,000 Gold Credits+1 uber ring (From [MENTION=3510]BeN[/MENTION])+5rows(from wiki Team)

Consolation Prize - 1,000 Gold Credits

Prof said:
Hi!

Advance happy birthday, Brave! In celebration to your birthday, the Wiki Team would like to add the following to the prizes:

1st Place: 15 ROWs
2nd Place: 10 ROWs
3rd Place: 5 ROWs

Regards,
Wiki Team :winkk:
KatsuragiSenpai said:
Hi i just stopped by and saw this fresr event and i would love to sponsor 1 month subscription of forum hero tag.. Good luck..
BeN said:
hm should we go all out :))?

brave reply me if you want this , i put 25 more $ and together we make t2 for 1st place and ill also give 1 acc by choice for 2nd and 3rd place...

don`t forget to pm me...

my bday is on may so maybe till end of this event ill give much better prize ;) only if we have many entry , so i want everyone to join for this :) , maybe ill surprise you
OFF said:
Cant post on event thread , so ill just write here
I sponsor uber vicious set for 2nd place to make pair with hyon
1 uber acc by choice for 4th and 5th place < i will donate the money today , brave just pm venci later
and 50k gc for 4th place and 50k gc for 5th place

some1 vote for 2nd place... we need 1 haha
i won't vote here
Poll will starts:
May 13,2019

This event is made possible with the help of our InfinityMU Administrator and Staff.

Thank you for Joining and Good luck!

Regards,
Brave
Moderator/Event Master

For more Question about this event you can PM Brave or Pix here in forum

Approved by: RESiSTANT

Last edited:

Sun

VIP
Reaction score
Hi!

Advance happy birthday, Brave! In celebration to your birthday, the Wiki Team would like to add the following to the prizes:

1st Place: 15 ROWs
2nd Place: 10 ROWs
3rd Place: 5 ROWs

Regards,
Wiki Team :winkk:

v1taL

The God of Poetry
Reaction score
Hi i just stopped by and saw this great event and i would love to sponsor 1 month subscription of forum hero tag.. Good luck..

Edit: i donated already for the sponsor and the 1st place winner will contact via Private Message RESiSTANT directly. Those who pm me for the forum hero tag will be ignored. :) except if you pm me nudes :horse:

Last edited:

Pix

Reaction score
8. Should be Original and NOT copy in any website(s) Each forumer should upload the original version written by him/her or with the help of friends/parents.
(*you can Check some of the articles here for sample)
(https://wiki.infinitymu.net/index.ph...gory:Uber_Sets)
9.An important rule: The Lore should have iMU characteristics and should not be a copy paste of the original mythological story
The story must be unique and connected to InfinityMU, we will not accept any entry that is copied from the internet and just makes a simple edit.

Last edited:

Akusuru

VIP
Reaction score
[EVENT]Brave's Uber Set Lore Event Birthday Edition - Akusuru Entry

IGN: Akusuru
Article Entry: Uber Kronos Flaming Phoenix

Uber Kronos Flaming Phoenix

There was once a Noble merchant named Harold who was originally from the small town of Lorencia in the continent of Infinity MU. When Harold was young, he always have the interest of collecting valuable items through treasure hunting around the grounds of Lorencia. Harold was 16 years old when he begun to travel around the continent to seek for valuable items that he could make as much money that he can in a certain item. One day he and his best friend Alex who has also have the same interest as him as a merchant, decided to venture around the continent for trades. It was one sunny day when they traveled to the next town Noria with their horse and carriage full of items that they collect when all of a sudden he bumped to a very beautiful lady. Harold stood up and was mesmerized by the beauty of the lady stranger, he did not hesitate to ask for her name and asked where she from. The lady replied, "My name is Lara and I am from the mystical town of Noria". Harold picked up the fallen items on the ground and when he stood back up, Lara disappeared in blink of an eye. He then asked his best friend Alex if he has seen the strange lady that he just bumped with. Alex shakes his head while looking at Harold with a confused facial expression, Harold looks around the area for a brief moment and thought that it was just his imagination playing with his mind. They proceed with their journey towards the next town to trade the items that they have for goods. On that same day afternoon, he saw the beautiful lady once again lurking around the area where he and his best friend Alex posted. Lara smiled at him and he was sitting in front of the old harp that they are selling. Lara approached the two and asked if she can play the harp and told them that she is interested of buying it. Days have passed Harold and Lara became a very good friends until their relationship went into the next level where Harold decided to part ways with his best friend Alex to stay with the woman he loved in Noria.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Years gone by, Lara and Harold bears a child and named their first born baby Kronos. One day there was a mysterious woman standing outside their house carrying a crystal ball. Harold went outside to ask the mysterious woman on what she needs and she replied, "My name is Charon from the underworld also known as the Refuge". Harold was shocked and asked the woman on what is she there for. Charon told Harold that the woman who gave birth to his child is a fairy and Humans and Fairies should not have in any way shape or form having a children or family. It will cause a mayhem in both worlds, the baby that you have is forbidden and should be sacrificed in front of the glass statue in the so called Blood Castle. Harold rushed to get back inside their house and saw Lara carrying their baby and calmly asked who the woman was. Harold doesn't want Lara to know what their discussion was all about with Charon and just replied "She was just asking for zen to buy some food".

After several years, Kronos turned into his teens he was a very nice boy. He helps his father and mother with their small business selling goods to travelers. Kronos went to an expedition along with his father Harold to collect items from town to town, whilst Lara stays in Noria selling potions and other goods. After months of travelling around the Continent of Infinity MU, they have reached Devias where they are going to visit an old friend of his father. It was one very cold evening when Kronos and his father sets a campfire in the middle of the snowy woods beside their carriage. All of a sudden a very strange laugh can be heard from far away, Kronos did not mind and continues to sleep when all of a sudden the fire that they have set was blown of by a freezing wind and the laugh became louder and louder. His father runs towards their carriage to get his weapon when he turned his back, he saw the Ice Queen turned Kronos into an ice and abducted his son. Harold blamed himself on what happened to his son, a few days after his son was abducted, Harold was found by his friend Lawrence who is the current Captain of the Devias Soldiers in the middle of the snowy woods unconscious and smells alcohol. Lawrence brought his old friend in their camp to fortify himself from his current situation.

After months of regenerating himself, he has trained on how to use a weapon in a battle by his friend Captain Lawrence. One night when Harold was about to sleep, he recalled the day when the mysterious woman told her about his son has to be sacrificed in front of the glass statue in the Blood Castle. He told Lawrence about the truth lies behind his family, Lawrence told him that he can still save his son and the only way to save his son is going to Refuge before the blood moon. The only way to kill minions of the devil is with a special blade forged from a scale of a Phoenix and for him to be able to survive the heat and flames is he should wear an armor made out from a scale of the Phoenix as well. Harold was very eager to get the weapon and the armor as soon as possible to save his only son. Captain Lawrence and his armies marched towards to Icarus where they can find the Phoenix of Darkness along with Harold. After they got the materials to forge the weapon and the armor, Harold went back to his home town Lorencia to ask his brother Hanzo to forge the weapon and the armor for him.

The day has come when Hanzo the blacksmith finished forging the blade and the armor for his brother's expidition to the underworld Refuge to save Kronos. Harold went to the Refuge by himself wearing the special Armor and carrying the special blade to kill the minions of the devil. Harold rushed towards the Blood Castle when he heard the weird sirens coming from its tower. The moment he arrived the castle, he met the demon leader named Balram and Harold's world crashed when he saw his son beside Balram. Kronos turned into one of Balram's soldier, Harold screamed in pain and when Kronos attacked him, he doesn't have any choice but to kill his own flesh and blood. Harold carried his son's dead body back into his hometown. Harold's life is miserable and he doesn't want to engage in any battle again after that. He burried the special armor and blade together with his son and he named the blade and the armor after his son "Kronos Knight Blade and Kronos Flaming Phoenix Armor".

It has been said in the history of the Continent of Infinity Mu that a warrior who wears the Kronos Flaming Phoenix and the blade will possess a Godlike power.

Last edited:

!BeN!

Banned
Reaction score
hm should we go all out :))?

brave reply me if you want this , i put 25 more $ and together we make t2 for 1st place and ill also give 1 acc by choice for 2nd and 3rd place...

don`t forget to pm me...

my bday is on may so maybe till end of this event ill give much better prize ;) only if we have many entry , so i want everyone to join for this :) , maybe ill surprise you

Chanz

Banned
Reaction score

This is a story of a rebel.

There was a group of rebels came from the mountains, and their leaders name is Hyperion. Son of Zeus and Andromeda, the late King and Queen of their country. Their son Hyperion, hate his father.

One day he was walking down the streets, and he saw a little shop in the dark alley with their guards. Asking for some taxes and he talk to their guards. Hyperion said "What is happening here?" the owner of the shop said "Your father demands tax." The prince was shock, and said "What I don't know about this taxes, I will talk to my father about this." The prince rush his way to the castle to talk to his father.

And he saw his Father at the hall with her Mother, and Hyperion said "Father why do you collect taxes from our people." The King replied "We must collect taxes, because if we don't collect tax. You will not have Golden Armor and horse and your food." Hyperion said "I don't demand anything, I like a simple life. Yes i am a prince but, what about our poor people. What will eat if they don't have money to buy their own food." King replied "I don't care if they don't have nothing to eat, that's their problem not ours." Hyperion walk out and never return.

One month later, Hyperion form a group of rebellions. Against his corrupt Father, they fought his Father's Army. The battle was legendary Hyperion leads his group, and his Father was really angry on Hyperion. And the king tried to kill his son with his own bow and arrow. But his son Hyperion was too fast, and his son throw a spear on him and he didn't saw the spear that coming towards him. And he was hit on his chest, and her mother the Queen. Shout "Noooo!!!!!" rebellions is shouting "The King is Dead!".. Her Mother the Queen, rush her way out of the castle. And his son the Prince, became the new king of their country. The rebellions shouting "All hail King Hyperion our new King!". Hyperion declared that there will be no taxes, and to his rebellion. Became his own guards, that will protect the castle from bandits and etc.

Three years later, Hyperion has two children. One boy and a girl, their names are Agnis and Amun. And her Queen's name is Ahruan, their family is being recognize as a kind and helpful family. Their King Hyperion, never stop helping those people that needs some food shelter and jobs. Agnis already Two years old and her daughter Amun is one year old. And there kingdom is always at peace. The end.

So there you have it, my short story on Hyperion.
In game name: Chanz*
Forum name: Chanz

Last edited:

nibnib

SuperVIP
Reaction score
Hi Guys! First of all I just want to greet Brave a Happy Birthday before I write down my entry. Happy Birthday Brave wish you all the best in life! God bless! ^_^
I am really not good at writing stories but I will try my best. And I'm after the price too. Even for consolation atleast.

IGN: nibnib
Article Entry: An Obscure child became a real Warrior name "Benedict"

Long time ago in the City of Loren there was this little boy name "Benedict". He is a silent kid with a kind heart and nobody wants to get along with. In that days the City of Loren is known as the Land of the Brave and home of the most fearsome warriors. They start to train at 8 and at the age of 12 they have to kill a Dragon in the wilderness outside loren by themselves and bring the dragons head within 3 days in order join the warrior of their city. Or else, they will remain outside the city and get eaten by the Giant and other monsters there until they die forever.

The reason why other kids don't want to train or join with him is they think that he is a poorkid and a lame-one. And nobody believes he will be a real warrior someday. So in short you may call "Benedict" as a lone-wolf that time. But in the other hand there is this kid name "Benzon" and he is Benedict's big brother. Unlike Benedict, Benzon is ahead and far more better than him in all aspects of being a warrior. The only difference between them is Benedict always train hard day and night. Unlike his big brother it seems like he is born with a skill and talent already and so called "Jack of all trades". So he doesn't need to train everyday. They have a tight bonding as a brother Benzon is very kind to Benedict. He always advised him of good things. But Benedict is nerveless to fight a dragon because he has a traumatic experience about his father got killed by a dragon.

And now, the day that everybody is waiting has finally come. That Benzon has to finished the quest of killing a dragon outside the valley of loren by himself within 3days. While in the other corner Benedict is totally worried about what will happens about his brother. Benedict really love his brother Benzon and never gets envy of him. He is happy of his big brothers achievement and always admire him. And in that day Benedicts never knew that it will be the last day seeing his brother Benzon alive. He waved at him and smile while walking outside the gate of the city. Benedict never sleeps in the last two days thinking of his brother while he is in training..

And on the third day, crowds are whispering about "Benzon is there and he made it". Yah, right Benzon made it on the gate of the city and brought the head of the Dragon, but unexpectedly while travelling home he encounters this unique green colored-dragon named "Ancalogan". The Strongest the dragon in history, It is also the Dragon who killed their father. He battled with the dragon "Ancalogan" but he noticed that he don't have enough strength and energy to battle this dragon. As Benzon choose to escape to this Green-colored dragon. But Ancalogan tries to grab him, and Benzon gets scratch to his arm as he manage to escape with Ancalogan. As he travelling home he notice that he's affected by the poison and don't have antidote for it. But still he manage to the gate of Loren and knock. As the guards open they saw Benzon barely breathing and died. And as benedict's love to his brother and memories from his father killed by the same dragon. He doubles the training more and more so he will have enough strength to fight the Green-colored dragon name "Ancalogan" for his father and brother's revenge.

And now his turn to the quest, he wears his brother's favorite "Warrior leather armor" and his father's "Warriors morning star" as a weapon and now ready to battle. After 3 days he did bring Ancalogan's head and killed him with a Cyclone, Twisting Slash and a Death Stab. As he walks in the aisle of the city you can hear crowd screaming and very proud of him. And also he got promoted to be a leader of the squad of their so called city "The Land of the most fearsome warriors". As times goes he's no more called a lone-wolf, a poorkid , a lame-one or even a nerveless or an obscure on. They now called him Benedict the "Real Warrior". And now continuing the journey of what his father and brother started.. ~The End~

That's All! And I hope entertained you. Thanks!

Last edited:

UnknownRen

Reaction score
Hi all this is my entry I hope u like this
Happy happy birthday to Brave and Ben wish you good health and more birthdays to come:baby:
#I based a part on this story in real life

Uber Bragi and Baldr Dark Phoenix Set

In a faraway land of Icarus a kingdom called “Balbrad castle” was once the tallest castle ever made by men. Now it was ruled by Atlas a brave knight of the sky and defending Icarus from enemies who once was the great leaders promoting peace then become a threat of Icarus the “Great Red Drakan”. Great Red Drakans destroy the castle emitting their flames and spreading chaos all over. But before that all that happen let’s rewind it all from the start.

Icarus before was called “Ica” where heaven meets the surface of the land it was between mountains and clouds. According from the myth there were brothers namely Bragi and Baldr, lost warriors of the war. They’ve seen many tribes and there they were called “Dragan” they are mountain men. Story says that they have tails on their back like a monkey and they suit themselves only to cover their private parts weaved clothings. “Dragan” people where the kindest and nicest people with no doubt Bragi and Baldr were warmly welcomed by them. Bragi and Baldr enjoy their stay on “Ica” the people treat them like they’re one of them wishing they will stay. Bragi was the oldest and he always lead his younger brother Baldr, and Baldr is a showman person he likes to mingle with other people while Bragi doesn’t. The brothers decided to stay and live there for their entire life, so they proposed to build a castle by the help of the “Dragan”. The structures of the castle was elongated a zigzag form from north to south 10 years later the castle was finish.

The brothers separated and have their own families together with the “Dragan” tribes. Bragi lived on the North while Baldr lived on the south the brothers separated then, the brothers eventually didn’t meet again to fix the tribe and rule them. Then passed on their children, they were hungry for exploitation some wants to build their own empire to subdivide the Dragan to make mutants and expirements. Tension starts to raise war between the north and the south soon the castle was divided and was crushed their own. Because a tension happening at “Ica” a sorceress came and cast a spell unto them saying the words “As all have made a chaos war I cast a spell to all of you”. The “Dragan” became real Dragons and was later called “Drakan” they were separated in kind blue and red the mutants became Alquamos and many more kinds. Soon a protector of the sky came named “Atlas” a brave knight to defend Icarus from a coming back war between both sides.

Legend says Bragi and Baldr were great brothers to maintain the peace they cursed their own sons and daughters by the help of a sorceress. Without wings no one can enter “Ica” the place was terror and was renamed as “Icarus”. Bragi and Baldr Dark Phoenix set was found at Icarus in a hidden edge serve as the living history of the war. The set possess great power of a thousand men hungry for war, a like dragon helmed beast and dominates it’s surrounding by its stare. But if the set falls in the wrong hands it might spread terror and tension around the entire continent of InfinityMU.

About the story it seems that Icarus was the reason behind all mobs where many mutated mobs have scattered around the maps. Around with birth of kronos and saturn and shall continued..... next time

Last edited:

ICEICEICE

VIP
Reaction score
This is my First Event. Goodluck to all!

KANTATA PLATE SET

Chapter 1: The Beginning

The Century long war against Kundun and his armies are nearing its end. They have managed to conquer Noria and Devias Kindoms. The last Kingdom of Lorencia headed by King Hyon and His “Army of Light”. With His Generals Sekmet and Bragi together with his High Wizard Prometheus are having a meeting.
“Our army will not be enough to stand against Kundun, even with my Vicious Armor made from the ancient scales of “Harima the Red dragon”. King Hyon said.
“My King, Me and Bragi will do everything to vanquish Kundun and his Army. You have forgotten that I pocessed the power of Maahes the lord of War, Gen. Sekmet said
“And I myself wields the weapons of Baldr, made from Stroganon the heardest metal on earth”, Bragi added
“I have a suggestion, Prometheus said. Legend says, that a skilled swordsman named “Marlon” is wondering around Lorencia, Devias, Noria & Atlans City. I am sure we can find him somewhere around Lorencia and Atlans since Kundun’s army has taken over Noria and Devias., We can ask for his assistance to join us., Prometheus added.
“Ok, but if we look for this man we will lose a lot of time preparing for this battle. We are under-manned now. King Hyon said.
“Father let me go, I will find him!, Let me prove to you that I am worthy to be your son, Prince Aurelius said.
“Very well, Aurelius my son, Prometheus will give you all the information you need. Go on to your journey. May the power of Light be with you.
“I will father’, Aurelius replied

Chapter 2: The Revelations

Day and night has passed and Aurelius is still looking for Marlon. It has been one week and still there is no sign of Marlon. He travelled across Lorencia to Atlans for seven days. All his food and water are nearing its end as well. He is hungry, thirsty but yet determined to fulfill his mission.
“I will not fail, King Hyon is counting on me. I must convince Marlon to join our forces for the better good”., He said.
While on his horse, a dark phoenix, Prometheus trusted bird-messenger appeared in front of him. Confused, He asked the mythical bird,
“bird, Prometheus sent you?, speak to me”, He said
“Aurelius, you must hurry, Kundun’s army already vanquished the Castle’s first defence , and sadly General Bragi……is dead’. The dark phoenix spoked
“Noooo!, I am almost halfway of my journey, I’m sure after I passed to this forest, I will find Marlon.
“Make it fast, they are nearing Gen. Sekmet’s Army Defence. They will not hold it any longer”, and then the phoenix disappeared.

Chapter 3: The Conflict

Suddenly behind the Big tree where Aurelius I standing with his horse. A soft voice was heard.
“I heard everything, I have fought many fights and won a lot of them, but I am no match for Kundun himself’….a voice spoked
“Who’s there?, identify yourself”, Aurelius said
And then an old, well build man wearing a worn-out blue armor appeared. It was Marlon, the greatest swordsman that ever wielded a 2 handed sword.
“Old Man, are you really Marlon?, You are old and it looks like you have been a lot. How can you help our Kingdom?’. Aurelius said.
“My child, firstly you are the one looking for me, secondly if you don’t believe me fight me. If you beat me, I will help you”, Marlon replied
“OK but I will be gentle, You have no chance with my Excalibur”, Aurelius said

Aurelius rush his first attacked to Marlon with a fast, cyclone slash. The old man only blocked it with his old sword. Aurelius was frustrated, Maybe this old man is Marlon after all. Not giving up he gave Marlon his best move with his twisting slash. But still no effect to Marlon.
“Now, it’s my turn marlon said. “ I will only beat you ith my three moves”, he said.
“Go for it, Old timer”, Aurelius Smirked
So Marlon did his first move, “Cyclone slash!” he shouted, but Aurelius blocked it!. Another move was made, a twisting slash!..but it was blocked again by Aurelius. The last move was very fast!!another move by marlon, It’s a move that he never seen before!..Aurelius barely blocked it with his shield…But to his surprise it I very strong and created a very strong force that had pushed him very hard that he flew and landed on the ground.
“What was that move?”, Marlon said
“Young Boy, You are still a newbie, that is my secret technique I call it “ The Combo”. If I have hit you. You will surely lose. I just let you blocked it hahahahaha!”. Marlon said
“Please make me your apprentice and join us”.Aurelius said.
“I will help you and your father, I can see it in you that you can possess the power of a true warrior
“What is the power of a true warrior?” Aurelius said
“You will know soon, but first we need to go to Devil’s Square to get the materials for your “New Armor”
“I have heard of this place Master, How can we defeat all the monsters there? They are strong~,
“Believe in yourself my Child, on the way there I will teach you my secret Combo moves, just believe in yourself”. Marlon said

Chapter 4: The Gathering

So Marlon and Aurelius went to their journey to the place they called “The Devil’s Square” to gather all the pieces to create the new armors they needed. They spend a whole week killing monsters but there is no sign of any special armor there.
“Master Marlon, We gathered a lot of this armor parts, but there is no special armors here”, Aurelius said.
“There is a Better way, collect all the plate pieces we can find and I will do the rest. I have a surprise for you”, Marlon said
So they did, they gathered all the parts and go on to their journey back to Lorencia

Chapter 5: The Bad News

While on their way back, the messenger of Prometheus appeared again and told them the bad news.
“Aurelius,you are too late.. Gen. Bragi and his army are dead, they have been killed by Kundun’s Dark Elves.
“No!, we are just about to go back. I possed the power of the Combo, no one can beat me now!”. Aurelius replied
“and also one more thing….Your Father, King Hyon…….”
“What is it bird?! Tell me!, Tell me!” Aurelius shouted
“He perished as well…He helped Gen. Bragi on their post. but Kundun’s forces is very strong.. They are now halfway lorencia about to enter our castle”.
“Noooooooooooo!!!! Kundun will pay!!!!” Aurelius exclaimed

Chapter 6: The Birth of KANTATA

Hearing the News. The two hurried their way back to Lorencia.. On their way back an Elf appeared named Joiyah
“You will need my help to defeat Kundun, take this 4 rings I have kept for a million years. This will help you two to enhance your armors”.Joiyah spoked
“Aurelius, remember I told you I have a plan?..I am giving you this…” Marlon said
“What are these orange stones?,”Aurelius said
“These are jewels I collected for many years it will enhance our set. It will give us the power we needed.” Marlon said
“We need to go to Hanzo, the greatest blacksmith to combine this stones on our armors.”
So they hurriedly went to the House of hanzo the Blacksmith. When They arrived on the house of Hanzo,They immediately asked him to melt the orange stones and coat it to their armors.
Hanzo being the best of them all, finished the work in just a few hours. The brown armors that they collected before was suddenly converter into a shimmering bluish color!!.
“What is happening Marlon to our armors?, they are shining like the sun but shimmering like a blue diamond!?”.
“My Boy, You are now witnessing the birth of the strongest armor.. I will call it the “KANTATA SET”
Named after Kantata the God of Thruth and Loyalty.
“And these rings that the elf gave us will add more power to it.. The power of WIND and POISON, these will complete our set. THE KANTATA RING of WIND and KANTATA ring of POISON!, Kundun is no match now!” Marlon shouted.
“Now we are ready, I will avenge father!”, Aurelius said

Chapter 7: Victory will Prevail

They in the Castle. It was different from before he left. Now its convered with veins and deadly plants. But to their surprise, nobody is guarding it.
“I’m sure Kundun is inside. WE need to go inside”,Aurelius said
“It might be a trap. Why is it so easy for us now, He killed everyone now. We need to be careful”.Marlon said.
The two brave paladins slashed their way into the castle.They slashed the vein covered door of the castle.
Inside, they heard a Scary and dreadful voice.
“Come in”….the voice said..
“I’ve been waiting for you two”
“Now Dark Elves appear!!!!” Kundun shouted.
“I knew it!, It’s a trap!”,Marlon said
The two fought will all their might. Fighting, slashing, twisting all the dark elves..they managed to kill everyone of them easily!.
“What a surprise!, you have beaten my henchmen Aurelius, but the question is can You beat me!?Kundun said
So Kundun suddenly attacked Marlon with one lightning bolt! He was hit!,,yes he was hit. Marlon fell to the ground wounded..
“Marlon, get up, we need to kill him”, Aurelius said
“I have taught you all I know, now I am old and a little rusty. I know you can do it Kid, Believe in yourself.. Remember the power of KANTATA is within you. Use it to make your COMBO more stronger.”Marlon said in a very low voice.
“Ok, rest there a bit master. Let me finish this monster”, Aurelius shouted
Aurelius charged at Kundun. He attacked him continuously with his double handed sword.
“What is this forces its pushing me!, so strong”Kundun said
“Well, Kundun you see I am different from others, I possessed the power of Kantata and with that I will combine Marlons special attack to beat you..”Aurelius said
Suddenly, with 1 lucky sword stab hit Kundun was hit!!yes the demon was hit!!
Swiiiiiiiiiinggggggggggg!!!a loud noice can be heard throughout the castle.
“Arghhh you hit me with one attack but why is it so strong?..I am dying Arggggghhhh
“Well Kundun that is what I call the COMBO of the KANTATA PLATE SET!”

-=THE END=-

Nox

VIP
Reaction score
IGN: Pulsefire

Entry:

Mist Bronze Set

We have thought that the Mist is just an advanced magic that twists an Infinitian eyes from seeing the gods, mythical creatures, and supernatural occurrences by replacing them with things that we Infinitians can comprehend. In reality the Mist is the lingering soul of a brave warrior named upon itself who fought in the Great War a long time ago.

Mist is a demititan son of Atlas and the husband of Ceto. He was born and raised a shepherd in Crywolf. His chief responsibility is the welfare and safety of his flock from poachers around the continent, but all of this changed when Balgass declared war with the Infinitians. Mist was trained by the best fighters in the continent, including Achilles, Perseus, and even the Great King Seth himself. From being a shepherd, he was promoted to protect the precious creatures of the city. Unicorns, griffins, budge dragons, and the flying boars were put in his protection, but with his ancestral strength that he got from his father, he went to train more against chimaera, and sphinxes under Achilles’ tutelage.

In one of his adventures, he received a corked bottle from a wandering shrouded merchant whom he helped during his journey. When he uncorked this bottle, a vaporous form of three women called out to him, telling him to go on a quest to retrieve a fabled sword worn by the greatest warriors known to men a long time ago named Excalibur. Still suspicious of the message he asked his mentor, Achilles, if he knew of Excalibur. Stunned with the information, Achilles ordered Mist to obtain Excalibur for this will give them an advantage against their battle with Balgass. It was later revealed that the wandering merchant was Atlas himself, helping his son win the war. Mist travelled to the location stated by the women to acquire Excalibur. This quest led him to Vulcanus, a dormant volcano in the Land of Trials where he met the undead owner of Excalibur, Arthur. Arthur is a wizard that once was a dragon, he told Mist that he experimented on something to make himself an immortal. His experiment failed as he became an abomination, an undead and was forced into an exile by his past allies for his aberrations. Arthur told Mist that he can acquire the sword in one condition. He told Mist to kill him for the reason that he prolonged his life in an unnatural way. With great sadness Mist struck down Arthur then acquired Excalibur and left Vulcanus.

When he came back to Crywolf, the war is already in progress with the Infinitians in the verge of defeat. With confidence and wearing only the breastplate and boots he got from travelling he attacked Balgass directly, they fought one-on-one. With the help of Excalibur the fight was almost one sided in favor of Mist. Seeing this battle Achilles and his men attacked the opposing forces with renewed vigor, this helped the battle to tilt on the side of the Infinitians. Balgass fought Mist with his scythe, slashing and hacking Mist. Unfortunately one of these attacks hit Mist fatally just as he stabbed Balgass in the chest. Balgass died instantly, and his forces retreated in their barracks. Ceto went to tend Mist with his injuries, but he died peacefully minutes later.

Atlas observing his son from above was greatly saddened with the turn of events, he saw his son died valiantly in a battle. Whilst grief-stricken, he spent most of his remaining life forging a helmet, pantaloons and gloves to complete his son’s assemblage. He forge this using a rare metal with magical properties to strengthen and to make it last a thousand more years. He then let Mist wear the complete garments in his funeral. Lastly, he asked the Wizard Freya to help his son be brought back to life. This request was declined by Freya and offered another suggestion. It is to reanimate his son’s soul into a magic spell that will protect the present Infinitians from foul creatures by masking their true identities. Mist’s spirit approved this to be remembered as the warrior who protected the continent and still continues to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.