Video Guide Making Semi Uber Item

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akusuru

VIP
Reaction score
Good day Infinitians! Recently I have been receiving queries In Game from the newbies about how did I get my set or how did I make my Semi Uber Set, so I decided to make a simple guide/video on how I create my semi uber items.

Frequently Asked Question:
What is the difference between Semi Uber Set and Uber Set?
- Semi Uber is an ancient item with only 1 option while Uber is an Ancient item with Full Option.

Materials Needed:
  • Excellent Item with only one option.
  • Jewel of Ancient
  • Jewel of Skill
  • Jewel of Luck (As needed only, when the item you got has no Luck) - You may also add Luck option via webshop
  • Patience

Written Guide:
Step 1: Look for an excellent item with one option (Can be found in Kunbun Box Drop). Example: Black Dragon Items.
Step 2: Once you get your desired item and option, you may upgrade the item to +13 and maximize the options by adding Jewel of Life.
Step 3: Add Jewel of Harmony until you get your desired Yellow Option. Example: Damage Decrease Rate
Step 4: Once you get your desired Yellow Option, you may add your Jewel of Ancient and if it Succeeds then Voila! You have a Semi Uber item. Repeat process for the other parts until you form your desired set.

NOTE: Make sure to add Yellow Option before you add your Jewel of Ancient since Yellow Option can no longer be removed by Jerridon in Aida once the item is already Ancient. The only way to remove the Yellow Option from an Ancient item is through Jewel of Extraction or if you want to change the yellow option of an ancient item, you may use Jewel of Ancient Harmony or via Web Shop.

TIP: In order for you to ensure that your JOA adding will Succeed. Make sure to use Jewel of Skill into a scrap weapon without skill. (Example: Crystal Sword +2) - Can be looted in Stadium Mobs.

Once you get a scrap weapon without skill you may add your Jewel of Skill into the said weapon and if it succeed add your JOA into the item that you want to transform into Semi Uber and it will Succeed 100%. Otherwise if the Jewel of Skill will FAIL then DO NOT add your JOA yet and wait for at least 20mins to re-do the process.

Alternative Guide on making Semi Uber item: [Guide] Easiest/Cheapest way to make Semi Uber
Credits to A66RESIF for his Guide.

Content of the video:
  • Hunting for the desired item for your semi uber from Kundun Box.
  • Which item that can be upgraded to semi uber.
  • Upgrading item to +13
  • Maximizing item additional option using Jewel of Life
  • Adding desired Yellow Option using Jewel of Harmony
  • Maximizing Yellow Option to its highest level
  • Adding Jewel of Skill to a scrap weapon without skill
  • Adding Jewel of Luck and Jewel of Ancient

CLICK HD FOR BETTER QUALITY

Hope the guide that I made for you helps you with your journey in the continent of Infinity MU.

Regards,
Akusuru

Last edited:

Cesar

Top Contributor
Reaction score
Hi, akusuru. in your video you notice that you use the method of jewel of skill (jos). and the "novices" would like to see that part so as not to lose joas due to bad luck. For the newbies, patience and joa are very important. so do not hide that method plz. you have a good day

Akusuru

VIP
Reaction score
Hi, akusuru. in your video you notice that you use the method of jewel of skill (jos). and the "novices" would like to see that part so as not to lose joas due to bad luck. For the newbies, patience and joa are very important. so do not hide that method plz. you have a good day
Thank you for pointing that out. I am currently re-editing the video showing that process. In my original post I was just focusing on the Basic Technical process of making the semi uber. I will be editing the original post and addit as a TIP.

Thanks,
Akusuru

Status
Not open for further replies.