User Tag List

Users Country Flag
    Level completed: 76%,
    Points required for next Level: 48
    Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 48
    Overall activity: 49.0%
    Overall activity: 49.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsYour first GroupOverdriveCreated Album picturesTagger Second Class

Character
    #Ravage
    Guild
    Admins
    Level
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    31 Post(s)

Default [Video Guide]Tips on How To Win Chaos Castle Event

Good day my Fellow Infinitians and especially to the new ones who are still wondering on what Chaos Castle is and how to win the event! So, I will be showing you guys on how to win the Chaos Castle Event.

First of, what is Chaos Castle? Chaos Castle or CC is an event where warriors gathers around to fight with each other for a prestige prize. In each Chaos Castle Event, there are level brackets in which Chaos Castle you can enter. It is a free for all battle which party or team up isn't allowed, and there is only one winner in every event and the last man standing will win the prestige prizes (e.g Jewels and Ancient Items).

Level Brackets

How to enter Chaos Castle?
    You can buy Armor of Guardian from Liaman the Barmaid or Amy the Potion Girl

Simple Tips:
    • Make sure to have a good equipment
    • Once the event starts, make sure to run around and try to avoid and getting close to every player or mobs since when mobs gets hit it will explode and could possibly push you off the castle and loose.
    • Try to get a better area to use your skills where mobs or players cannot get close to you.
    • Use a character with a skill that can hit from a distance.

Here's a video of me where I won the Chaos Castle event. In the video you should be able to see some of the tips I mentioned above. I just fast forwarded the video so that it will not take much of your time, however in the video you should be able to grasp at least some points on how to win the Chaos Castle. There could be some other tricks or tips to win the event but I will just show you on how I win every Chaos Castle event.

(CLICK HD FOR BETTER QUALITY)
    Last edited by Akusuru; 05-05-2019 at 09:37 AM.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

IGN: Akusuru | Country: Philippines |Occupation: Tattoo Artist | Guild: ADMINS

-=-=-=-=HELPFUL LINKS=-=-=-

24/7 Support Email:

Donation Email:

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Akusuru For This Useful Post:

Abesta (05-05-2019), Gannel (05-05-2019), Kolbus (05-05-2019), Peaceful (05-05-2019)

Thread Information