LvLing with GM

Status
Not open for further replies.

kalk1t

Nepotism rocks
Reaction score
hello there,due i just came back some weeks ago and my all chars were 0r,0gr i started reseting to make gr to Vote for Infinity. and i discover something interesting. when you're farming with Ice Storm skill you're getting DC everytime

Video :

Bruno

Reaction score
Hola Gio, I don't know if you were using teleport before of killing with the Ice Storm, however I have experienced it also, when I teleported then suddelny started to kill monsters it got bug.

RESiSTANT is awared of this problem and he is developing a patch, just like this case > https://forum.infinitymu.net/showthread.php?114423-MG-Skill-Problems&p=1496082#post1496082

Please be patient and wait for it to be granted.

Ps: Don't use teleport while leveling, just an advice

Have a good day

kalk1t

Nepotism rocks
Reaction score
Hola Gio, I don't know if you were using teleport before of killing with the Ice Storm, however I have experienced it also, when I teleported then suddelny started to kill monsters it got bug.

RESiSTANT is awared of this problem and he is developing a patch, just like this case > https://forum.infinitymu.net/showthread.php?114423-MG-Skill-Problems&p=1496082#post1496082

Please be patient and wait for it to be granted.

Ps: Don't use teleport while leveling, just an advice

Have a good day
thx for the information.i know that we have to be patient but there wont be bug fixed if we dont report that thats why im sharing that to make venci know that this happens.

P.S i have not used TP

Pix

Reaction score
RESiSTANT is already looking into it, we just need to be patient until the problem is fixed.

For now, please use other skills when you are doing resets and hunting or look for another spot in the stadium that doesn't make you DC.

I will closed this to prevent any spam.

Status
Not open for further replies.