Release [Wings] Lvl 3 Wings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cesar

Top Contributor
Reaction score

Gannel

Reaction score
Thanks so much for sharing this awesome skins, its really kinda fantastic & superb especially the mantle wing of storm.. My question is does this files dont make my gaming laggy? Im only using amd a6 4gb ram which is low specs. Hope you answer my question!

Last edited:

Halfdanjal

That shit is hard but I make it look easy
Reaction score
Thanks so much for sharing this awesome skins, its really kinda fantastic & superb especially the mantle wing of storm.. My question is does this files dont make my gaming laggy? Im only using amd a6 4gb ram which is low specs. Hope you answer my question!
If you like the mantle, you can also try one of these - https://forum.infinitymu.net/showthread.php?100444-Mantle-Skins

About lagging, unfortunately I wouldn't know, but I don't think it plays big impact if you simply change the colors of the existing cape.

Cesar

Top Contributor
Reaction score
hi bro, i'm using all those skins in my game and on the sm i'm using the last thing i just edited. does not generate any delay even if I play with full brightness

Status
Not open for further replies.