[General Discussion] Actual PvP System

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wrathbinge

Reaction score
Hello, made this thread to discuss about our current pvp system. Some of you argue because you wanna the old pvp and others because the new system it's better so please share your opinion and let's try to get a point. Try to make a point about what you like about the old/new system and also what you really like from it.

@Topic: imo the macro rule should be removed, yes it's accepted even in webzen but come on its boring doing pvp while you just have to move your mouse nothing else because most of you don't even pot/combo with your hands. Old rules about ban if fail can be accepted and if I'm not wrong in 100x someone also got banned cause got caught (without fail) using macro. Plus it can be blocked by venci so client won't launch / close itself if detect the macro program such as razer, logitech. That would make pvp more interesting again if you ask me :).

Kindly ask the moderator team to keep this thread out of spam, irrelevant arguments non related this topic please.

v1taL

The God of Poetry
Reaction score
Lemme comment with a little bang.. first of all., hiii..
2nd of all, i dont think its necessary to comeback to the original pvp style which venci approved already.. its like going back to the way it was... theres a been a lot of reports lately regarding the new pvp style and if suddenly changes to the original, then the problems and reports would assumely be doubled possibly tripled.. we can always find our rythm in regards to the new pvp style. for me its quite fair. but for some people who cant accept the fact that a new generation of iMU PVP style is inevitable and should always progress.. you might say we change back to original CS instead of the point system, yes it was changed because almost 99% of the players didnt want it and it was not a big surprise to other guilds... anyways.. somethings in iMU are changeable to the original things.. but for me the PVP style is good the way it should be today... i know this wont make any sense to you at all or i dont know,,, but i hope some people out here would understand this situation and would just accept the iMU we love now.. peace out...

Halfdanjal

That shit is hard but I make it look easy
Reaction score
I don't care about style or whatever. My only opinion on this is:

Literally the only thing standing between me and PvP, I ain't gonna go and perfect my macros for 200 hours depending on my ping and what not. Honest game play or get the f outta my sight.

(I am using too, but just because it's impossible to battle macros with hands. Would love to delete all my macros and play with hands only :))

Abesta

Legends Never Die!!
Reaction score
Did someone say PVP? Single button doing everything for you and you actually enjoy from that which I dont know why and people calling it PVP :) You know what, doing "PVP" with a single skill with 1hit DMG could be a lot more fun. At least you had to calculate how and when to hit for to be first one to hit.

P.S: "This is Modern Era" boys will tag me very soon :)

Johon

Reaction score
I don't care about style or whatever. My only opinion on this is:

Literally the only thing standing between me and PvP, I ain't gonna go and perfect my macros for 200 hours depending on my ping and what not. Honest game play or get the f outta my sight.

(I am using too, but just because it's impossible to battle macros with hands. Would love to delete all my macros and play with hands only :))
I'm actually in favor of disregarding macros and using purehands :)
But if purehands is gonna be brought back to the game, it should also be taken into account the different potrates of players. Because obviously, players whose location is much closer to the server has the most advantage compared to those players whose location is far from the server and with a much higher ping. (Speaking for ph players)
Ergo, if purehands is brought back.. I also suggest that the potrate of all the players will be the same despite of the location of the player.
Cheers.

kalk1t

Nepotism rocks
Reaction score
PvP has died. there is no pvp anymore . there fight depends only on Uber Brave Set/Achievements.
i missing the old time . now if you want to have pvp you are forces to donate for achievements,due its impossible to make them completed by farming.
when i came back and someone told me that AP/AC/Macros were allowed i didnt believe in. then i saw rules and get shocked. i always liked infinity cos it was smth different from all other servers. Infinity was Originaly and why is it now needed to follow Webzen? is it fine when u r just watching and ur Char Wins Duel? :D im being curious.
plus i remember times when Venci was hard-working whole day/night for new Anti-Cheat and now what? Cheaters are happy? i think its for short time.

dont be monotonous. be INFINTely Unique

Peaceful

Legend
Reaction score
You want to go back?
How many of you even pvp daily in stadium?
Banning macros is really really dumb idea after they unbanned all the ac/ap accounts you want to start banning them again?
Playing with hands only won't benfit anyone.
evreyone has gaming mouse nowdays and using them took the pvp to another level like i never seen in any server.

What I prefer is the PVP before they added Achievements and Guild Buff 2 things that has been forced on as.
I still don't understand how usefull they wer'e to balance the pvp back in the time when we really needed a good balance after the host move to canada.

Jadde

Infinity Hardcore
Reaction score
I really enjoy pvp now with all classes, not only with bk because combo dmg or whatever , im main Elf and i play bk too sometimes just for fun , and yeah sometimes there is a guy who has semi uber without archivements that kill your BK with archivements and guild buff like nothing idk if that is luck or good macro xd but yeah is sometimes strange moments that you think.. is a good macro? is lagger? is a hacker? or im noob?, and then I guess it's the frustration of some here , and I think the macro should be to do combo without hands is fine for me... but not to do more damage to another player or to be untouchable , so they should repair the dmg combo bk and a limit acceptable for all countries.

Reactions: BeN

-![ZERO]!-

I went from ZERO to my own HERO
Reaction score
For me Honestly I'm not enjoying PVP anymore It is true that PVP Died 1 thing Semi uber can easily kill an uber se specially with SM's so what's the reason for me to donate :nuhnuh::nuhnuh:. SO I will just keep it as it is I will just let them handle and just enjoy playing the game. What ever happens with the PVP I dont care anymore :nuhnuh::nuhnuh: If you have problem with what Ive said I'll wait for you to come in game Let's PVP :nuhnuh::nuhnuh:

RESiSTANT

Server Owner
Reaction score
Macros were allowed because around 90% of the pvpers ingame were using macro software of their gaming mouses and some undetected apps. We were able to block several programs and also we were banning tiny percentage of those who failed in chat. It's useless to ban ap/ac users because always some players are going to use ap/ac and cannot be detected due to some programs. Especially gaming mouses are almost impossible to fail in chat and they are unable to be blocked. Also, they shouldn't be blocked, because gaming mouses are part of gamers life. Every gamer is using razer, logitech and a4tech equipment. How do you suggest to detect and blame someone who is using macro or someone who is having really good skills with hands? We must ban everyone who does good combo & potting ingame and then he must create ban appeal with video recording of his hands? I think that's not good idea at all.

Have in mind that some apps cannot be always blocked for one or another reasons. Macro behavior is easy to produce with little knowledge in coding and new private programs can be compiled by gamers or their IT mate and the new program automatically becomes undetectable. Blocking razer products is easy for me. The thing is that we will block some users and some won't be detected at all and I can't find where the fairness in this is!?
I'm waiting for better ideas!

Status
Not open for further replies.