Price Check DINO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Setsuna*

Reaction score
HI GUYS, CAN I ASK HOW MUCH DINORANT WITH INCREASE STA+50+INCREASE WIZARDRY SPEED+5?

THANKS.

Akusuru

VIP
Reaction score
Hello LelouchVi

Just want to share this one, I have bumped into a guy last week who was looking for Dinorant +50 STA and he was offering 20 ROWS for it. I just saw it from his /post In Game. I am not pretty sure on how much is the exact rate for the Dinorant +50 but that's the only information I know. :thinking_80_anim_gi

Setsuna*

Reaction score
Hello LelouchVi

Just want to share this one, I have bumped into a guy last week who was looking for Dinorant +50 STA and he was offering 20 ROWS for it. I just saw it from his /post In Game. I am not pretty sure on how much is the exact rate for the Dinorant +50 but that's the only information I know. :thinking_80_anim_gi
Oh nice sir, my dino have 50sta+5% attack speed.

Jadde

Infinity Hardcore
Reaction score
20 ROWS? XD I can make dino + 2 options on chaos globin combination for free xdd

Reaction score
[MENTION=30216]Gannel[/MENTION], this is question section ask by Thread's starter, if you have out-of topic personal affair use Private Message,

On topic :
Considered has been answered and Dinorant option got by random when it created at Chaos Machine.

/Closed~

Status
Not open for further replies.