Game Update 21.5.2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

RESiSTANT

Server Owner
Reaction score
New Guild Buff Formula, Achievements & Fixes

New Update of 21.5.2019 has been applied to Odin & Pegasus servers.

RequirementsStagesPower Buffs
0 ~ 999 Resets-No Power Buffs
1000 ~ 2000 Resets Guild Power 1000Defense Increase +50%
Damage Increase +100%
Wizardry Damage Increase +50%
Excellent Damage Increase +100%
Maximum Life +3000
2000 ~ 3000 ResetsGuild Power 2000Defense Increase +100%
Damage Increase +200%
Wizardry Damage Increase +100%
Excellent Damage Increase +200%
Maximum Life +9000
3000 ~ 4000 ResetsGuild Power 3000Defense Increase +150%
Damage Increase +300%
Wizardry Damage Increase +150%
Excellent Damage Increase +300%
Maximum Life +9000
4000 ~ 4999 ResetsGuild Power 4000Defense Increase +200%
Damage Increase +400%
Wizardry Damage Increase +200%
Excellent Damage Increase +400%
Maximum Life +12000
5000+ ResetsGuild Power 5000Defense Increase +250%
Damage Increase +500%
Wizardry Damage Increase +250%
Excellent Damage Increase +500%
Maximum Life +15000

New Guild Buff Feature:
- Guild Buff Power 1000, 2000, 3000, 4000 or 5000 depending on your Resets count is applied to all characters in your account. For example: One of your characters is in a Guild which power is 5000, you need to enter the game with that character first and then switch character to any other and Guild Buff will be applied in silent mode meaning Guild Buff icon will not appear because you don't have guild and if you have then the guild buff will be replaced with that guild and you will not be able to take advantage of your other character Guild Power Buff 5000 and in this case you shouldn't join any guild. You can compare the stats via Advanced Stats feature and you should notice slight increase of your Life, Critical Dmg Rate, Critical Dmg Power, Excellent Dmg Rate and Excellent Dmg Power. Defense and wizardry dmg are applied as well but without visual change in "C" window or Advanced Stats (for now).

Max Achievements Powers Updated:
- Life +30,000 instead of 20,000.

Resolved Bugs:
- Fixed a bug where players with 0~4999 resets possibly can get maxed Guild Buff Power 5000 upon few relogs (switch server).

Thank You,
The InfinityMU Team

Halfdanjal

That shit is hard but I make it look easy
Reaction score
So, let me get this straight. My SM has 5000 resets, I join game with him, then I come in game with any other character on my account and that character gets the same buffs? Seems pretty straight forward and hella sweet, but let's say my other character is in different guild that does not have this buff? Won't it override the "silent" buff?

v1taL

The God of Poetry
Reaction score
I see a great update and it would help not just me but for those who cant afford max guild buff. It will helo in so many ways, cheers for this.. Beerus-sama like this

Johon

Reaction score
So, let me get this straight. My SM has 5000 resets, I join game with him, then I come in game with any other character on my account and that character gets the same buffs? Seems pretty straight forward and hella sweet, but let's say my other character is in different guild that does not have this buff? Won't it override the "silent" buff?
Good job for the update.
I'm curious for the answer to this question :D

RESiSTANT

Server Owner
Reaction score
You will have to stay without guild otherwise Guild Buff will be replaced with the others guild power buffs.

-![ZERO]!-

I went from ZERO to my own HERO
Reaction score
Hoping this will be reconsidered ... For Example I donated $50 for guild buff each character on your account should receives guild buff too :) :nuhnuh::baby::baby::baby:.....:victory_80_anim_gif:victory_80_anim_gif

Jadde

Infinity Hardcore
Reaction score
Nice update! im going to test with my pvp elf xD :dance:

Peaceful

Legend
Reaction score
So now only players who have 1k-5k resets can apply this feature on the rest of thier account character just by switching chr?

how is fair to others? and by others i mean players who don't have this amount of resets on a chr.

Last edited:

Halfdanjal

That shit is hard but I make it look easy
Reaction score
So now only players who have 1k-5k resets can apply this feature on the rest of thier account character just by switching chr?

how is fair to others? and by others i mean players who don't have this amount of resets on a chr.
Well, you know, you can always get more resets fairly easy in game and they are pretty cheap if you buy with credits. It might not be so fair for those who donated for 5000 res on multiple chars on same account, but those who do not have a single char with 5000 res? Go get them, bud.

Gannel

Reaction score
Ive already tried it & good thing it works. I think its an advantage for users who have guildbuff.
Great job sir,Now we dont have to spend more $ for the guildbuff on our other characters in same account. Kudos!

GTR

[GTR]
Reaction score
lets say my SM has 15 reset and i am in a guild that has 5k guild buff active. does it mean all my chars in the same account will have guild buff?

This way everyone will have guild buff without any effort.

Peaceful you can use vote/online time trade buy resets ( as what kronwell said ) and when you are online you can do some resets using reset master. Doing afew each time when you are online it does not hurt. i have tested for BM each reset takes about 3 mins. if you are playing for 1 hour just do 5-10 each time you are online i take only about 30 min or less

Fundamentals of mmorpg.
Either you save time spend money or you spend time save money

Last edited:

Nikki

Reaction score
lets say my SM has 15 reset and i am in a guild that has 5k guild buff active. does it mean all my chars in the same account will have guild buff?

This way everyone will have guild buff without any effort.

Peaceful you can use vote/online time trade buy resets ( as what kronwell said ) and when you are online you can do some resets using reset master. Doing afew each time when you are online it does not hurt. i have tested for BM each reset takes about 3 mins. if you are playing for 1 hour just do 5-10 each time you are online i take only about 30 min or less

Fundamentals of mmorpg.
Either you save time spend money or you spend time save money
the guild buff will be active to all your guildless chars, so if you log in with a char that has a guild with lower guild buff this guildbuff will be active,

-Selfish

-Chillaxin-
Reaction score
Hope "Achievements" works like "GuildBuff" switching char having same effect etc.
having "guild buff" on your other char without guild to take effect :eek:ye:
i would love it if it was on Achievements switching char having same Achieve. :emotic1:

Matr1x

Banned
Reaction score
admin when is ares sword update? and i need colect only resets or i can convert resets to grand resets?

Status
Not open for further replies.