mecoldsnap

Banned
Reaction score
Hi GooD DAY INFINITIANS SPECIALLY TO THE Staff Members,

I have something to bring up to the table basis on my current observation and
I was worried about the situation of the market right now. As far
as I've observed right now the market is dying and actually also
the population is dying also.
Way back when I started playing this MU last year August 2018.
During that time the Jewel of Ancient(JOA) price rate is 1JOA=1ROW,
so eventually there is row circulated in the market. I want to suggest
that if it possible that the drop rate of JOA and success of rate of
this might be lower so that our market system will be coming back.

I am looking forward for the pros and cons for this.
I am open for some critics if there is.

MORE POWERS INFINITY MU

MrKira

Reaction score
How can you say that the lower the drop rate or the success rate will stop the market players to die? so what will be the outcome if your suggestion is granted? how can you see the market community in the future? :)

mecoldsnap

Banned
Reaction score
How can you say that the lower the drop rate or the success rate will stop the market players to die? so what will be the outcome if your suggestion is granted? how can you see the market community in the future? :)

As you can see right now there are lots of players selling semi sets but the question , Are the players still buying there semi items ? NO , many semi sets/items are rotten there. Here is my vision. Yes , definitely it depends to the buyer and seller about the pricing of the items. But if you lower the success and drop rate of JOA, The more player will hunt JOA aside from that there are some players who is lazy to hunt. In this case the semi items sell by the players can be sold. At the same time there is a possibility that those players who is lazy to hunt , will donate UBER ITEMS in order to become stronger the same with other players.

Thats only my insights. I know this is debatable but lets face the fact in every MMO RPG , Market system is BIG ROLE to the game.

anyway Thank you also sir for questioning me this.

Abesta

Legends Never Die!!
Reaction score
You are right, Mu economy cant be healthy if things are stable. That's why interference needed from time to time. It works like that in real life economy circle also. What kind of interference is that, I don`t know, but if you and some other Traders agree with you, then a little change is necessary. Mostly in such situations, if any needed jewel or item lost its value because there is too many of that item, then drop rate or success rate lowering is good idea. Or bringing new Market currency like jewel or item is an option also. Whatever, if you Traders think in this way, then ask them put their opinions on this thread also. With that way, discussion can be made and common decision can be made.

Peaceful

Legend
Reaction score
You say that many players sell semi sets but no one really buy them so why do you think that lowering the drop rate of the new jewels will help? no one really needs the new jewels since there are many semi sets out there for sale so all you need is a couple rows to buy urself a full set.
and the easiest way to get them is to join a wining cs guild and get winds as a reward from you guild master for helping them in the fight.
evrey cs win the alliance guild master is rewarded with 120 pcs of F.O. Rings of Wind and thats the reason why the market is dying.
there are too much rows out there.
some players hold more then 300+ rows in thier accounts which is nuts and un healthy for the market.
lowering the drop rate of the new jewels and maybe also the dracs would definitely make them rare and more expensive but I think it kinda late to do it now since there are so much row's out there which makes everything so cheap.

Last edited:

Halfdanjal

That shit is hard but I make it look easy
Reaction score
Old stuff will always keep dropping in price, it's just how it is. And adding new stuff every time the market starts to be this way is not a solution as well. I don't really think that something should change. Market might be fluctuating in some parts, but F.O. set has been in constant price of 2 RoW's for at least 5 years. There are people who quit the game and take their items with them, there are new players in game who need the items to start off, if there are too few new players, nobody buys the low tier items which is usually what new players start with. Me, for example, I don't do market at all, simply because I have million ubers and I don't need anything anymore. Market isn't dying, it's simply changing, sometimes at slower, sometimes at faster pace, but there is not much you can really do about it. Just go with the flow I'd say.

Status
Not open for further replies.