Not open for further replies.

Marrow

Infinity Hardcore
Reaction score
Hello Infinitians

I have a 10 MBPS internet connection speed from PLDT DSL
My potrate is 100 pots per minute

I would like to ask everyone or PVP users and
those who have very very good internet connections.

Im planning to upgrade my connection from
10MBPS to
25MBPS fibr or
75MBPS fibr
Im still thinking if the 25mbps is enough for PVP and best potrate
Or should I get the 75mbps?

And those living in the PH, is Converge Fibr good for net speed?
Thanks everyone!!!

Share your Speedtest results here too!
:heart_80_anim_gif:

Halfdanjal

That shit is hard but I make it look easy
Reaction score

My provider advertises my connection as "Up till 1 GBPS", in reality it is about 600-800 MBPS, depends on how many cable users are there at the given time. So, based on approx. how far I am from server and my internet speed, perhaps you can make some assumptions. But, of course, PH players will be more advanced about PH internet.. :D

Peaceful

Legend
Reaction score
Are you the only one who use the internet in your house?
Cuz if not it always better to have higher speed so the Internet bandwidth between the devices will be better.
To have maximum connetion its better to use ethernet cable from ur pc to the router.
One more thing is your ping since you live in PH your ping will be high because the distance between you to the host (canada) is really far.
Do you use pingzapper?

Reaction score
yo bro i want explain some things about ping and pot rate in any online game first of all u should know ping depend in 2 things
the distance between your internet server and the server host of the online game and this by 80%
and the other thing is your internet speed by 10%
so wtv u use or how fast your internet you wont get more than 3 pots per sec cause your ping wont be down
than 170

Marrow

Infinity Hardcore
Reaction score

My provider advertises my connection as "Up till 1 GBPS", in reality it is about 600-800 MBPS, depends on how many cable users are there at the given time. So, based on approx. how far I am from server and my internet speed, perhaps you can make some assumptions. But, of course, PH players will be more advanced about PH internet.. :D
Damn that download speed:shocked:
i only got 10Mbpbs download and 1mbps upload :laugh:

Are you the only one who use the internet in your house?
Cuz if not it always better to have higher speed so the Internet bandwidth between the devices will be better.
To have maximum connetion its better to use ethernet cable from ur pc to the router.
One more thing is your ping since you live in PH your ping will be high because the distance between you to the host (canada) is really far.
Do you use pingzapper?
Hmm most of the time im the only one using the internet in our house.
and yes I use the ethernet cable on my PC.
in speedtest I only have 25ms.
in CMD i have 29ms

I also use PZ using LA and SF servers depends on the lowest ping.
PZ averages about 180ping for me

sooo it depends on how close am I to my internet server?
and on how close am I to the server of the game?
ok now I know.
I thought having higher speed = high pot rate
:thinking_80_anim_gi

Last edited by a moderator:

MrKira

Reaction score
Fiber is better becuase it give you low ping on your connection. any of the 2, PLDT fiber or Converge but i recomment Converge :)

Abesta

Legends Never Die!!
Reaction score
P.S: Since no one mentioned LeatrixLatencyFix, I have to mention it. Leatrix Latency Fix is a must for lowering your ping. Maybe you are using it, if not then this is must have and easy to configure. Just run the program, click Install (you will see message- Installed!), then restart your PC and you are done.

Cloud!

TEAM EDER
Reaction score
Since you're literally on the other side of the world from the server, a better internet connection would might help you, but not to lower your ping, ping zapper will help u take the lag away, but the pot rate is going to stay as it is. Pingzapper would help you a lot tho. :)

Kolbus

SuperVIP
Reaction score
Well
I suggest u fiber optic conection from 100mb/sec to 1GB/sec + leatrix latency + pingzapper
and dont use wifi ... use stable wired connection :dance:
https://postimg.cc/bGZLwYvp

Havost

The Trash
Reaction score
10mbps is enough if you're using it alone without any wifi connections. I have fibr connection as well which is mine is up to 30mbps PLDT with few mobile connections at home. I have no problem with it so far, I can pot 3-4 per sec. The potting rate you will get would also depend upon your PC. Much better if you have a high end PC.

Status
Not open for further replies.