Best happened to you at iMu?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wrathbinge

Reaction score
Hello fellas, made this thread in order for everyone who wants to share their best moments or memories in this wonderful server.

To be honest never took any English lessons everything I have learn about English its because of this server and Google translate, since I had no idea about English had to play with Google Translate open and translate everything people told me until I had some English lvl then people started to correct my nazi grammar xD. Besides that I'm here since 2010 and yes I have leaved and returned thousand times I'm still here no matter that. With the years meet a lot of nice people and no matter what I am very grateful with [MENTION=1]RESiSTANT[/MENTION] for creating this server where we can meet people from around the world and I'm pretty thankful for that. My best moment here was when I got promoted to Moderator, lmao I was so freaking happy :lol2:.

Thanks for reading!!

Johon

Reaction score
One of the best moments that happened to me on infinity mu was during the hostility of guilds between mig and feng hahaha. Stadium was field with a lot of players and it was like a castle siege where we scatter ourselves and kill those who are our enemies. That was really fun that even other players and guilds also joined in killing each other. :ah:

Next is when Bruno, Ezio, Kronwell and I were just casually talking on stad about animes, tags, ingame updates, movies and kronwell bragging about his wizard that deals a lot of damage. LOL
It was at that moment I realized that one can really have fun on IMU without just by killing or pk or pvp with each other but with also getting to know one another through a wholesome conversation :dance:
Glad to meet you gu(a)ys hahahahaha
Cheers.:dance:

Abesta

Legends Never Die!!
Reaction score
Well, best moment in InfinityMU? I have tons of best moments lol? :-D Now how should I keep my comment shorter? Hmm, as I said, I have tons of best moments in here, because I am the oldest player and I was a player. I played InfinityMU with full of my power, my strategy and I put my personality in it. Because I played Webzen, I was professional enough to play private server with 9999x settings. I looked my gameplay as my career and my name Abesta was my everything.

One of my best moments in here I will share, because that moment made me think that "yeah Abesta, you did it, your career is on its peak so does you name". Once when Devias Gate was main pvp zone and best pvpers and rivals were collide in there, 2 Bks with abnormal names were trolling with people with full buffs but, no buffers at around. Those guys, killed all who trys to out that safe zone line. People were complaining, crying and trying to unite for to defeat them. But no way, they were too good with their 20 pots p/sec. I just logged in and moved to devias, went to devias gate for to find meet some friends. I was moving forward slowly and I saw there are too many people in safe zone of the gate and they were typing things. I said Hi to all and I saw two abnormal name of guys in outside with Murder gimmick. I just get out without thinking and anything, i just went outside directly. And they didnt hit me. They killed almost all known names of those times and all those known names are inside but I am at outside and those 2 not killing me. People surprised, and then those 2 gave pt to me and said "Hello Abesta, its us xxxxx and yyyyy" and they were my close friends also. We had fun chat in party private and I just felt myself so different that day. You guys can say that, what is the so called "best" in it. It was because, all whose were in safe zone just saw that and there were guys whose thought they have enough respect in game due their names or maybe due they are GM of best ally. From the other hand those 2 guys were close with some of them also but they showed no mercy to them, but me was exception.

That was my best of bests moment that I felt like yeah I reached my goal and that was true. But at the end, now almost no one knows me and what I'm capable of :-D Be the legend guys, that feels a lot better than insulting, dirty talking with people and getting bans. Care about your name.

P.S: Currently when I think about history and what InfinityMU went rough, All oldschool moments of InfinityMU been my best moments. I see it now.

Last edited:

Melvin

Reaction score
This is idea is good. Ok let me share mine..

The best happened to me here in IMU was when someone gave me my first FO set and that was a Dragon Knight Set. By that time, I am really eager to play everyday when I started to wear that set and try to do PvP/PK at Stadium..

Secondly is, when I won Infinity Idol for 2 times and the prize was Uber SMOK.. Wow..! That was my great achievement before..

Third is, when [MENTION=1]RESiSTANT[/MENTION] promoted to become a Supporter here in Forum.

Next is, when my friends ingame donated an Uber sets for me (well, not only 1 friend but many) :)

Next is, when my Account was ban permanently (I consider it a best happened to me here in IMU its because if that did not happened I wouldnt have learned the importance of the Game Rules..)

And finally, when I have new account and then gained new uber sets with the help of some players who believed in me..

And that's it.. More power InfinityMU..!

Your's truly,
MELVIN
G...

Cloud!

TEAM EDER
Reaction score
Hello guys :)

Best thing that ever happened to me in iMu? Easy, meet players who became real friends in real life. When i first started iMu, i joined a random guild that was allied to BORIKAT. That's when i met [MENTION=1417]Jay[/MENTION] he took me in his guild and helped me built my first semi set. from that moment on, i started playing often and met more people in this wonderful community. They taught me which set to buy and helped me get stronger everyday. I wouldn't be in this position of this game or even stayed long if i didn't meet those guys. Next time i visit Philippines, we will for sure go get together and we will share our gathering with y'all.

Life doesn't give you lots of good friends, and this community gave me bunch of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.