Infinity Support Staff
    Users Country Flag
    Level completed: 0%,
    Points required for next Level: 0
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 78.0%
    Overall activity: 78.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsYour first GroupRecommendation First ClassFurniture awardiMU Blogger

Character
    Wrathbinge
    Guild
    Admins
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,358 Times in 1,266 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    94 Post(s)

Default [General Discussion] CS Rewards

Hello everyone since seems not much people it's happy because of this please let's share everyone your opinions. Yes CS reward its been decreases from 120 Rows to 25,000GC after your 2nd win means you will only receive 120 ROWS if you win for first time.

Most of you don't like that and it's understandable but look it at example if you win CS 5 times you earn 600 ROWS with that you can easily build some T2 Set for any of your members with threads VD, there you can check a lot of threads with people selling what 300/600 Rows just like nothing. That's my opinion for what I have seen on forum last months. Besides that till last year if I'm not wrong sorry in advance, Castle Siege warfare didn't had any reward besides the land of trials to farm ancient items and it was good because you still fight for the respect of everyone and be part of the strongest ally in game, now you still receive some reward and still not happy for it, why?

Thanks in advance.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wrathbinge For This Useful Post:

*KoNaTa* (06-06-2019), Bruno (06-05-2019), Funky09 (06-05-2019)

NAVY Family

Users Country Flag
    Level completed: 10%,
    Points required for next Level: 360
    Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 360
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    Furniture awardThree FriendsiMU BloggerTagger Second Class10000 Experience Points

Character
    BLADE*
    Guild
    NAVY
    Level
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Gifts
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    33 Post(s)

Hello

I respect your opinion even considerating that you are a Forumer and not a Real Player but I really dont share it.
    The last Year with the DL Seal System the rewards was much bigger, we even had the possibility of Earn an Uber set.

Your mathematics are good refering that if the ally wins 5 times earn 600 rows, But its not like that. First you have to consider that win the Castle Siegue is something difficult and the competitiveness of the server is high that even to win 2 times in a rows is pretty challenging.
    Saying that first, every player that plays the Castle Siegue make an effort, and that effort has to be rewarded, Nobody will play to see the possibility of the ally win 5 times in a row to give a T2 set to only One player of the ally, that only apply in your mathematics but not in the reality.

Every CS is 120 rows for the 5 Guilds in a Ally, which means 24 rows per Guild, giving 2 or 3 rows per player who help in the Event the guild master only have rows enough for 8-12 players, and most of the times the guilds have more than 10 players in the CS and Guild Master have to give just 1 row to the player sometime. So, in that order of ideas, The "prizes" of CS don't contribute with the "problem" of people selling rows here at the forum, There are a lot of people who dedicate all the time to farming in the server. EARNING 1-2 ROWS EVERY WEEK IF THE ALLY WIN THE CS DOESNT MAKE YOU RICH.

With this new Rule the server could lose more players, because CS is the main event here and the rewards incentive people to get On every week; Nowadays players can see the servers, most of the time are empty, not like before, i think that the creation of new rules need to be focus on incentivate player to play, not to take away them the incentives to play.

oh! Also, I'm not "Unhappy" like you try to make it seems. In my case, I'm just worried about the server and my members. I don't need the rows anyways..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Vote for the Server -->

Pay Attention to -->

Pay Attention to -->

4. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to BLADE For This Useful Post:

-![ZERO]!- (06-05-2019), Alexis (06-05-2019), BeN- (06-05-2019), Bruno (06-05-2019), Cesar (06-05-2019), Chivalric (06-05-2019), Feng (06-05-2019), furfur (06-05-2019), Havost (06-05-2019), Jay (06-05-2019), Johon (06-05-2019), Kronwell (06-05-2019), L4G4RT0 (06-05-2019), RESiSTANT (06-05-2019), Sun (06-05-2019), Wrathbinge (06-05-2019)

Infinity Veteran

Users Country Flag
    Level completed: 90%,
    Points required for next Level: 21
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 21
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsRecommendation Second ClassFurniture award5000 Experience Points

Character
    >Alexis
    Guild
    Reveldia
    Level
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

Well, this is my opinion, friends.

SEBA, He explained very well how many rings each member earns for winning the Castle Siege.

I can not understand these new rules. The staff continues to make mistakes, The few users who continue to play on this server they stop playing because of these improvised measures.
    It is very difficult to win every Saturday, sometimes the rival guilds regroup to fight against a Guild and This is harder to win every weekend.
    The ally winner of this event should receive extra prizes for not losing the next week I hope you listen and do not continue to exterminate the server..

Thank you for reading

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Alexis For This Useful Post:

*KoNaTa* (06-06-2019), Abesta (06-05-2019), BLADE (06-05-2019), Bruno (06-05-2019), Chinzi (06-05-2019), Chivalric (06-05-2019), Sephiroth* (06-05-2019), Wrathbinge (06-05-2019)

Users Country Flag
    Level completed: 91%,
    Points required for next Level: 28
    Level completed: 91%, Points required for next Level: 28
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Three Friends3 months registerediMU BloggerOverdrive5000 Experience Points

Character
    Johon
    Level
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    19 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BLADE View Post
    Hello

I respect your opinion even considerating that you are a Forumer and not a Real Player but I really dont share it.
    The last Year with the DL Seal System the rewards was much bigger, we even had the possibility of Earn an Uber set.

Your mathematics are good refering that if the ally wins 5 times earn 600 rows, But its not like that. First you have to consider that win the Castle Siegue is something difficult and the competitiveness of the server is high that even to win 2 times in a rows is pretty challenging.
    Saying that first, every player that plays the Castle Siegue make an effort, and that effort has to be rewarded, Nobody will play to see the possibility of the ally win 5 times in a row to give a T2 set to only One player of the ally, that only apply in your mathematics but not in the reality.

Every CS is 120 rows for the 5 Guilds in a Ally, which means 24 rows per Guild, giving 2 or 3 rows per player who help in the Event the guild master only have rows enough for 8-12 players, and most of the times the guilds have more than 10 players in the CS and Guild Master have to give just 1 row to the player sometime. So, in that order of ideas, The "prizes" of CS don't contribute with the "problem" of people selling rows here at the forum, There are a lot of people who dedicate all the time to farming in the server. EARNING 1-2 ROWS EVERY WEEK IF THE ALLY WIN THE CS DOESNT MAKE YOU RICH.

With this new Rule the server could lose more players, because CS is the main event here and the rewards incentive people to get On every week; Nowadays players can see the servers, most of the time are empty, not like before, i think that the creation of new rules need to be focus on incentivate player to play, not to take away them the incentives to play.

oh! Also, I'm not "Unhappy" like you try to make it seems. In my case, I'm just worried about the server and my members. I don't need the rows anyways..
    I agree with blade. Some players are motivated to play CS because if the guild alliance wins it, they wlll have at least 1-2 rows as a prize of helping the guild alliance win the CS. I also would like to point out that those people selling alot of rows here on forum does not necessarily got their rows from winning CS. It might be that they are traders.
    Winning the CS consecutive times is a lot harder than you expected. My point you should have ask first the community on how they felt about updating the prize. I'm not really on the winning guild alliance right now nor I am in need of rows. But there are a lot of people who join CS to earn and buy their first uber rings because they gained that price by winning the siege. Still, we have this saturday to observe the effects of this new rule. Im just hoping for the best.
    Cheers.
    Vote For Us Every 12 Hours

READ

READ

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Johon For This Useful Post:

Bruno (06-05-2019), Cesar (06-05-2019), Gannel (06-05-2019), Wrathbinge (06-05-2019)

A dangerous Elf

Users Country Flag
    Level completed: 91%,
    Points required for next Level: 18
    Level completed: 91%, Points required for next Level: 18
    Overall activity: 31.0%
    Overall activity: 31.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience PointsThree Friends

Character
    Jadde
    Guild
    Reveldia
    Level
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    27 Post(s)

I think that instead of changing the price of the winner, also implement prizes for those who seal and those who do not win the CS for compensation for participating (with the condition of sealing at least once), I think this will motivate in some way those who lose, and make the CS players more active.

And since now the machines are gone, the effort and time can be measured.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jadde For This Useful Post:

Bruno (06-05-2019), Wrathbinge (06-05-2019)

OLDIE
    Users Country Flag
    Level completed: 9%,
    Points required for next Level: 366
    Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 366
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsFurniture award10000 Experience Points

Character
    Guild
    UNKNOWN
    Level
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    54 Post(s)

one solution could be that everyone who participated in CS under winner alliance would send SS too Staff member for TAG+Decent amount of GC reward ....also adding char name just in case .....

12. The Following User Says Thank You to SuperBad For This Useful Post:

Gannel (06-05-2019)

Users Country Flag
    Level completed: 80%,
    Points required for next Level: 41
    Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 41
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsFurniture award

Character
    Dante.
    Guild
    Clouds
    Level
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

I just want to add one thing. Already we have to much Rows into market. I hope this change on cs reward gonna help a little, in my opinion we should remove half of the winds from market to upgrade their value. We have to do "Thanos Job" on the server or find a way to exchange rows to something else. Prices in rows are extremely high right now, just look at market. If we remove half of them it should helps...like I said. I hope this change gonna help

★ LazyAssKid ★

Users Country Flag
    Level completed: 69%,
    Points required for next Level: 62
    Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 62
    Overall activity: 29.0%
    Overall activity: 29.0%
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsFurniture awardThree Friends

Character
    LazyAssKid
    Guild
    BATUGAN
    Level
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbinge View Post
    Hello everyone since seems not much people it's happy because of this please let's share everyone your opinions. Yes CS reward its been decreases from 120 Rows to 25,000GC after your 2nd win means you will only receive 120 ROWS if you win for first time.

Most of you don't like that and it's understandable but look it at example if you win CS 5 times you earn 600 ROWS with that you can easily build some T2 Set for any of your members with threads VD, there you can check a lot of threads with people selling what 300/600 Rows just like nothing. That's my opinion for what I have seen on forum last months. Besides that till last year if I'm not wrong sorry in advance, Castle Siege warfare didn't had any reward besides the land of trials to farm ancient items and it was good because you still fight for the respect of everyone and be part of the strongest ally in game, now you still receive some reward and still not happy for it, why?

Thanks in advance.
    I respect your opinion tho I challenge you to establish an alliance and win the castle siege with the support of our 'current players' in-game, then come back to us and tell us that the reward is just fine. It'll be almost impossible to get support from 'today's generation' of players without giving them rewards from their efforts. Its not all about respect and glory now. Like what you have said on shoutbox its been 8/9 years that were not having any rewards (not sure how accurate this is). Would it hurt to give them just enough reward to make them all look forward for the next cs every week moving on?

I also once became guild master of an alliance and won several siege events and I share BLADE's dilemma. There were times that I had to add extra rows just to maintain the 3 Winds reward for each member in my guild.

Now If the decision is final and absolute. I suggest find a way to distribute the rewards to the members who participated in the siege because guild masters usually doesn't care or take any reward at all. Everything goes to each of our members.
    Last edited by Jay; 06-05-2019 at 02:42 PM.

Originally Posted by LazyAssKid
    I am not lazy, I am on energy saving mode.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jay For This Useful Post:

Bruno (06-05-2019), Havost (06-05-2019), Johon (06-05-2019)

Legends Never Die!!

Users Country Flag
    Overall activity: 15.0%
    Overall activity: 15.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsRecommendation First ClassTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsMax level

Character
    Abesta
    Guild
    OldSchooL
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,085 Times in 2,746 Posts
    My Mood
    Cool
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    111 Post(s)

I am not participating for single CS for months already but I want to give my opinion to this situation. First of all, reward for CS winner ally is a must. That is the main reason to motivate allies to attack/defend the castle and play that even. In default, Land of Trial was a reward which had drops that everyone needs but only drops at there. Since we are max rate server we dont need LOT farming but any other reward which is 120ROWs in this situation.

Lowering reward for second win wont motivate that ally and they wont even prepare for to defend castle next week and it will affect participants and population of CS. ROWs are on market for years and it is normal that ROWs are threaten like nothing. It is not because each week there is 120 ROWs more addition to the market.

Well, in my opinion it is not correct way to stop infilation and also not to lose players. It will damage CS population in long run. About infilation, there must be different solution. I dont know, maybe make valuable and also usable jewel or item that only drops in LoT.

A fan of InfinityMU...!

Originally Posted by Abesta
    It is not whether you win or lose, it is all about how you played the game. Win or Lose, always try to be hard opponent to be passed...

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Abesta For This Useful Post:

Bruno (06-05-2019), chris09 (06-05-2019), Jay (06-05-2019)

Top Contributor

Users Country Flag
    Achievements:
    iMU Blogger25000 Experience PointsMax levelThree Friends3 months registered

Character
    -OFF-EU
    Guild
    EUNITED
    Level
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    27 Post(s)

is true that every week you add 120 more rows to server, thats 480 new rows/month

maybe you can make something new , like draconites , but only for winning cs
    cs coins < and share with winning ally <then check to be sure they are distributed to players who joined , that way we wont have any problems with rows , and peoples will demand to buy something new

then maybe make something to resell the rows for something new on webshop maybe , or just to collect them on account and sell them directly to you for something new > then you can just wipe lets say 600 rows for a new set
    Last edited by BeN-; 06-05-2019 at 04:03 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information